Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 105)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedxareeba_blossom

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
HellloooBig smile

Edited by Jhalak29 - 22 July 2012 at 12:52pm

mommamia--sumana13--namedx

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Sats One question.. How can Shyam stay at RM... Other than Anji.. he will just get ugly stares from everyone. TheMatriarchof the family has accepted that he is the root cause (All though it might be the big damaad also but general perception is it is Shyam).. I still cannot imagine him willing to stay in RM ..

Nani and Mami aren't going to spare him like that but he'll probably be given a last chance by them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxmommamia--sumana13--

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--namedxJhalak29

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=sunshine99]Hi Girls,

I simply don't know what to write !! Procrastination  just freezes ur brain, doesn't it..but still , lemme try  and try to connect the pattern  , see whether  I can form any coherent thoughts !Smile..Did I like the episode, Boy !! I liked it ..

Ever since the wooing phase started there were several  throwaway lines that  just stood out for being seemingly  inconsequential ...They have pricked and and swirled in my mind and still continues to prick n my mind..I just want to regurgitate  everything and see whether I can make any sense of it...

The scene continued from the previous episode with Khushi still holding on to the Pot and trying bravely to face the faceless  intruder head on on the darkest night  with Thunder and Lightning echoing , creating a pandemonium in her heart ..While she is trying to fight the  Shadow, the door closes on her, Khushi manages to wrestle the door open, reaches the insides of the  house still resolutely  holding on to the pot, her lips  murmuring  the name of Devi Mayya ..when she spies a silhouette ..There is a rush of fear only for it to dissipate as she recognizes the familiar and beloved form of her beloved !!..In an adrenaline induced rush, Khushi just drops the Pot  and flies into the arms of a waiting Arnav !!

I really have to thank Sumana for  focusing my attention to the pot  ...Pot holding the mud, holding the Plant with it roots deeply embedded  inside the soil ...  When I saw Khushi continuously holding on to the pot...and then dropping , obviously breaking and spilling the mud...I was reminded of an earlier sequence where Khushi says, "Mitti Daaldo, Khushi".. The implication being bury the issue  and do not brng it up but today , the self same khushi is  dropping the pot and spilling the contents , A Khushi who wanted to sweep the matters under the mat is  bringing it up and not just the recent..but issues which  delves to the past, which will shake the vry roots of RM ..In this she may find herself isolated and cut off from the members of RM as  can be seen by the closure of doors but she will be steadfast in her purpose  , the truth of her mission will earn her entry back into the RM, the lonely path will be laid with path of flowers  n she will be aided by Arnav who might be in the BG or  be the active participant who will be pulling the strings...

This again explains the context of Taj Mahal,Ilzaam..Taj Mahal  is a monument dedicated to love but what is it actually, a tomb, a repository  holding the skeletons ..The past lies buried there , The skeletons that the Raizada's have so assiduously covered will rear up its head again ..Khushi who is aware of the details, who knows the matter need not revisit it again as she has accepted the past and  her conscience is clear as a result but the Raizada's who have at every opportunity suppressed it will have to revisit it  ...cuz pretty soon Accusation will raise its ugly  finger and point  at one and all and truth can emerge only when the buried skeletons are dug up ... but will it take a toll on the love of Arnav and Khushi ...only upcoming episodes episode will reveal...

This assertion is also supported by the fact that  the traveling Raizada's  opt to make a U-turn instead of going left..which would have lead to a clearer way but  U-turn means going back , going back to the very place they had come from...going to the point where it all started ...

The reconciled couples are enjoying few moments of togetherness  when they are rudely interrupted by family , Anjali is shattered to see Arnav enjoying few mins of bliss ..Her insecurities , the fear of being abandoned gets added ammunition by the words of Mami ...Anjali moves away from the scene , gaining  sudden strength..Anger at her Brother's seeming lies, feeling a sense of betrayal ..while Khushi who was ensconced in her world is  brought crashing down... The two ladies who mean everything to Arnav  move away from him , in  opposite directions ...

The  righteous fury  has now begun to bubble, the  view that she had been cheated of her life has taken a strong hold , The  suspicion that her chotte in enchanted by Khushiji and now dances to her tune has been further confirmed ,,,This will  push a scared Anjali right into the waiting arms of Shyam,,, Arnav will have no other recourse but to bite the bullet as it will become a test for brother and brother  will always yield !! ..

It was also interesting to see that both Anjali  , His past  & Khushi , His future head in different directions  with Arnav opting to go after Anjali ... A sound decision cos without repairing the Past,, there will be no future ..

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that ...

another wonderful Tantastic insight.Clap... The pot of truth with Khushi linking the past and future...another window to view the events with... thanks for sharing... It has been a triple bonanza friday... your  and doods views coupled with the Hugathon Friday episode...Embarrassed

Thank You, Koel !!Big smile

It really is a pleasure sharing with u girls...

Koeliya.. U are blushing for  a hug..what will be ur haalath  when Arnav takes it to next level ??WinkLOL
[/QUOTE] the blush was for seeing the real thing  that can be shownWink the next level will be clever screenplay ,camera and lights..Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilamommamiaJRia--sumana13--namedxNewbiesoapfan

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedxJhalak29JRiaareeba_blossom

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Sats One question.. How can Shyam stay at RM... Other than Anji.. he will just get ugly stares from everyone. The Matriarch of the family has accepted that he is the root cause (All though it might be the big damaad also but general perception is it is Shyam).. I still cannot imagine him willing to stay in RM ..
May be Anjali and snake plan to meet secretly" mandir ke peechhe" on the occassion of Teej and give her that customary glass of water ... 
I'm just guessing ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm

mommamiaJRianamedx

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by JRia

Tanthya Hug

Brilliant analysis for the Friday's episodeHugClap
Apt Title.. Read u just nowEmbarrassed

Hug  Ria

Thank You !!
Hug

Tanthya

The pleasure is mine HugHug

Each day I think today there will be not be anymore surprises from all of u .. U guys surprise meBig smile 
I'm in awe of the way Doods get the future track.. I would have been clueless if not for Redux Embarrassed

Edited by JRia - 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm

mommamia--sumana13--namedx

Go to top