Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namedx

...yeh I agree to some extent. They haven't been as consistent with developing Khushi's character as they have with Arnav's. But I do love the way Arnav got told by Khushi in the last episode - "aapse chot kane ki adat hein.." 

Just like how the consequences of Khushi's actions hits her later, or in some cases doesn't lol, the same goes for Arnav. The realisation of his past actions hasn't fully dawned on him yet, and I kind of like the way things are looking to spiral out of his control, with both his family and Khushi. It means he'll have to use those harvard brains of his extra harder, along with his heart!  

Yeah Shaz... Harvard brain and his Dil which is filled in love now for Khushi working together...if they hanle it properly should be a very exciting watch. Cause ASR is known to handle things head-on, he will deal with everything rather than leaving it to the ladies of RM to play kitchen politics (read Mami๐Ÿ˜†). But the question has his brain returned from the long vacation that it took?
trintring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Mishti dashed water agn on redux dreams๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhals ๐Ÿค—

Saare kiye pe paani phek di ๐Ÿ˜† I'll just watch without any expectations now...otherwise have to keep writing those ranting post and will be banished from Redux.
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hey guys.
I love reading different analysis which u people post here.it helps me to understand things in a better & different way.
Just wanna ask something.i dont know anything about legal issues and etc.so this arhi contract thing is confusing me.whether they will be hubby-wife after contract gets over or not? I have asked this question from so many people but they all are like me lol no one has any idea so thought of asking here.
I know its such a stupid question

They cn be still a couple as the married in the temple, the contract gv them a timeline for minimum n there is no max duration mentioned so...  As far as I know all marriages in India which tk place in temple or social setup are registered with court n with contract Toh it becomes mandatory,,,, so no hassles
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bs_si

Jhals ๐Ÿค—

Saare kiye pe paani phek di ๐Ÿ˜† I'll just watch without any expectations now...otherwise have to keep writing those ranting post and will be banished from Redux.

. Ur post hv a flavor of their own,,, I njoi them so keep doing whenever u cn๐Ÿค— Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..

Hi Shastra๐Ÿ˜Š

I thought there's no new promo happening...didn't Misti's spoiler say so? ๐Ÿ˜•
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bs_si

Hi Shastra๐Ÿ˜Š

I thought there's no new promo happening...didn't Misti's spoiler say so? ๐Ÿ˜•

Her spoiler said that the promo is shot on he sets but not on-aired yet! 
DiamondLife thumbnail
i am seeing lots of discussion about displaying khushi's love feelings. I am happy she is not showing..CVs have decided not to..
i have same problem with ASR...he is lacking his brain..and instead of reflecting how badly he has treated her..what difficulties she has gone through..he is being comical and teasing..
When khushi said u married me zabardasti..cant we have flashback how badly he dragged him to temple and insult her??? where is that pain in him?
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

They cn be still a couple as the married in the temple, the contract gv them a timeline for minimum n there is no max duration mentioned so... As far as I know all marriages in India which tk place in temple or social setup are registered with court n with contract Toh it becomes mandatory,,,, so no hassles

thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Her spoiler said that the promo is shot on he sets but not on-aired yet! 

someone made a post that promo is showing Khushi-Arnav leaving for GH as Buaji is sick