Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

yes I mean Khushi lies to arnav aabt buaji and leaves him, and anajali lies to him n meets shyam... how ironic๐Ÿ˜›

Ooo how ironic indeed! Chalo dekhte hein, which will have the most repercussions...! ๐Ÿ˜† 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bye Guys! Will see you all later!
Jhalak29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Bye Guys! Will see you all later!

Bye Areeba, hv a great day๐Ÿ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

v will find out how much of a Harvard brain he has, I think he'll find out that Khushi has left quite quick. if they execute this rite it shud b a good track.

Yeh, I like the idea of Khushi returning back home!! Would be nice to get some GH and RM focus interchangeably!  
Jhalak29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Yeh, I like the idea of Khushi returning back home!! Would be nice to get some GH and RM focus interchangeably!  

I actually like GH more bcz here they both are treated equally, no one snubs or favors anyone but both๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
By the way , who said it was a passionate  rain sequenc.. Read my spoiler earlier. It said a passionate sequence.. A passionate sequence has been shot .. 
I came here to  correct this misconception.. Waise have lots of guests at home..will try to come in between
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

I actually like GH more bcz here they both are treated equally, no one snubs or favors anyone but both๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ditto! And I love how relaxed he is around the oldies when there! You're guaranteed a natural flow of conversation with Buaji around!! ๐Ÿ˜†
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

By the way , who said it was a passionate  rain sequenc.. Read my spoiler earlier. It said a passionate sequence.. A passionate sequence has been shot .. 

I came here to  correct this misconception.. Waise have lots of guests at home..will try to come in between

So we have a passionate sequence and a passionate rain sequence๐Ÿ˜ณ    ๐Ÿ˜ณ    ๐Ÿ˜ณ separately..BTW..I remember Lizzy saying earlier that she didn't know that it was a rain sequence

BTW..Howdy Guys??๐Ÿ˜ƒ