teri and jawaani, teri pand jawaani

khushi ko nahin chaahiye

teri second hand jawaani

🤣
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonshine

😆frankly, i'd love to see his face! not that i don't adore the character... but i simply love it when he is flummoxed!😆

but he said it when he gifted her the saree

"he bought it for her.. and he has not given her any other option but to accept it"🤣🤣🤣

after all that he has put her through, that dialogue took the cake

he is lucky, it is KKG he is married to

any other woman would have made sure he isn't capable of err... a few imaginative acts in the future😆

I'm so lookin 4ward to his reaction and also the family. The funny thing about the saree he supposedly owns a fashion house y not pick somethin 4there, y order online, wonder if the cv 4got he has a job.
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I know that was the most hilarious scene..
esp when he said "TAKE IT"..he looks so cute..Because he made efforts...khushi has to appreciate it..😆..poor boy..Lohe ke chane chabne padenge

Other fact, i came across in the forum is: some people wants khushi to stay with arnie in RM and support him to get Anji out of this mesh..
it was shock for me reading this expectation from some fans..Why everytime people wants khushi to sacrifice and support..this girl has her own life too..She tried to confront anji but got abortion threat. She is living their with arnie and telling him that his Di..but arnie is after khushi..
😕

To tell you the truth, I am of two minds about this myself. However big a blockhead he might be, ASR just survived a kidnap and an attempt on his life. No one in his family seems to be bothered about him. He may not deserve her but he needs Khushi at this time, poor thing!

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved…

1.       She needs a brief respite from strife and she needs to clear her mind too

2.       That dialogue of his that only a crazy person will be willing to give up the Raizada style of living

3.       The contract marriage issue, the unveiling of the full truth

4.       He needs to apologize to her family

5.       Her honour needs to be restored

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just because...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbkP_NipJI&list=PLC32175016A305D6F&index=193&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

To tell you the truth, I am of two minds about this myself. However big a blockhead he might be, ASR just survived a kidnap and an attempt on his life. No one in his family seems to be bothered about him. He may not deserve her but he needs Khushi at this time, poor thing!

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved'

1.       She needs a brief respite from strife and she needs to clear her mind too

2.       That dialogue of his that only a crazy person will be willing to give up the Raizada style of living

Hey Appu! ðŸ¤—

...and it is her who will make him realise all of the above - I don't see her letting him off that easy! But I don't see her being a woman who will just up and leave because she can. Her character has been painted a certain way, someone who is selfless and wishes for the happiness of others before her own, keeping this in mind, there will always be a motive for her leaving him, and that won't be for her own sake, no matter how we wish it were! 
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarra0

I'm so lookin 4ward to his reaction and also the family. The funny thing about the saree he supposedly owns a fashion house y not pick somethin 4there, y order online, wonder if the cv 4got he has a job.

Don't get me started on their inconsistencies.

They simply have no idea how rich people live
As for his owning a fashion house he forgot it from the time he decided to get engaged to Lavanya... remember, they went to a sort of ordinary chain store to shop for clothes😆
DiamondLife thumbnail

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved'

i still have not forgot how he behaved with her on first night..
how he told her about her character and parents at GH

He needs to reflect and her dignity should be restored.
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Hey Appu! ðŸ¤—

...and it is her who will make him realise all of the above - I don't see her letting him off that easy! But I don't see her being a woman who will just up and leave because she can. Her character has been painted a certain way, someone who is selfless and wishes for the happiness of others before her own, keeping this in mind, there will always be a motive for her leaving him, and that won't be for her own sake, no matter how we wish it were! 

Shazzy!🤗

No, I didn't mean she will leave for the above reasons. She will leave because she is Mother Theresa's great grandmother. But the story has to play out this way for ASR to realize the above…

He has conveniently forgotten a few things. I don't blame him- the shocks of the past few days and the delirious joy of finding that Khushi cares for him has left him with little but air in his skull box. He needs to be reminded. He needs to confess to all those were involved. I don't want a lengthy redemption track. I just want him to acknowledge what all he put her through. To get her sacrifice acknowledged by others.

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Appu!🤗</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...and it is her who will make him realise all of the above - I don't see her letting him off that easy! But I don't see her being a woman who will just up and leave because she can. Her character has been painted a certain way, someone who is selfless and wishes for the happiness of others before her own, keeping this in mind, there will always be a motive for her leaving him, and that won't be for her own sake, no matter how we wish it were!</font>

it will either b 4him or 4Anjali.
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i still have not forgot how he behaved with her on first night..
how he told her about her character and parents at GH

He needs to reflect and her dignity should be restored.

And he threw away the stars.

But he is getting it all back now.
That day, she was slapped by her mother for no fault of hers.
That day she watched in horror as the man she was in love with suddenly turned on her in hate.
Today, he is being misunderstood by the very same sister he did all this for.
Today, he is faced with the possibility of the girl he is in love with thinking of leaving him