Lets Congratulate SiNal For Their Twins

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys

27th July 2012 is the birth of our beloved SiNal twins

yaar for a few moment lets forget the promo...the leap...richa...separation n all the craps that have shown in the show...lets take this moment to congratulate SiNal for the birth of their love symbols twins boys which they never even imagine...it came as gift to them...they thought only for one baby either girl or boy...but then god bless them with twins...

Lets Congratulate Kunal-Siddhi For Their Twins Boys

its such a beautiful moment for SiNal...but i feel so sad that neither kunal nor siddhi could feel the most beautiful moment of their life being parents...n carry both their babies in their hands n shower the love...i feel bad for the babies that they too couldn't get both their parents love n warmth...

but then in all this sadness...we all are happy that SiNal has give birth to their twins...

it was such a beautiful journey of SiNal love story...how both of them were introduce due to family...enemies...misunderstandings...they hated the sight of each other...how a tragedy made them married n become soulmates forever...how at first they did not get along with each other during their marriage...slowly they became friends...they start to understand each other...they start to trust each other...they start to get attracted with each other...n finally falls in love witch each other so madly...passionately that they can't survive w/o each other...n their love take a new turn in form of their twins babies...their love symbol...i have never seen a beautiful love story like SiNal...when i first saw SiNal meet...they were loggerheads...they hated each other...n i always wonder how they will fall in love...bcz kunal was always rude n arrogant to her...n also siddhi loved anand n kunal loved the devil...i wonder how they will hook up bcz they have awesome chemistry...at that time i didn't know that siddhi will be mother of kunal's babies...i always thought anand might marry siddhi n kunal marries richa after clearing up all the MU...i never knew that in the end it will be SiNal...n kunal is the father of siddhi's kids...cvs really created a beautiful love story...but they themselves have mess it up...anyways lets enjoy this beautiful moment...the birth of SiNal symbols

twins boys will be so proud of their parents when they will hear their parents passionate love story...

Congrats To Kunal-Siddhi For Their Twins Boys...
Mages seriously I applaud you for your positiveness at times like this. If am not mistaken you have posted many topics abt SINAL's unbinding love, how heart broken it'l be if they separate etc etc, now when the show is going that way instead of protesting we are getting posts like kunal's faults, siddhi's fate & to congratulate their twins who aren't even born yet  

everyone on the forum are on the brink of quitting the show & some have already done it, seeing this kind of post at such times will only create more ruckus on the forum. I request you to not add more to everyone's woes by posting this kind of topics.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Mages seriously I applaud you for your positiveness at times like this. If am not mistaken you have posted many topics abt SINAL's unbinding love, how heart broken it'l be if they separate etc etc, now when the show is going that way instead of protesting we are getting posts like kunal's faults, siddhi's fate & to congratulate their twins who aren't even born yet  

well the promo have showed that SiNal has already give birth to their twins...its better to be positive rather than loosing hopes n all...why we think so much of the crap which is shown now...lets welcome the happiness rather than the unhappiness which is shown...separation or no separation...something good has happen that SiNal has become parents...congratulating them is not a bad idea...why ranting abt the negativeness...i am tired of it all...all the contacts...twitters ...FBs when they are not even listening to us...infact i am fed up...trust me...i have been doing all this since KZK days till now...but no effect...its better welcome the good things that is SiNal being parents

everyone on the forum are on the brink of quitting the show & some have already done it, seeing this kind of post at such times will only create more ruckus on the forum. I request you to not add more to everyone's woes by posting this kind of topics.

well i know most of them are quitting...but then we should not jump to conclusions when its not even shown yet...the only thing that have shown currently is that SiNal has become parents...other than that what happened...what made siddhi give birth in jail...richa taking away the baby...all the craps...are not even aired...so lets just be happy with what was shown...SiNal twins being born...n SiNal have become proud parents of twins boys...lets be positive rather than negative just bcz they are showing craps n separation...

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Mages

well i know most of them are quitting...but then we should not jump to conclusions when its not even shown yet...the only thing that have shown currently is that SiNal has become parents...other than that what happened...what made siddhi give birth in jail...richa taking away the baby...all the craps...are not even aired...so lets just be happy with what was shown...SiNal twins being born...n SiNal have become proud parents of twins boys...lets be positive rather than negative just bcz they are showing craps n separation...

Thanks in advance

Mages don't get me wrong but what will be the use of being negative once they have shown us all the crap like you said... the separation, remarriage etc...would it matter or help then?

Originally posted by Mages

You might have had N number of experience with BT but its my 1st & last time, I am fed up with the crap they write as script. Am amazed that after watching all their non-sense for so many years you can still find some positiveness in the show. The main thing BT thrives on this that whatever crap they show there are people out their who will take it in a tide & will put up with the show regardless

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

You might have had N number of experience with BT but its my 1st & last time, I am fed up with the crap they write as script. Am amazed that after watching all their non-sense for so many years you can still find some positiveness in the show. The main thing BT thrives on this that whatever crap they show there are people out their who will take it in a tide & will put up with the show regardless

not only BT yaar...all shows are the same...after some time...everything comes back into ekta craps...this are all trps gimmick...they need trps to survive the show...so they play with audience emotions n gives craps n think we are fools...i can't only blame BT...they started the trend which was a massive blockbuster years back with trps rating 11.0 n above every other shows which is non-BT is following the crap...in the name of trps...bcz its tried n tested formula...n also channels pressure upon them...but we are not fools...

even you watch a non-BT show...after a point of time you will feel as if you are watching a BT show...they bring the BT twist in it n ruin it...no hopes from the entertainment nowadays...

its not that i am finding positivity in the show...its just that i am positive myself...the show is crap...but then we all should be positive in life no matter thats why our friends are doing all the necessary jobs to bring back the charm of the show...

if one just give up n find only negativity nothing works...

i don't find any positivity in the show...but yes i do find positivity in our friends who are doing all the best to save the show...at least for them we should be positive n give them the boost n energy...

if we says quit the show...leave the show...they might why the hell we are working hard when non are interested to save once our beloved show...lets just be positive for our friends...

if this post hurt you i am sorry...more than the craps is shown...i love SiNal...n their twins has been born...so they have step into a new phase in their lives being parents...congratulating is not wrong yaar...for that one moment forget all the craps n concentrate on SiNal n their love which we all loved n cherish...its the birth of their love symbol...the promo is shown siddhi had delivered the twins...so confirm they are already parents
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

Mages don't get me wrong but what will be the use of being negative once they have shown us all the crap like you said... the separation, remarriage etc...would it matter or help then?

i don't think our pleads will go in deaf ears...they will do something for sure...its the matters of trps...

n for separation...if its for a leap...separation is bound to happen otherwise there is no story n the cvs have already shown that...now we should altered it to our taste with no re-marriages of SiNal...end of richa's character n twins uniting their parents once again...no third love triangle for SiNal...this is another BT fav which i hate post-leap...

they are not going to stop the separation...but we can do whatever to make it our way post-leap...n for that we have to be positive...rather than being negative 
hi

mages i respect your posts. From the time i saw sinal's happiness when siddhi's pregnancy news came out, i was eagerly waiting for they child to be born, however cvs have disappointed us by the current track, which is leading to seperation and leap, 

we are in a very bad phase, but lets not loose hope and keep up our efforts

norzar
SiNal's love story made me feel that there actually is love. From them i learned love could happen between two vastly different people. Their chemistry rocks. Their love story is so unique, just love the transformation of I hate you to I love you like hell! I thank CVs for giving us such an amazing love birds but i also want to blame them for destroying it. But lets not talk of that on this happy occasion. I am so happy for SiNal's twins. I hope all the MUs clears up soon between them and they be together again with their twins and have a happy life. This is only what i want whether it to be after leap, doesn't matter to me, I would be waiting for the day and not letting my loyalties down for my fav show Parichay! I would keep watching this show for SiNal's sake because i know, at the end, truth wins. So, i would not be criticizing or ranting the show to which i am badly addicted!😊 Edited by unusual - 11 years ago