Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! - Page 94

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: iritz

Its a relatively new shop... I'm sorry but I forgot the name... if u know Promenade Mall... then on the food court floor... the elevator's on 2 sides... on one side u get the tickets for DT... the shop is on the other side... right when u come out of the elevator !

PM me if you enjoy them ! 😊

I will definitely do :) Every time I visit Delhi there are so many changes especially our west Delhi! Thanks again. Hope you have a gr8 day tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moi back!! Saw that girl's spoiler.. for the life of me cannot understand what she writes.. Any one who have einstein brains here my lovlies.. Pls solve it and give this tortured soul the answer!! πŸ˜† Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Moi back!! Saw that girl's spoiler.. for the life of me cannot understand what she writes.. Any one who have einstein brains here my lovlies.. Pls solve it and give this tortured soul the answer!! πŸ˜†

Sandy u should koel's see reply to her, it was great... I guess she is trying K will hear and will hurt looking at A and will be together at rm yet distant n she wont be able to bear and lie n go Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Moi back!! Saw that girl's spoiler.. for the life of me cannot understand what she writes.. Any one who have einstein brains here my lovlies.. Pls solve it and give this tortured soul the answer!! πŸ˜†

🀣 same here
it applies to any three of them similarly..arnav, khushi or anji..
Iss spoiler ko kya naam doonπŸ˜†
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Moi back!! Saw that girl's spoiler.. for the life of me cannot understand what she writes.. Any one who have einstein brains here my lovlies.. Pls solve it and give this tortured soul the answer!!πŸ˜†

it makes sense once u have read mishti's spoiler

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iritz

Its a relatively new shop... I'm sorry but I forgot the name... if u know Promenade Mall... then on the food court floor... the elevator's on 2 sides... on one side u get the tickets for DT... the shop is on the other side... right when u come out of the elevator !

PM me if you enjoy them ! 😊

you are still here ritzy
sarra0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

</div>
<div>
Sandy u should koel's seereply to her, it was great... I guess she is trying K will hear and will hurt looking at A and will be together at rm yet distant n she wont be able to bear and lie n go

I went and found Koel's response πŸ˜†
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sarra0

I went and found Koel's response πŸ˜†

hey sarra, u trusted and went great dear..
sarra0 thumbnail
Sandhya just read ur analysis beautiful

"And it turned out to be her Arnavji. Her guiding force. Her knight in shining armor. Her beacon of life. Her dreams. Her future. Her present. Her answer to every prayer. Her pillar of strength. Her beam of hope. Her most trusted person on earth. She dropped her protection gear which broke into pieces as it was of no use now. And she took a leap . And ran towards that beaming spirit. Arnavji it was. Hugged him. That hug defined everything. It sealed their fate "
sarra0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

</div>

<div>
hey sarra, u trusted and went great dear..

It was a great response