Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iritz

I have faith in ASR... he will now stand by her through thick n thin ! If he doesn't... Bye Bye IPK time !

He will.. So I am sure you will be there to watch IPK!! 😃.See the way he said relax when she was scrambling the petals..

Nahi re... net giving serious trouble... tomorrow morning first thing... beware the Customer Service of the IP provider !!!! They are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time of the month !!! 😆

🤣🤣 You go girl!! Entire Redux is behind you.. We will rally for justice.. How dare they mess with you !! 😛
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

Jhals I wished you as soon as I came yaar .. Sorry 🤗

No babes I just said bcz i believe I left for more than an hr n came bakc, i agn said hi no one respended fir se ek aur baar hello bolo n shaz replied, it was jus a lame joke , no intention to point anyone
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

No babes I just said bcz i believe I left for more than an hr n came bakc, i agn said hi no one respended fir se ek aur baar hello bolo n shaz replied, it was jus a lame joke , no intention to point anyone

My be on and off thi.. Lunch time know..
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: namedx

Ooo our ritz must have a Mr India hiding somewhere as well!!? 😉 

Sahi bola Shazi... Abhi tak Mr. India hi bana hua hai... dikhayi hi nahi diya !!! 😃

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi re... net giving serious trouble... tomorrow morning first thing... beware the Customer Service of the IP provider !!!! They are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time of the month !!! 😆

Lol beware of Ritz' wrath - an approach that is always warranted when dealing with such people!! Sigh, net providers I tell you! 😡
namedx thumbnail

Sahi bola Shazi... Abhi tak Mr. India hi bana hua hai... dikhayi hi nahi diya !!! 😃

Lol, feelings mutual matey, feelings mutual!! 
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

Yes... He kind of looks like Arnav!!😃

Looks na bhi ho to chalega... but he should behave like Arnav in love !!! 😳😆

Isn't it a dream.. His eyes just searches for her !! He always makes her feel so special. In a room full of people.. She is the only one he looks for!! 😍

namedx thumbnail

Looks na bhi ho to chalega... but he should behave like Arnav in love !!! 😳😆

Lmao, the rough and tough love of ASR ya the smoothness of Arnav - or dare we say both!! 😆