Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sats honestly the amount of pressure while reserving everyday cannot be described.. To be among so many awesome writers is an honor.. Redux Rocks.. 

Aww Hun.. I am  totally speechless ... πŸ€—..Redux rocks bec U rock, Girls.. U are the pulse, heart beat , soul of this thread !! n I am glad to be part of this big family !!
Whoo Hoo.. in Purple!!! 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

Tanthya πŸ€—

Brilliant analysis for the Friday's episodeπŸ€—πŸ‘
Apt Title.. Read u just now😳

πŸ€—  Ria

Thank You !!
πŸ€—
Sats One question.. How can Shyam stay at RM... Other than Anji.. he will just get ugly stares from everyone. The Matriarch of the family has accepted that he is the root cause (All though it might be the big damaad also but general perception is it is Shyam).. I still cannot imagine him willing to stay in RM ..
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HellloooπŸ˜ƒEdited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mommamia

Sats One question.. How can Shyam stay at RM... Other than Anji.. he will just get ugly stares from everyone. TheMatriarchof the family has accepted that he is the root cause (All though it might be the big damaad also but general perception is it is Shyam).. I still cannot imagine him willing to stay in RM ..

Nani and Mami aren't going to spare him like that but he'll probably be given a last chance by them.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=tanthya]

Thank You, Koel !!πŸ˜ƒ

It really is a pleasure sharing with u girls...

Koeliya.. U are blushing for  a hug..what will be ur haalath  when Arnav takes it to next level ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] the blush was for seeing the real thing  that can be shownπŸ˜‰ the next level will be clever screenplay ,camera and lights..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Nani and Mami aren't going to spare him like that but he'll probably be given a last chance by them.

Hmm That must the thing.. He will be given a chance to redeem. And we know his hidden agenda.. And that will lead to Anji's not so wide eye to finally see the truth!!
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Sats One question.. How can Shyam stay at RM... Other than Anji.. he will just get ugly stares from everyone. The Matriarch of the family has accepted that he is the root cause (All though it might be the big damaad also but general perception is it is Shyam).. I still cannot imagine him willing to stay in RM ..

May be Anjali and snake plan to meet secretly" mandir ke peechhe" on the occassion of Teej and give her that customary glass of water ... 
I'm just guessing ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

πŸ€—  Ria

Thank You !!
πŸ€—

Tanthya

The pleasure is mine πŸ€—πŸ€—

Each day I think today there will be not be anymore surprises from all of u .. U guys surprise meπŸ˜ƒ 
I'm in awe of the way Doods get the future track.. I would have been clueless if not for Redux Embarrassed

Edited by JRia - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

May be Anjali and snake plan to meet secretly" mandir ke peechhe" on the occassion of Teej and give her that customary glass of water ... just guessing ...

Actually its going to happen.. Might be much before the Teej as Misti spoiler said that Anji will meet Shyam.. πŸ˜ƒ