Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lizzy2012

See I told u all about a passionate sequence..not a rain one.. So I had my doubts about the rain seq..but the passionate sequence still stands..πŸ˜ƒ..any publicity is good publicity for the PH now.. So I think that is the reason of this fib and volte face after that 

See I can understand why Khushi is leaving RM.. I am just just loving it.. And this is because of the grand wedding you had mentioned.. But how is it possible when Anji is in this dead beat mood?? What is your take on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: namedx

Lol that will do - araam hi araam! Now you can put your feet up! 

Yeah..that is what I am doing..πŸ˜ƒ
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies,πŸ€— hwz u all? hws Sunday going? 
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

We have to accept the fact that this is not regular run of a mill LOVE STORY.. Period!! And the characters are realistic to an extent except Anji. But now she is also realistic. She is showing her true characters. Yes it is irking us to large extent that she is the bone of contention between our lovely leads and for the male lead she is the center of the world which we are not able to digest.!! Slowly and steadily.. Its changing. Arnav has declared loud and clear that Khushi is in same pedestal as Anji. And ANji is getting FBs of that ..πŸ˜†.. A day will come where Khushi will replace everyone and be on top most position!! πŸ˜ƒ

But Anjali has always been shown to be real. Most of us just didn't notice. Anjali was never an angel. She manipulated her brother. She manipulated her family members. She arm-twisted a hapless Khushi into training La. She had almost everyone dancing to her tunes. All of it was done under the veil of a cloying sweetness that none recognized. No one withstood her. Except for her brother. He was as much of a control freak as she was and stubborn too. But he was more honest and upfront about it. But the fact remains that just because she is not all white, she is not all grey either. With a physical handicap and a traumatic past, she has issues of her own.

I think even Shyam was a bit suffocated. But he put her to good use… serves her right!

Though I don't agree with this competition for Arnav's affections.πŸ˜ƒ One is sister, the other is wife. The category changes. There is no question of one-upmanship here. He needs to find a balance. πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Hey sweety .. back to relax .. with mantal stimulation πŸ˜‰ .. yea when i came here yesterday every 1 told me u had confirmed rain seq .. i was like WHAT THE .. ??

Rubs, Koeliya, Jhals, Shastra,Appu,Geetu,Shaaz,Yanks and silent readers A Big  πŸ€—
I told ya I had a good sleep πŸ˜‰
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Hey sweety .. back to relax .. with mantal stimulation πŸ˜‰ .. yea when i came here yesterday every 1 told me u had confirmed rain seq .. i was like WHAT THE .. ??

Hey Shaz .. πŸ€— Sandy , appu & koel .. sorry if i missed ne 1 out πŸ€—

See the rain sequence was never my oiler..the passionate one one .. A definite yes. And my friend still stands by that..see ,koeliya and myself.. We were right . Weren't we about reading into khushi's departure to GH
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: namedx

Hey Koel and Ruby!πŸ€—

Hi Shaz... major debate in my house about the change of Bangladesh constitution and its effects on India...me finally managed to escape it to the peaceful land of Redux..😳
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Rubs, Koeliya, Jhals, Shastra,Appu,Geetu,Shaaz,Yanks and silent readers A Big  πŸ€—
I told ya I had a good sleep πŸ˜‰

hey Sandy .. i had a big one too .. but i sadly went to sleep in the evening . abhi i am up & about . all bright & chirpy .. πŸ˜•
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

Hello All😊

Would be popping in and out much more todayπŸ˜›

hello koel, ruby, sandyπŸ˜‰
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: meghavn

Ladies,πŸ€— hwz u all? hws Sunday going? 

Hey Megha! πŸ€—