Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 10)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

See other point which is pricking people is..Anji is shown pativrata..she  has always lived with his brother..I am one who does not like this..i am having hard time to feel for this lady.
She has used her brothers money like water, not only for her but for her husband too..ab is besarmi ko main kya naam doon..
[/QUOTE]
I would squarely put the blame on people surrounding her!! They treat her like a helpless kitten... tho kya hoga.. 
[/QUOTE]

The rest do treat her as they treat Arnav - in that they mollycoddle, rather than confront them with the truth at all times. For RM, protection is about playing ignorant, or rather diluting the facts - thus keeping Anjali in her bubble. Same with Arnav when he was always in ASR mode, they always beat around the bush with regards to his anger/arrogance...it was Khushi who showed him the mirror. Wonder if she'll do the same with Anjali once given the opportunity!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamialara3110

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110namedxDiamondLife

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

See other point which is pricking people is..Anji is shown pativrata..she  has always lived with his brother..I am one who does not like this..i am having hard time to feel for this lady.
She has used her brothers money like water, not only for her but for her husband too..ab is besarmi ko main kya naam doon..
I would squarely put the blame on people surrounding her!! They treat her like a helpless kitten... tho kya hoga.. 
[/QUOTE]

The rest do treat her as they treat Arnav - in that they mollycoddle, rather than confront them with the truth at all times. For RM, protection is about playing ignorant, or rather diluting the facts - thus keeping Anjali in her bubble. Same with Arnav when he was always in ASR mode, they always beat around the bush with regards to his anger/arrogance...it was Khushi who showed him the mirror. Wonder if she'll do the same with Anjali once given the opportunity!
[/QUOTE]
poor khushi tried and gave bitter pill..but the outcome was ..abortionDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamialara3110Lizzy2012namedx

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
with this anji track they will not get TRPs above 3.0

lara3110Lizzy2012namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[QUOs the panacea to all the ills that plague the PH today

...has the Anji track been that bad!? I thoroughly enjoyed it - shame it wasn't well received by the general audience! So is it just romance that will make it or break it?
[/QUOTE]
it is not that it was bad.. but anji came across pathetically shaz.. outright vamp .. she is not.. but they should have shown something about anji's sacrifice for arnav..  it seems arnav has done more for her..and here  she is demanding a bigger sacrifice.. though she has not put it in words..
[/QUOTE]

...got you. Yep, I see what you mean. I was honestly able to sympathise with Anjali's character over the past few episodes, but as a reduxian. Looking back at the FB used, it does seem that Arnav has Sacrificed more for her, and she's been at the receiving end of his care and attention. But wasn't that the point? Or did she come across as being far too much like the jealous lover that made people disconnect with her character completely?   
[/QUOTE]
i never liked anji .. she was too saccharine to suit my palate..but the audience who liked her loving nature.. this came as a big blow.. in the past she was praying for arnav to get married.. that too to a girl who he madly loves.. in the past she was happy..the audiences are left wondering if anji wanted her brother to be happy because she was happy.. now that her marriage is in doldrums , does she want her brother to part with his wife?.. is she unhappy because she is no longer her brother's focal point.. or is it that..she expects arnav to leave khushi as she seems to her as the root cause of al her problems..as somebody who usually empathises with ppll.. i was not able to relate shaz..
[/QUOTE]

...I agree, I couldn't empathise with her, but in terms of her character and the way in which her relationship with her brother has been portrayed, I did sympathise with her and her feelings of loneliness. The fact that the dynamic of their relationship changed almost overnight. Especially with Shyam being rejected and thrown out of her life, and Khushi entering his. From her perspective, reality must really suck!! 

raman987Lizzy2012mommamia

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I second that Shaaz.. I would love to see Khushi helping Anji in coming out of this.. Thats what I thought would happen. Win Win situation to all.. Na huh!! Thats so not it.. Its just the opposite.. Arnav sandwiched...
[/QUOTE]

...is that how they're looking to play it?? Arnav having to choose between the two!? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaLizzy2012

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I second that Shaaz.. I would love to see Khushi helping Anji in coming out of this.. Thats what I thought would happen. Win Win situation to all.. Na huh!! Thats so not it.. Its just the opposite.. Arnav sandwiched...
[/QUOTE]
i dont want khushi to go near this psyche person..anji..who knows she will blame her for something ..I want poojali to be with shyam..and let her open her eyes by shyam
Khushi stay away from her...if she will help anji..still people will complain khushi meddles with her life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987Lizzy2012namedxmommamialara3110

Go to top