IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_si

🤣 Oh Bushy, I was thinking on Friday when he went away with Mami, ke jao bachha abhi tumhe bottle feed karne degi uske baad diaper change ðŸ¤£

That is exactly how it looked bloody hypocrite even your mum hid the kidnapping truth...but Mami is always in her married son's room even late night what the ? And apparently he had other pressing concerns apart from eating so y o y did he go with mum to eat...could have said I am not hungry and walked off 
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Ok ppl need to catch up with sleep...will be back at 11 SMJ time ðŸ˜ƒ

Love u all ðŸ¤—
Beenie babe exam study?.

na re bushy.. was sick for 2 days.. Bad throat... tere baat jo kiys.. tera strep mere ko aa gaya

Behena Vey ðŸ¤— kuch latest nehi hain, no promos or anything. people are creating different scenarios and I'm keeping my hopes very down.

this serial is now hopeless and I have no hope
Originally posted by amarb

this serial is now hopeless and I have no hope

I think I'm all ranted out now...specially "Aap Bhi Na". I'm really trying to be sympathetic but its just getting harder. And what's with almost fainting in the car and as soon she walked in the house and saw her brother romancing his wife she got a new lease of life ðŸ˜•

I think I'm all ranted out now...specially "Aap Bhi Na". I'm really trying to be sympathetic but its just getting harder. And what's with almost fainting in the car and as soon she walked in the house and saw her brother romancing his wife she got a new lease of life ðŸ˜•

She is disable.. and moreover the poison that her child is feeding her from within is making her loose conciousness... now she has to turm blue or slowly her new DNA will turn her half human adn half snake

so true even if preggers and going thru soo much why are we not able to connect maybe execution may problem ya phir hum mey only time i felt for her when she opened the door to red roses that too it was DB face that got the sympathies rather than anjali
Originally posted by raman987

so true even if preggers and going thru soo much why are we not able to connect maybe execution may problem ya phir hum mey only time i felt for her when she opened the door to red roses that too it was DB face that got the sympathies rather than anjali

I am giving it two more episodes... If I have see that Jhali for more than 2 mins per episode then I am done

She is disable.. and moreover the poison that her child is feeding her from within is making her loose conciousness... now she has to turm blue or slowly her new DNA will turn her half human adn half snake

😆 Ok seems like you are still venting...

I've never been pregnant but how come she takes so many pills? its like they are giving her more ke bas sleep and don't bother us, can't take your whining anymore.

I am giving it two more episodes... If I have see that Jhali for more than 2 mins per episode then I am done

CVs please buckle up and show some romance nehi to Beens baby chali jayegi ðŸ˜­

Monday to we have to see her cause that convo between her and Arnav isn't over yet.