Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Khair Mubarak shazπŸ€—
When did yours start...we have been fasting since Friday πŸ˜ƒ

Snap! Kept it on Fri, then yesterday I got the red signal at 7pm! πŸ˜•

...lol hence why I'm on redux. Plan to stay away once I start fasting again! πŸ˜†
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khair Mubarak shazπŸ€—
When did yours start...we have been fasting since Friday πŸ˜ƒ

Bushjii..πŸ€—

Sab teek taak ..Kushal mangal...😊

Ramadhan Mubarak hoo jee!!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Hahahha..it's for u my dear..am in love with ur writting abilities..iPad kaa jaadu waali autocorrection...confusion ...sry Hun..

Thank U teju, I do get irritated with Ipadwa sometimes, n my kid is learning to write so muje sab jagah wo hi dekhta hai,,, but once agn thank u for njoing it
namedx thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarra0

things r goin to go out of his control quite fast, and oh it shud b a good watch, and it can also make use of Khushi's dialogue there will come one day wen u will realise everything is done by god but I won't b there to c it.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So minor seperation and we get to see flirty Arnav trying to woo his wife back home...once the cat is out of the bag he manayofies gh ladies and then takes their help to win Khushi back...he will end up calling garima amma
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
See .. There has been a passionate sequence shot .. Was the message from my friend.. There was no mention of the rain sequence.. She sticks to the spoiler.. So I am guessing that it has something to do with  khushi's absence in RM..another thing .. Another spoiler GH track has lots of interesting things to offer.. So it looks like amma will find out about the truth in arhi's marriage
Jhalak29 thumbnail

So minor seperation and we get to see flirty Arnav trying to woo his wife back home...once the cat is out of the bag he manayofies gh ladies and then takes their help to win Khushi back...he will end up calling garima amma

bang on Bush kya decipher kiya hai code, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Bushjii..πŸ€—

Sab teek taak ..Kushal mangal...😊

Ramadhan Mubarak hoo jee!!

Thank you πŸ˜³
namedx thumbnail

...lol simply putting it! 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

See .. There has been a passionate sequence shot .. Was the message from my friend.. There was no mention of the rain sequence.. She sticks to the spoiler.. So I am guessing that it has something to do with  khushi's absence in RM..another thing .. Another spoiler GH track has lots of interesting things to offer.. So it looks like amma will find out about the truth in arhi's marriage

Yeah...Lizzy Mishti tweeted the sme thing now..Said GH track would be interesting..I hope it lays the foundation of Remarriage!!😳My wishful thinkingπŸ˜ƒ