Originally posted by: mommamia

At least give us some daily updates of hers!! We need some newzzz abt Aunty..😛

Filhaal toh she's here in the living room, snoring away! ðŸ˜†

...long hours of fasting draining her out. ðŸ˜•
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and  coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him  quietly, silently and it will register..

Sarra to add to this .. a lot of the Ques propping up . r also because of the grimace kinda expression Khushi spouts when he came close to her on thursday . b4 the missed pappi .. 
thoda ,, desire expression main aayega toh woh resolve ho jayega .. now on friday .. she had it  .but the whole seq was a blink & miss .. isiliye people hardly caught her expressions ... 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Her affectionate smiles post teri meri dance - that was love right there! *melts* Loved Sanaya during that whole phase! 

But the problem is , it is shown very rarely  n once in blue moon !! while Arnav has his melting caramel eyes which just melts us along with Khushi..😉
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Thx Yanka.. I hope this is the teej they will consider.. I cannot wait till sept for wedding!! ðŸ˜ƒ

going by the spoilers and whatever discussions i have read and been in... the wedding is no where near... would we not need all the doubts in ANji's mind to clear before the wedding of A & K... or would we again get K back into RM with the undercurrent hiss of Shyamwa and the ever doubting Anjali?

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all...couldn't resist saying hello 🤗

Shaz!!! you are still here 😲😆
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lol yeh Bush did very kindly warn me that she was a "sugar coated b**** to begin with" ðŸ˜²

...phir meine apne aankhon se dekha; and I was actually repulsed! 😆 

You'd think I was talking about real life people - *sigh*

But I liked her scenes with Arnav. And also, she was the only one who sensed Khushi wasn't happy with her engagement and tried to find out about it. That was nice of her. Or may be again it was her PR agenda.

Anjali bitiya kitni acchi hai!😆
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him quietly, silently and it will register..

U r rite, softer moments or well scripted monologues, the challenge is wat makes their story unique and I hope it stays, her comin back seemed to generally have been taken as it was his love that bought her back.
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Let her leave , about time we got to se some activities in GH too !! 😊
yes.. BTW is teej today.. Because a friend of mine is from Kanpur and she is celebrating teej today? So confused? and in our local mandir also there is teej celebration for NI.. 

For UP ppl 22 is the teej ... No wonder they are celebrating it 😃

Today is the Shravani Teej or Hariyali Teej which is also called the choti teej... the major teej  called the hartalika teej is in september ðŸ˜ƒ

Thx Yanka.. I hope this is the teej they will consider.. I cannot wait till sept for wedding!! ðŸ˜ƒ

going by the spoilers and whatever discussions i have read and been in... the wedding is no where near... would we not need all the doubts in ANji's mind to clear before the wedding of A & K... or would we again get K back into RM with the undercurrent hiss of Shyamwa and the ever doubting Anjali?

Sandy .. BIG Fat wedding track kisne confirm kiya ??? 
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But the problem is , it is shown very rarely  n once in blue moon !! while Arnav has his melting caramel eyes which just melts us along with Khushi..😉

...what can you say, Arnav is just blessed! ðŸ˜›

Filhaal toh she's here in the living room, snoring away! ðŸ˜†

...long hours of fasting draining her out. ðŸ˜•

🤗 To aunty!!