Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 12)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1spsharmilasg08namedxlara3110DiamondLife

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

If they wanted to show the sister emotional and delusional, it would have been better to show her first give a little knowing look to the couple, then have a flashback of her broken relationship, KKG's role in it from sister POV and then go from there, the family shouldn't have been shown so shock, as if they were seeing po**
All combined it made the audience scream murder. LOL

Again, I didn't see her reactions, but yes, had she reacted as you said above, then it would have made a lot of sense! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1mommamialara3110

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

madhu, sandy,shaz,beens- see al of u are right.. it is not DB's fault but the director's.. anjali did come across as a clingy possessive ex ..giving the same kinds of expressions and actions for a husband and a brother.. think about the general audience then

I didn't watch Friday's episode, has she taken being clingy to another level!! I thought her slight resentment or rather hurt at no longer being first in her Chote's life was justified, given her character, but she didn't vocalise it - kept it to herself. That's when I most felt for her character, the thought that nobody cared about her current state.  

see the moment she entered the house, she witnessed the passionate about to be kiss of arh.. what was her exp? little disgust, tears and walking away .. if she were normal, then wouldn't she have enjoyed what her brother did for his wife..even if it meant he lied..what did she advise akash at time he was wooing payal.. that is to go all guns blazing and convince her of his intent.. but today because she is unhappy, she expects them to be glum too..and when was arnav romancing his wife, that is when he thought that nobody was around..

At this point, wouldn't she have felt rejected by the brother who before would never have hesitated to have accompanied her to the temple, and that too for her well being? Or perhaps her resentment stems from the fact that her brother chose to spend time with the very person she holds as her biggest culprit - though she hasn't vocalised it yet, given her current treatment of Khushi, surely she must hold her responsible/guilty to an extent for betraying her trust and her family...no?   
Her in between lines always point towards Khushi. I really dont know for how long are they going to stretch this track.. already gettin gon my nerves now!! If Anji comes on screen.. With great difficulty I digest the scenes..

...lol I have a feeling this track is going to stay with us for a while. A role which is perhaps a lot more promising to DB!

But how to balance it so viewers don't get as put off by it, and DB is also kept happy!? LOL 

If Shyam were to return to the household, I can't imagine how Khushi/Arnav would remain under the same roof - Would that be reason to shift to GH?

Edited by namedx - 21 July 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaErika1mommamialara3110

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Jhalak, why are you so quiet!? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hi gals
was reading thru the pgs geetis right anj is too sugar coated my pov is these kinda people are more dangerous they always a hidden daager stashed
anji becoming grey may not be surprising ,viewer are bashing as she was shown anjelic but undercurrents of manipulative nature or control freek were very subtely shwn which a layman viewer may not have undstd so the uproar hope DB now doesnt force PH for another chg in stry line as she cannot handle it and please can we see ababy bump or someother anjali jha on screen total disconnect there with her character and situation

Edited by raman987 - 21 July 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamialara3110namedxDiamondLife

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1raman987namedxlara3110DiamondLife

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Suppose the TRP high, what would they do. I don't want them to scrap track and start another poorly written one. Let them show her grey now, I think the actress can handle it. After all its just showbiz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Suppose the TRP high, what would they do. I don't want them to scrap track and start another poorly written one. Let them show her grey now, I think the actress can handle it. After all its just showbiz.

...I don't see Anji turning grey as being necessarily a bad thing, after all, there's various hues to being grey; It's got to be circumstantial, and would definitely be a truer depiction of human nature, so let's see where they take her character! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1

Go to top