Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

see this track about anji has really put the audience off..so will have to give something to compensate.. romance is the panacea to all the ills that plague the PH today

Geetu.. what is stopping them to give one!! Still dont get it.. Its a win win situation for them know.. Track should move on and same time give some lovey dovey !! one year se wait kar rahe hai sab log.. But it should not be just romance thoda woh thoda yeh.. 
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommamia

Geetu.. what is stopping them to give one!! Still dont get it.. Its a win win situation for them know.. Track should move on and same time give some lovey dovey !! one year se wait kar rahe hai sab log.. But it should not be just romance thoda woh thoda yeh.. 

I hope so @ the above in bold - I long for the return of solid continuity!! 
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

beens.. see .. al i know is that the scenes have been shot.. so will telecast when sanaya is on leave .. i am guessing

ok... how long is she out...
Originally posted by: amarb

Good night sheila ki jawani...😆😆😆

Aagayi mood me.. Lag raha tha thoda ukdi ukdi si hai!! I was thinking PMS hoga..😃
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rift tho 100% btw siblings lag raha hai mujhe.. Because that is when Shyam can play his cards know.. I would love this track.. Shyam corrupting Anji's nonexistent brain!! And ASR in fix.. Finally when baby gets kidnapped the whole deck of cards will fall and Anji will realize what is what in reality!! So that will give Cvs 3 months to dabble with.. ðŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOT
to be honest, i am liking this track as a writer.. but to think it from the ordinary audience.. a definite no.. see the past has to play out if the initial promos are being taken into consideration, interesting tracks but execution sucks big time

Originally posted by: amarb

ok... how long is she out...

Only 5 days!! See when we had the Preeto's wedding she was out for 4 days.. Lag hi nahi raha ki she was out!! They managed it so well.. 
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aagayi mood me.. Lag raha tha thoda ukdi ukdi si hai!! I was thinking PMS hoga..😃

nahi not feeling well... throat pain and head ache
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

yes basically to accommodate Sanaya's leave of absence.. The track is that buaji is not feeling well and Arnav will drop Khushi at GH.. There is a video.. Looks like he is not happy with this arrangement!! ðŸ˜‰

awww... 

Hmm.. And the general impression is Anji is acting more like a lover than a sister. Ewww.. can you imagine.. Execution me gadbad ho raha hai..
Madhu..🤗

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

...has the Anji track been that bad!? I thoroughly enjoyed it - shame it wasn't well received by the general audience! So is it just romance that will make it or break it?

it is not that it was bad.. but anji came across pathetically shaz.. outright vamp .. she is not.. but they should have shown something about anji's sacrifice for arnav..  it seems arnav has done more for her..and here  she is demanding a bigger sacrifice.. though she has not put it in words..