Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 103)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Sumana,

Thank You, Shukriya tho mujhe kehna hai kyunki ..I was not getting a starting point to begin , ur take on curry leaves gave me the idea ...Thank YOu, Sweet heart ..for helping me out...Hug

How effortlessly you dive into the depth of the story analyzing each and every aspect of IPK...simply amazing ...I'm only floating on the surface admiring all of you  Clap Day Dreaming  ...you and Doods and all the other brilliant girls here ... 
This is simply the best thread in the forum...
No other TV show has anything even close to this I'm sure ...

Thank You, Sumana

The honor  for that rests with the members who  enrich this with their knowledge... Redux owes everything too them and if it is the BEST THREAD, then  all credit to the REDUXIANS who have made it so !!Clap
[/QUOTE]
Great people are identified by their humbleness ... always giving others the credit ... but you are the one to lay the foundations ... thank you for that ...and then creating and maintaining this awesome atmosphere for the thoughts to flow freely and blossom ...even the CVs are watching you and you know it ...
big hugs to you and every one here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueensunshine99mommamiatanthya

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

sleeping emoticon
Good Night guysBig smile
Cya tomorrowBig smile
nerd smiley face emoticon

Lol, another striking resemblance!? ShockedLOL

Night night matey, Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia--sumana13--TheFaerieQueen

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99namedx--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenJRiaareeba_blossomsarra0tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hello friends..Hug, Me back after watching Dark Knight RisesBig smile. I liked it, and I think all batman fans will like it as well. A fitting end to the trilogy. 

Sarika Hug Oooh that's great!!! Me going on tuesday hopefully, unless someone goes off sick at work Ermm So looking forward to it...although sad that it is finishing

Gr8. A must watch. Why dont u apply for sick leave before anyone else does thatWink

Sorry for late reply...got bust at work at 4 in the morning...and my brain is telling me you are not supposed to think at this time in the morning you are supposed to be cosied up in you warm bed. Its taking me double the time to do everything, even type!!! Sigh...the joys of lifeOuch

I wish I could just call in sick. Its a very very bad trait in me, my Dad used to tell me when I was very young, "you don't get paid to call in sick, you get paid to work". And although I get paid if I am sick the thought stuck with meConfused I can be very stubborn about my job and I don't even love it LOL

Can't wait for Batman now...atleast it will take my mind off IPK LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxJhalak29--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenJRiaareeba_blossom

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by Erika1

The male lead needs to be groomed now, start looking like BS ( actor's name) rather than his character, can't the PH do something in this regards, I saw the uncut hug several dozen times with my friends.LOL

Teel me about it..This was one of my topic in my afternoon ranting on reduxLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxJhalak29JRia--sumana13--

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Tanthya Hug

Brilliant analysis for the Friday's episodeHugClap
Apt Title.. Read u just nowEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedxJhalak29areeba_blossom

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Gals me bk,,,, joining u'll,,,,Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedx

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hi gals i am jumping in
was thinkg about anji character , i never had sympathy for the character coz  baby bump and ever too sweet but now i feel it was also the execution hat failed to do atleast for me .layman viewer saw that she wa sthe one who accepted khushi after marriage in the family .so her sudden being j of her bro wanting to be husband doesnt go well bcoz the foundation was not created where she felt neglected bcoz ofcourse ASR was himself ignoring his wife but apart from that his calling khushi and not her during the kidnp drama could have been used where anji points that her chote has not contacted HER with a remorse .though she was happy in her bubble and didnot mind arshi 2gether atthat time that nature of being control was still there which was not exploited .her coldness to khushi as regards to shyam is justified coz they have not shown her proof and shyam had given bubble with rosy wrap so her beleiving him is natural over khushi .
she says to nani that chote cannot be wrong either but next day seeing chote wrapped in his wife arms on bed of roses makes her chg her stance 2 u r lying
the sudden chgs in anji is what making people react against her on top of it she is shown at the times when viewers want to see arshi on screen especially after the mu and kidnp in ipk kidnp was 10 -12 days maybe but in reality its been almost month and half
viewer who want to see strong story do not understand this or want to accept it they know arshi cannot be shwn consumating their marr or being cozy when anji is facing crisis of her life but cvs need to show growing bond a little bit more .
fridau hug was like peeche kutte pade hai kinnda rushed to me there could be more moments b4 RM wasis opened door to interrupt their famous not so happening kiss

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxredwine1--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenmommamiaJRiaareeba_blossom

Go to top