Users

Frequent Posters

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that sounds nice..😍. but he is madly in love with his new wife... can be super duper mad at her but  will not be able to say get out... I want Kopal's scenario to play out a  languid  kiss on the forehead...eyes...cheeks...trailing down to the ultimate destination that he has been unsuccessfully aiming at...
cvs apni iccha puri karne ke mood mey nahi lagte and with sanaya off mera bhi koi mood nahi hai to watch bd getting cozy with arnie boy such turn off
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Teej epsiodes should play out well 😍

Khushi fasting... Arnie boy giving her water... I am waiting for the day Arnie boy will be in traditional avtar with Khushi... the mega marriage maybe?!!!
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that sounds nice..😍. but he is madly in love with his new wife... can be super duper mad at her but  will not be able to say get out... I want Kopal's scenario to play out a  languid  kiss on the forehead...eyes...cheeks...trailing down to the ultimate destination that he has been unsuccessfully aiming at... [/QUOTE]
cvs apni iccha puri karne ke mood mey nahi lagte and with sanaya off mera bhi koi mood nahi hai to watch bd getting cozy with arnie boy such turn off
[/QUOTE]

Hey Raman,
suuposedly they have canned the rain sequence before hand... so hopefully no BD for intimate scenes!!
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that sounds nice..😍. but he is madly in love with his new wife... can be super duper mad at her but  will not be able to say get out... I want Kopal's scenario to play out a  languid  kiss on the forehead...eyes...cheeks...trailing down to the ultimate destination that he has been unsuccessfully aiming at... [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Na Raman no way they will do that crucial scene with BDs. Arshad and Gul ke naam pe Supari lenge IF 😆 If you see since Barun's been back they have used BD but never for intimate scenes, not even for backshots, atleast it wasn't obvious to me.

My kostin is, after all the interruptions will bitwa do anything lingering anywhere or will just straight aim for the prize? 🤣
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chani123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

that sounds nice..😍. but he is madly in love with his new wife... can be super duper mad at her but  will not be able to say get out... I want Kopal's scenario to play out a  languid  kiss on the forehead...eyes...cheeks...trailing down to the ultimate destination that he has been unsuccessfully aiming at...

Na Raman no way they will do that crucial scene with BDs. Arshad and Gul ke naam pe Supari lenge IF 😆 If you see since Barun's been back they have used BD but never for intimate scenes, not even for backshots, atleast it wasn't obvious to me.

My kostin is, after all the interruptions will bitwa do anything lingering anywhere or will just straight aim for the prize? 🤣
🤣
hopefully he uses his havard brain to find a secluded place...😆
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi people logging in just to mark the thread...right after sehri...so how is the weather in redux? All well? 🤗
Chani123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Hi people logging in just to mark the thread...right after sehri...so how is the weather in redux? All well? 🤗

🤗
Badhiya hai.. U eat well.. then whole day of fasting right??