Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 11)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

madhu, sandy,shaz,beens- see al of u are right.. it is not DB's fault but the director's.. anjali did come across as a clingy possessive ex ..giving the same kinds of expressions and actions for a husband and a brother.. think about the general audience then

I didn't watch Friday's episode, has she taken being clingy to another level!! I thought her slight resentment or rather hurt at no longer being first in her Chote's life was justified, given her character, but she didn't vocalise it - kept it to herself. That's when I most felt for her character, the thought that nobody cared about her current state.  

see the moment she entered the house, she witnessed the passionate about to be kiss of arh.. what was her exp? little disgust, tears and walking away .. if she were normal, then wouldn't she have enjoyed what her brother did for his wife..even if it meant he lied..what did she advise akash at time he was wooing payal.. that is to go all guns blazing and convince her of his intent.. but today because she is unhappy, she expects them to be glum too..and when was arnav romancing his wife, that is when he thought that nobody was around..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08lara3110namedxmommamiaDiamondLife

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
chalo.. time to sleep for me.. 3.30 am here..loads of guest coming in tom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedxJhalak29DiamondLife

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

with this anji track they will not get TRPs above 3.0

2 mil jaye bohot badi baat hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sg08namedxDiamondLife

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

madhu, sandy,shaz,beens- see al of u are right.. it is not DB's fault but the director's.. anjali did come across as a clingy possessive ex ..giving the same kinds of expressions and actions for a husband and a brother.. think about the general audience then

I didn't watch Friday's episode, has she taken being clingy to another level!! I thought her slight resentment or rather hurt at no longer being first in her Chote's life was justified, given her character, but she didn't vocalise it - kept it to herself. That's when I most felt for her character, the thought that nobody cared about her current state.  

see the moment she entered the house, she witnessed the passionate about to be kiss of arh.. what was her exp? little disgust, tears and walking away .. if she were normal, then wouldn't she have enjoyed what her brother did for his wife..even if it meant he lied..what did she advise akash at time he was wooing payal.. that is to go all guns blazing and convince her of his intent.. but today because she is unhappy, she expects them to be glum too..and when was arnav romancing his wife, that is when he thought that nobody was around..

At this point, wouldn't she have felt rejected by the brother who before would never have hesitated to have accompanied her to the temple, and that too for her well being? Or perhaps her resentment stems from the fact that her brother chose to spend time with the very person she holds as her biggest culprit - though she hasn't vocalised it yet, given her current treatment of Khushi, surely she must hold her responsible/guilty to an extent for betraying her trust and her family...no?   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987mommamia

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

chalo.. time to sleep for me.. 3.30 am here..loads of guest coming in tom

Night night Geet, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Erika1sg08namedxlara3110DiamondLife

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
If they wanted to show the sister emotional and delusional, it would have been better to show her first give a little knowing look to the couple, then have a flashback of her broken relationship, KKG's role in it from sister POV and then go from there, the family shouldn't have been shown so shock, as if they were seeing po**
All combined it made the audience scream murder. LOL

sg08mommamialara3110namedxDiamondLife

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by mommamia

See other point which is pricking people is..Anji is shown pativrata..she  has always lived with his brother..I am one who does not like this..i am having hard time to feel for this lady.
She has used her brothers money like water, not only for her but for her husband too..ab is besarmi ko main kya naam doon..
I would squarely put the blame on people surrounding her!! They treat her like a helpless kitten... tho kya hoga.. 

The rest do treat her as they treat Arnav - in that they mollycoddle, rather than confront them with the truth at all times. For RM, protection is about playing ignorant, or rather diluting the facts - thus keeping Anjali in her bubble. Same with Arnav when he was always in ASR mode, they always beat around the bush with regards to his anger/arrogance...it was Khushi who showed him the mirror. Wonder if she'll do the same with Anjali once given the opportunity!
I second that Shaaz.. I would love to see Khushi helping Anji in coming out of this.. Thats what I thought would happen. Win Win situation to all.. Na huh!! Thats so not it.. Its just the opposite.. Arnav sandwiched...
[/QUOTE]
i dont want khushi to go near this psyche person..anji..who knows she will blame her for something ..I want poojali to be with shyam..and let her open her eyes by shyam
Khushi stay away from her...if she will help anji..still people will complain khushi meddles with her life
[/QUOTE]

True - it seems Khushi has to bear the brunt of the blame no matter what! *sigh* the girl is always misunderstood! 

Edited by namedx - 21 July 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110mommamiaDiamondLife

Go to top