Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shantanu: Adorableness!!!! (Page 8)

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jumrulzz

shantanu gave up Hr AND ssdc! :@
i wonder wer is he? studyin? or Really Workin so hard on D3? :@ :@ dat Khatara Shw! dat he is Wasting his tym on..?

He hasnt given up SSDC and HR!!!!! 
He graduated this year! And he is still very much a part of SSDC...

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Rachz i wana Distract u...

Check dis out.. 

"swayam.. Shantanu... Uski shirtless body... UskA aankein...uskaa smile... uska Lips... Uska.. Soft..silky Hair.. Mind blowing figure.. uska dressing styles.. uska haathon.. uska Style.. Uska dance.. Uska acting.. Swayam.. the Dasshing Hunk hain na?"

Got carried away? 
enjoy STILL CHECKING HIM OUT!!!! 

Shantanu can never Distract me!!!! Coz he is always on my mind!!!! And I mean it literally!!!! 24*7!!!!!!!!!!
rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praju_d3

Originally posted by rachita_1994

U r soo rightt...!!Smile Everytime Shanu/Swayum comes on cam I goo crazy!LOL
4get my mom..even my friends mom tease me with him!LOL N i blush like crazyyEmbarrassed
But 2 be frank shannu doesnt need 2 unbutton his shirt!Wink I luv him jus the way he is!!LOL
Monsoon special...!!Confused Wat 2 sayy!?Question 
But all Shanu scenes wer soo cute!Heart I was sittin n yellin!ROFL "4get Sharon..i m here na!"Embarrassed
Even Mitwa...Soo amazin!Heart Wen he cme riding on the cycle i was like 
HES CUTE,HES HOT..HES UNDERSTANDING,HES A DANCER,HES A POET (durin d Kriya GS campaing)Wat else do i need...!?Yes & 2 top it all his killer smilee..!!Hug 
Any guy coming in my life has very high expectations 2 match upto!LOL (But I dnt think any guy can b ass awsum as amazing n as suprb as Swayum!)Wink

Awiee!!!! That happens with me too!!! If Im in one room and I hear the promo or his voice I jump and leap to see the promo just to catch a glimpse of him! And after doing that, I smile like Ive conquered the whole world or something!!!!LOL
And ya, I agree he doesnt need to do that to look Hot! He already is HOT! But since he did that(I dont mind it though), its just a token of appreciation!
Ditto!!!! I was saying the same thing!!!!LOL
Well, Swayam is a character, but more than Swayam I like Shantanu coz firstly he is Real, not a fictional character! Secondly, he gives life to the character of Swayam! Im sure if anyone else would have portrayed Swayam's role, they wouldn't have done even a wee bit justice to it! He brings the character of Swayam to life! And I guess that's because he too is quite like Swayam except for the fact that he is more fun!!!!! 
Anyways, I can go on and on about him! So ya, Shantanu Maheshwari rocks! Period!

ROFLROFL After reading ur post it feels like i m tokin 2 my lost sister..!!LOL
Sab Ditto feelingss!LOL U know I dont like sharon coz m jealouss ROFL
As a character i Love hr..n i luv Swaron 2 Bt coz she gets 2 be with him n i dnt I ha8 her..!LOL
Does that make sense!?ROFL C...I hav gone Crazy in his lOve...!!ROFLROFLSilly

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Samee!!!!!!!!!!!
I love SwaRon!!!!But I envy Sharon!!!!!!
It makes fully sense!!!! Ask me!!!!!!!! Imm crazy about him!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasu2810

nice post dr...
thanks for making like this lovely post for especially SWARON fans...
n shantanu is always rocks...
he is so romantic as like always...
thank u so much...

Thankyou!!!!!!!!Smile
rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_shantaanu

HAI ONE OF SHANTANU'S DIE HEART FAN.
How i have missed this post i don't know.sorry for late reply
I totally agree with you this super shy guy here is taking efforts just for us fans & going shirtless.
All of us instead of praising him appreciating him making anti- Swayam post.
We are here arguing about how much injustice was done to one character & not giving us Swaron but no one really bothered to make one single topic about his dance & his shirless act .We all know how shy is he still he did those scenes so he really need pat on his back for this.
MITAWA SEQUENCE WAS REALLY GOOD  
shantanu doing SRK signature step & me almost dead,his all expressions was really mindblowing.
Even this week his performance on timberland was really outstanding.
When he hit the dance floor i can't take my eyes off him.
He is too good.

P.S- pls tell me how you became majnu of the month.  

Great to hear from you Ritu!!!!! Youve been a newcomer too!!!!! And have been a veryyy loyal Shantanu fan!!!!Smile

Lol! I dont know!!!!!!! I too am shocked but I love it!!!
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Rachz i wana Distract u...

Check dis out.. 

"swayam.. Shantanu... Uski shirtless body... UskA aankein...uskaa smile... uska Lips... Uska.. Soft..silky Hair.. Mind blowing figure.. uska dressing styles.. uska haathon.. uska Style.. Uska dance.. Uska acting.. Swayam.. the Dasshing Hunk hain na?"

Got carried away? 
enjoy STILL CHECKING HIM OUT!!!! 

Shantanu can never Distract me!!!! Coz he is always on my mind!!!! And I mean it literally!!!! 24*7!!!!!!!!!!

Haha..
PrAjAKtA_D3 Senior Member
PrAjAKtA_D3
PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

U r soo rightt...!!Smile Everytime Shanu/Swayum comes on cam I goo crazy!LOL
4get my mom..even my friends mom tease me with him!LOL N i blush like crazyyEmbarrassed
But 2 be frank shannu doesnt need 2 unbutton his shirt!Wink I luv him jus the way he is!!LOL
Monsoon special...!!Confused Wat 2 sayy!?Question 
But all Shanu scenes wer soo cute!Heart I was sittin n yellin!ROFL "4get Sharon..i m here na!"Embarrassed
Even Mitwa...Soo amazin!Heart Wen he cme riding on the cycle i was like 
HES CUTE,HES HOT..HES UNDERSTANDING,HES A DANCER,HES A POET (durin d Kriya GS campaing)Wat else do i need...!?Yes & 2 top it all his killer smilee..!!Hug 
Any guy coming in my life has very high expectations 2 match upto!LOL (But I dnt think any guy can b ass awsum as amazing n as suprb as Swayum!)Wink

Awiee!!!! That happens with me too!!! If Im in one room and I hear the promo or his voice I jump and leap to see the promo just to catch a glimpse of him! And after doing that, I smile like Ive conquered the whole world or something!!!!LOL
And ya, I agree he doesnt need to do that to look Hot! He already is HOT! But since he did that(I dont mind it though), its just a token of appreciation!
Ditto!!!! I was saying the same thing!!!!LOL
Well, Swayam is a character, but more than Swayam I like Shantanu coz firstly he is Real, not a fictional character! Secondly, he gives life to the character of Swayam! Im sure if anyone else would have portrayed Swayam's role, they wouldn't have done even a wee bit justice to it! He brings the character of Swayam to life! And I guess that's because he too is quite like Swayam except for the fact that he is more fun!!!!! 
Anyways, I can go on and on about him! So ya, Shantanu Maheshwari rocks! Period!

ROFLROFL After reading ur post it feels like i m tokin 2 my lost sister..!!LOL
Sab Ditto feelingss!LOL U know I dont like sharon coz m jealouss ROFL
As a character i Love hr..n i luv Swaron 2 Bt coz she gets 2 be with him n i dnt I ha8 her..!LOL
Does that make sense!?ROFL C...I hav gone Crazy in his lOve...!!ROFLROFLSilly

ROFL
Samee!!!!!!!!!!!
I love SwaRon!!!!But I envy Sharon!!!!!!
It makes fully sense!!!! Ask me!!!!!!!! Imm crazy about him!!!

ROFLROFL I finally found the sistr i never had!LOL ROFL
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Wow i just loved this post! Saw it really late thoughTongue Btw Shantanu is still in SSDC rite? Coz i am hoping that he comes as a judge to Malhar!! I just love him! If i even see him once in real my life will be set yaar!! <3 <3 Y wasnt i born in 1995?!!!!Angry

Go to top