Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SM2kMRP - nahi the engagement happens

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makkiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

Edited by divareena - 21 July 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BreakingDown-pennudewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Ayi is making a big fuss as usual. Kitni nautanki karti hai. Madhu is trying to find a way out to leave.
Padmini and shamsher is waiting for madhu to come.
Madhu comes but ayi says that mahurat has passed. I did not like how ayi made madhu apologise. Ayi does not deserve madhu.
RK is not happy that madhu has escaped. Madhu looks very beautiful in pink and green. RK comes to the party and the engagement happens. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

i am not ahppy with engagement ... but i know it will happen ... as the wedding getting cancelled is what shall affect madhu more & she may b forced 2 act ... now how R.K. interferes in her life is what we have 2 watch

nice analysis reena ...

-richierich-pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
 Hima in sbs segment it shown that all these people will dance & that elderly women shubhangi gets drunk & make fuss &  I think she vents out the truth & confronts Rk saying U have given me 25 lakh for engagement  act but here real engament is happening,i don't like this to happen then madhu knowing that RK gave money for her engagement refuse to get engaged bcz she & her family got ready for engagement just because mukku's mom came to madhu's house & asked on her own otherwise when mukku expressed his love madhu didn't accept  bcz she don't love him. when she come to know her mother has taken huge money & she is actually not interested she can cancell the engagement & back to sqareone saying she can be friedly with him not engaging him just bcz he loves him .

Edited by AAricha - 21 July 2012 at 10:28pm

pennudewdropred

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nobody liking Madhu & Mukund's pairing, in fact my mom told he is so mamooli & l told her that Madhu is also ordinary but she was not convincedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-pennudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

richu = i think ... madhu muku sagai will not break so soon ... & R.K. shall offer more money ...& no one will hear whats going on between those 2 ... but i wish it breaks ... i think R.K. will take it 2 wedding ...& cancel wedding once baaraat comes ... as its more insult 2 a gurl than a sagai not happening ...

& after the marriage does not happen ... madhu shall not have any relationship with muku as she thinks its better not 2 have any relation with that spineless guy ... she will move on ... but tht pathetic fellow may folllow her ... she may become strong after that ...

i dont wnat 2 see mukund ... enough of his expressions seeking sympathy ... madhu is showing synpathy not love better he understand tht ...

-richierich-pennu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

asmi == exactly ... no one likes ... u know my aunt was like... where did they land princess in ... princess deserves more ... aunt wants royal treatment for madhu ...& she dislikes mukund a lot ...

pennuAsmi13

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Ayi is making a big fuss as usual. Kitni nautanki karti hai. Madhu is trying to find a way out to leave.
Padmini and shamsher is waiting for madhu to come.
Madhu comes but ayi says that mahurat has passed. I did not like how ayi made madhu apologise. Ayi does not deserve madhu.
RK is not happy that madhu has escaped. Madhu looks very beautiful in pink and green. RK comes to the party and the engagement happens. Cry
, same Cry thing

Edited by drashti4ever - 21 July 2012 at 11:18pm

pennudewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index