IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! - Page 74

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

πŸ€—

Yeah.IPK has a long way to go..Abhi tak ek bhi track ka thik se khulasa nahi hua(Shyam fiasco)...Let's see how this GH track is dished out...At least the episodes are a lot more intense than that previous GH track!!If you ignore the drawbacks of having Poojali in the house...the track is pretty much meaningful and IMO...much better than a lot of other daily soaps airing on SP as well as other channels...

Sometimes GH does good workπŸ‘...Only he can't bear the rantings of the people,period!!Bechara gets all messed up then🀒

Thats my GIRL ... sit back .. understand the track .. this is the logical way this track has to go .. based on all that they have shown us from confrontation with Shyam ... 

C the problem .. why they can't do Khulasa .. ( woh bhi yoga slowly slowly ) . .. khulasa leads to attack on shyam & by shyam .. that means end of track .. u wil see the reveal .. it will happen .. but first all the characters have to be aligned 

Kidnapping track is over .. with it ended the leads MU .. & lead to exposure of Shyam ..

Now this is new track .. this is still being laid .. &  towards the end of this one . .. u will c more khulasa .. πŸ˜ƒ

Also remember after the end of each track ..what u have seen of the leads relation .. it will being a smile to ur face .. πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

Yes, hoping that this track would bring leads more closer in the end...wedding? may be.
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Hello Satya ...πŸ€—

Jahanpanah ne hamaara naam le liya
Hamaari toh zindagi dhanya ho gayi...

Iss Reduk thread mein hamaari presence ek dhool ke ek kan ke baraaber hai .. phir bhi ...aapne humein  yaad rakha... aho bhaag hamare...
Hum ne  khushi ke maare saatve aasmaan ko choo liya
 Nacheez ki shukriya kubool kijiye Jahanpanah...

Hi Sumana,

Thank You, Shukriya tho mujhe kehna hai kyunki ..I was not getting a starting point to begin , ur take on curry leaves gave me the idea ...Thank YOu, Sweet heart ..for helping me out...πŸ€—
Originally posted by namedx

Yep, my bad, I think that's the bit I was on about! πŸ‘πŸΌ
the monologue didn't make an impact on me
i think they included it for viewers who were confused with khushi's attitude with ASR on and post her birthday
Originally posted by tanthya

.πŸ€—   Hema !!

Long time no see, !!

Haan Tanths - had internet connection problems at home and took them 5 days to sort it out so could not sign on. It gave me an opportunity to watch IPK like the 99% who do not have access to REDUX. πŸ˜†

Minor tweaking will not do..If  the makers wants us to feel for Anjali, the first order of business is to get her a tummy, One hardly will feel sympathetic for a hour glass figure who seem to be getting petulant that her bro is having a gala time while she is moping !!

I had cribbed earlier about her flat as a pancake tummy and have given up on it. If she was willing to wear it she would have done it by now. Guess the PH were not able to convince her on this matter during their negotiations. True that it will not get her character the viewer sympathy and will make her fall in the category of a vamp.

Second she must be around 6-7 months pregs.. so what's with the nausea . sickness etc etc...That is not jelling !

I feel she is trying to show dehydration/weakness/lack of a proper and sufficient diet as required by a preggy woman and it is not coming across that way. Needs proper guidance from the director.

I agree, I am loving the 2 pronged approach of the Cv but they need to retain the balance..too much of Anji will spoil the broth esp when she stands in the hall , weaving, swaying  only for her to throw tantrum the moment she sees a happy Arnav-Khushi ...Consistency is a area of concern..

Yeah - they HAVE to keep the balance between the two - overdose of any one side will not work. Instead of Anji sulking and throwing tantrums, I would like to see her question Chhote about his decision about her life.

Originally posted by pals13

I Drool over these scenesπŸ˜‰ kitni besharam hun na mainπŸ˜†...for me...its total paisa vasool------such romantic scenes...when there are no holds barred and the viewers are left to imagine and feel the emotions...aaahhh...U wont believe... I have watched Friday hug 5 times till now...and  everytime it leaves a smile on me...that was so FULLSOME Hug...πŸ˜‰....

Now imagine if that same segment .. was a 7 min segment .. & without the interruption of RM .. if the episode started with RM guys coming .. then led to the whole HUG scene .. which lasted a BIT more time .. with some serious push & shove .. NO ONE ... NO ONE ..would have raised ne Ques on Anjali being the Lead .. today .. so a FAB sequence .. PACING all wrong .. ONCE AGAIN .. πŸ˜ƒ

Also the impact of anji .. disapproval .. would be manifold .. it would be nail on head πŸ˜ƒ

Provided she does not  spend 10 mins in swaying and making us wonder whether she will fall, faint or recover miraculously ! 😈
Now is the time.. DB to make up her mind To be Preggers or Not to be.. Hume confuse karna  chod de.. ANd of course J factor also πŸ˜‰.. Itna flat belly... πŸ˜³
Originally posted by redwine1

πŸ€—

Yeah.IPK has a long way to go..Abhi tak ek bhi track ka thik se khulasa nahi hua(Shyam fiasco)...Let's see how this GH track is dished out...At least the episodes are a lot more intense than that previous GH track!!If you ignore the drawbacks of having Poojali in the house...the track is pretty much meaningful and IMO...much better than a lot of other daily soaps airing on SP as well as other channels...

Sometimes GH does good workπŸ‘...Only he can't bear the rantings of the people,period!!Bechara gets all messed up then🀒

Thats my GIRL ... sit back .. understand the track .. this is the logical way this track has to go .. based on all that they have shown us from confrontation with Shyam ... 

C the problem .. why they can't do Khulasa .. ( woh bhi yoga slowly slowly ) . .. khulasa leads to attack on shyam & by shyam .. that means end of track .. u wil see the reveal .. it will happen .. but first all the characters have to be aligned 

Kidnapping track is over .. with it ended the leads MU .. & lead to exposure of Shyam ..

Now this is new track .. this is still being laid .. &  towards the end of this one . .. u will c more khulasa .. πŸ˜ƒ

Also remember after the end of each track ..what u have seen of the leads relation .. it will being a smile to ur face .. πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

Awww you guys, the above was such a feel good exchange of words!! πŸ€—

...sorry if that sounded slightly Hollywood! πŸ˜†

IS there a spoiler ??

Yes the one mishti gave in the morning. Not exactly spoiler as these things we know or have deduced alreadyπŸ˜‰. Here it goes
No new promo shots on sets yet...

As u saw Anjali got blank call in d last epi, tht ws Shyam's blank call & Anjali wl meet Shyam widout telling to Arnav..

Yes Khushi wll leave house as marriage contract got over & she wll lie to Arnav & leave d house...

Anjali is nt a lead & stop asking me silly questions...

Rain seq is nt yet shot thn hw it wll telecast...

Provided she does not  spend 10 mins in swaying and making us wonder whether she will fall, faint or recover miraculously ! 😈
🀣
Good night Girls!! Catch you all at Redux tomorrow! πŸ€—