Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

The Raizadas wouldn't know practicality if it hit them in the face...if they had really been practical, they would have sent Arnie to military school, and Anjali to set up Raizada Industries...the Raizadas lack the concept of individual empowerment..they believe in the hum saath saath hain 'your family will do everything for you, don't worry'...even that method is pretty popular in homes where the head of the house is a control freak...also @sara and @jhalak, after the MIL it is the nanad who Indian women say interferes most in the house...Anjali is not a unique character...πŸ˜†

. No yaar,,, I mean the cases upon but the dil ladling story line n all crap being dished on name of love irritates u and secondly considering most of the shows popularity comes frm overseas they shud tackle it better,,,,, I mean the other day BALH lead was shown using a tab n arnie boy is half his age is stuck will Lappy still,,,,, even in India the genre of ppl RM is depicting should be very tech savvy and open,,,, tradition + modernity bal ,,,,, I like the other show biz they actually showing a educated empowered women n not a creeperEdited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anjali is an enigma. Or is it the fault of the Cv's.

1. Anjali was hysterical when she did not receive a phone call from Arnav whether he reached London or not. The same Anjali has not asked a single question about the kidnapping to Arnav. Arnav was kidnapped  is a fact but only Kushi and NK knew Shyam was behind it. They could not prove it. A sister is not bothered about the kidnapped brother. This is strange.

2.Is Anjali character so confusing because the cv's forget how they portrayed her earlier.

3. She tells her brother that he started lying to her. So maybe she is taking that stance and say that Shyam did not do anything wrong and manipulate and bring back her husband.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Jhalak29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Anjali is an enigma. Or is it the fault of the Cv's.

1. Anjali was hysterical when she did not receive a phone call from Arnav whether he reached London or not. The same Anjali has not asked a single question about the kidnapping to Arnav. Arnav was kidnapped  is a fact but only Kushi and NK knew Shyam was behind it. They could not prove it. A sister is not bothered about the kidnapped brother. This is strange.

2.Is Anjali character so confusing because the cv's forget how they portrayed her earlier.

3. She tells her brother that he started lying to her. So maybe she is taking that stance and say that Shyam did not do anything wrong and manipulate and bring back her husband.

Anu

Anu not only Anjali,,, they do it to all characters,,, intially buaji was shown with not much liking for k n infact she kept reminding her being adopted n now buaji is the champion for her
anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Anu not only Anjali,,, they do it to all characters,,, intially buaji was shown with not much liking for k n infact she kept reminding her being adopted n now buaji is the champion for her

We with help from all the members of the esteemed REDUX team can figure out it is the CV's fault but how will the layman, people from rural areas, urban areas of India  who just want entertainment after a hard day's work appreciate and enjoy a show which confuses them so much. They will shift to another show which they can comprehend and not overtax their brain. Only nutcases like us have become addicted to decoding this otherwise fantastically awesome show.

Anu

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

. No yaar,,, I mean the cases upon but the dil ladling story line n all crap being dished on name of love irritates u and secondly considering most of the shows popularity comes frm overseas they shud tackle it better,,,,, I mean the other day BALH lead was shown using a tab n arnie boy is half his age is stuck will Lappy still,,,,, even in India the genre of ppl RM is depicting should be very tech savvy and open,,,, tradition + modernity bal ,,,,, I like the other show biz they actually showing a educated empowered women n not a creeper

in the morning complaint was that arnie baby was not well-dressed...and now he is shown to be not tech-savvy...πŸ˜† lagta hai bichaara anji-khushi ko handle karte naani ki umar ka ho gaya...πŸ˜†
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jhalak - just finished reading your SS, you better be working on Ch20!! I'll want things to read now that holidays have started! Left you a comment as well - πŸ˜‰ 
Jhalak29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

in the morning complaint was that arnie baby was not well-dressed...and now he is shown to be not tech-savvy...πŸ˜† lagta hai bichaara anji-khushi ko handle karte naani ki umar ka ho gaya...πŸ˜†

Meg's I do not hv all these complaints if I get logical connection to. Story,,,, it's biz we miss the connect that why we telling methods to improve believe me had it not been redux I would hv long back to sumthing else where I feel connect mkt has lot to offer but the complain comes biz we njoi the romance and would love to hv a healthy presetations
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Meg's I do not hv all these complaints if I get logical connection to. Story,,,, it's biz we miss the connect that why we telling methods to improve believe me had it not been redux I would hv long back to sumthing else where I feel connect mkt has lot to offer but the complain comes biz we njoi the romance and would love to hv a healthy presetations

Definitely...fark toh hein in the way previous ASR was presented compared to recent episodes. It's his sharp outlook which is missing, and that's the foundation of his character! 
anurao.66 thumbnail
Sorry have to go will meet you all tomorrow. Looking forward towards it.

Anu

Jhalak29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Jhalak - just finished reading your SS, you better be working on Ch20!! I'll want things to read now that holidays have started! Left you a comment as well - πŸ˜‰ 

Babes much I would love to work on it,,,, AP is on vacation, I hardly am able  to concentrate😊