IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
chalo it is late here
gn friends

Edited by amarb - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

Again this Sanaya leave is confusing me??So many arrangements for a 5 day leave??!!😕Lizzy said she'll be back by wednesday

Separation track can go on after sanaya comes back as well na. 
Originally posted by amarb

So Khushi won't be going to GH also!!😲Then moi will love it😃Arnie baby pagal ho jaayega dhoondofying Khushi!!😆

Waise isn't Sanaya absent for 5 days??!!5 din ke liye itna aarangements??!!😃Mishti said rain sequence hasn't been shot..Lizzy said romance sequence has been shot...

These guys are playing us big time..Confusing us even more😡

Mita... Khushi not going to GH is koel's assumption... Did anyone say that she is not going to GH??
[/QUOTE]

No  one said..But if she goes to GH and doesn't wanna come back..then Arnav would defo go to bring her back..Now there's a possibility of GH members knowing the truth..But if she doesn't go to GH,where will she go??She doesn't have anywhere else to go
[/QUOTE]

Yes she doesn't have anywhere to go... I am confused... I am going to take it one day at a time...
[/QUOTE]

I think this Mishti babe came here for confujjing us even more..Have you observed the pattern of her spoilers these days??!!Vague and think about it..I got this news from Lizzy and also crooner that the rain sequence has been shot and now Mishti is saying it hasn't been shot..Wonder what these guys are at??!!😕

Okay..They aren't coming up with snippets but such hush-hush nature can backfire...What about a promo??What will keep the viewers glued?No wonder they're losing viewers!!
[/QUOTE]

That was my questions as well mita... where are the promos... Spoilers are just confusing... I will wait for some promo.. Now don't know whom to beleive and whom not to.  What do you think?? tell me what is going to happen according to you
[/QUOTE]

I really don't know..I'm all confused..A few days ago during that heated argument between Arnav and Khushi-Arnav said Khushi can't leave him as long as the contract is valid..Now Mishti is saying Khushi will leave RM on the pretext of Buaji's illness..These days I'm not even believing Mishti...She's surely confusing us..And I guess the PH is behind this...The plot is more unpredictable than ever...Sitting back and watching the show seems to be the best option..

Though this "no promo"thingy seems pretty inexcusable..How can they sit back so relaxed??What do you think??I'm not at all good at predictions!!

Mita... Khushi not going to GH is koel's assumption... Did anyone say that she is not going to GH??

No  one said..But if she goes to GH and doesn't wanna come back..then Arnav would defo go to bring her back..Now there's a possibility of GH members knowing the truth..But if she doesn't go to GH,where will she go??She doesn't have anywhere else to go

Yes she doesn't have anywhere to go... I am confused... I am going to take it one day at a time...

I think this Mishti babe came here for confujjing us even more..Have you observed the pattern of her spoilers these days??!!Vague and think about it..I got this news from Lizzy and also crooner that the rain sequence has been shot and now Mishti is saying it hasn't been shot..Wonder what these guys are at??!!😕

Okay..They aren't coming up with snippets but such hush-hush nature can backfire...What about a promo??What will keep the viewers glued?No wonder they're losing viewers!!

That was my questions as well mita... where are the promos... Spoilers are just confusing... I will wait for some promo.. Now don't know whom to beleive and whom not to.  What do you think?? tell me what is going to happen according to you

I really don't know..I'm all confused..A few days ago during that heated argument between Arnav and Khushi-Arnav said Khushi can't leave him as long as the contract is valid..Now Mishti is saying Khushi will leave RM on the pretext of Buaji's illness..These days I'm not even believing Mishti...She's surely confusing us..And I guess the PH is behind this...The plot is more unpredictable than ever...Sitting back and watching the show seems to be the best option..

Though this "no promo"thingy seems pretty inexcusable..How can they sit back so relaxed??What do you think??I'm not at all good at predictions!!

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director, absence of regular precap, no promo or shoddy promos, no press converage etc...
Edited by b.sarika2 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by b.sarika2

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director etc...

If that happens to be the case then they're I.D.I.O.T.S..

IPK bore them some really good fruit in the past!!How on earth can they ignore such a show?Their other shows are 10 times less popular than IPK...And IPK had a good storyline,has good actors-They are commiting some big mishtake if they're really ignoring this...

<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">No one said..But if she goes to GH and doesn't wanna come back..then Arnav would defo go to bring her back..Now there's a possibility of GH members knowing the truth..But if she doesn't go to GH,where will she go??She doesn't have anywhere else to go</font>

<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think this Mishti babe came here for confujjing us even more..Have you observed the pattern of her spoilers these days??!!Vague and think about it..I got this news from Lizzy and also crooner that the rain sequence has been shot and now Mishti is saying it hasn't been shot..Wonder what these guys are at??!!😕</font>
<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Okay..They aren't coming up with snippets but such hush-hush nature can backfire...What about a promo??What will keep the viewers glued?No wonder they're losing viewers!!</font>

That was my questions as well mita... where are the promos... Spoilers are just confusing... I will wait for some promo.. Now don't know whom to beleive and whom not to. What do you think?? tell me what is going to happen according to you

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I really don't know..I'm all confused..A few days ago during that heated argument between Arnav and Khushi-Arnav said Khushi can't leave him as long as the contract is valid..Now Mishti is saying Khushi will leave RM on the pretext of Buaji's illness..These days I'm not even believing Mishti...She's surely confusing us..And I guess the PH is behind this...The plot is more unpredictable than ever...Sitting back and watching the show seems to be the best option..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Though this "no promo"thingy seems pretty inexcusable..How can they sit back so relaxed??What do you think??I'm not at all good at predictions!!</font>

hii sampin
didnt misty said tht Shyam will confess the truth of him nd anjili's marriage...wht happened 2 tht...??...
I rlly dont kn whr 2 believe her or nt...may be sometime thy change the track after spreading spoiler...!!!...confused...

yea im confused. i dont know what to believe.. 

first of it has nothing to do with sanaya leave. i think they have a bank till wed and she is back by then. cuz they showed a scene of her leaving that will most likely air tue.. wed. tomm will be the continuation of arnav and anjali talk.. arnav sad.. khushi feeling guilty. making up her mind abt get out of the way. tue will be convincing arnav .. lying to him. 

abt the rain seq.. mishty said its not shot yet... idk. i have noticed off late the ph has put a lid on spoilers. mishty is give vague and very infrequent spoilers. 

so either something big is in the works or ph has not decided on the track and waiting for  trp to decide where to go. i dont think they will ignore this show or are ignoring it... this is their most successful show on air. thur episode an first part of friday were really good.. so they still know some of what they are doing. 

<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think this Mishti babe came here for confujjing us even more..Have you observed the pattern of her spoilers these days??!!Vague and think about it..I got this news from Lizzy and also crooner that the rain sequence has been shot and now Mishti is saying it hasn't been shot..Wonder what these guys are at??!!😕</font>
<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Okay..They aren't coming up with snippets but such hush-hush nature can backfire...What about a promo??What will keep the viewers glued?No wonder they're losing viewers!!</font>

That was my questions as well mita... where are the promos... Spoilers are just confusing... I will wait for some promo.. Now don't know whom to beleive and whom not to. What do you think?? tell me what is going to happen according to you

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I really don't know..I'm all confused..A few days ago during that heated argument between Arnav and Khushi-Arnav said Khushi can't leave him as long as the contract is valid..Now Mishti is saying Khushi will leave RM on the pretext of Buaji's illness..These days I'm not even believing Mishti...She's surely confusing us..And I guess the PH is behind this...The plot is more unpredictable than ever...Sitting back and watching the show seems to be the best option..</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Though this "no promo"thingy seems pretty inexcusable..How can they sit back so relaxed??What do you think??I'm not at all good at predictions!!</font>

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director etc...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">If that happens to be the case then they're I.D.I.O.T.S..</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">IPK bore them some really good fruit in the past!!How on earth can they ignore such a show?Their other shows are 10 times less popular than IPK...And IPK had a good storyline,has good actors-They are commiting some big mishtake if they're really ignoring this...</font>

cant agree with u more...!!
Channel V shows...thy r paying more attention thr i guess...nothing here...Barun is repeating his clothes again nd again...nd plss can we hv a bussiness tycoon with a better look...hansom bande ko kya bana diya...nd sanya *sigh*...thnk God thy both r so gud looking...!!!
Originally posted by redwine1

hello girlz .. whats up

talking abt mishty's new spoiler ... 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago