Edited by neetha - 22 July 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachita_1994

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

1st to comment.yayaii yaayi yaayi...DancingDancing.
as in your own words you are the president of shantanu admiration society  & if you are president then ...i have to be loyal memberWinkLOLLOL.

jokes apart...but really in this all hooo haaa & shooo shaaa
we just forgot that this guy really ...done this of ...fans ...(or may be creatives forced him to do so)
but the bottom line is he did that & we can not ignore it...
being really shy & doing all this really needs a courage...he did it...so hatt of shantanu ClapClap

secondly mitwa..i just love the every bit of shantanu in it...he was too good rather awesome...cant get more adorable then this but frankly speaking it just ruined for thanks to taarey ...thing.Angry..but apart from that...taanu was too good
taanu  in srk step...me fan girl mode!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed
skates ,flower girl or school kids all things were fab...just love it.Embarrassed

one more tym...shantanu maheshwari you rock ...
the real rockstarStarStar

President??!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Thanks for making me the President! I feel honoured! Now I guess Ill have to write my name as the President of the Shantanu Admiration Society! LOL

Tannu in SRK step, Dont even get me talking about it! The best combo for me ever! 
rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

feel proud that shantanu is getting into this hawtt sexy image.we really cannot deny the fact that he was looking hawt in shirtless avtaar.Appreciate shantanu for getting shirtless despite being shy. He naturally has got that fit personality.His dance in mitwa was eye pleasing.skating,dance at wrkshop n sharukh sig step.he was totally adorable. Black n white is his colour.beautiful dance.

Words!!!! Black and White is his colour no doubt!!!!!!
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Rach awesome post gal Thumbs Up
Shantanu we sure appreciate the effort you make to bring Swayam's character to life.
You are an awesome actor and dancer, your hardwork shows your improvement and Swayam's character adds colors to our lives and we love your for that. Smile

rachita_1994

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

res
unres
firstly rachita hope u remember me.Tongue.we had a small chat long back abt tannu in someone else's post..LOL

n yes as prachi said u r the proud president of tannu fanclubBig smile n count me in as the loyal n a crazzzy tannu fan..Big smile

swayam is always adorable at his best.Embarrassed
The shirtless swayam is a treat to watch.The pehli baar mohabbat ki hai scene he was a boy in love wit a gal just truly,madly n deeply..,the girls' v/s boys he was the man agaist the ladies but yet a lover n the recent monsoon special he was the man more n more in love wit his lady.So basically  shirtless swayam is always the man in "LOVE"Heart.I was just droolin over ths handsome guy in monsoon special coz 
he was not just shirtless,he was wet under the shower n luked absolutely HOT!!Embarrassedagree a shy guy like tannu did all this just for his fans n it will never go un-noticed by his fans.Atleast not me.Thumbs Up

yes the Mitwa sequence of swayam was just super awesome.He gain in love, thinkin of his love n dancin on the streets was a treat to watch.The masti with the kids,the flower gal,the mechanic thing everythin was just too cute.Big smile

To be frank na i felt ki tannu luked more handsome n romantic than SRK in Mitwa..hayeeeEmbarrassed.HeartI loved  swayam in skates the most.He was just soo PERFECT.There is nothin tat tannu cant do.He is a superman.ClapThumbs Up

I am just super crazy about tannu.This young guy has a long way to go.He is a PERFECT GUY.I truly respect him n admire him for his politeness n down to earth nature.He is so simple n loving. UR THE BEST TANNU n i can say this like any no. of times.TongueEmbarrassedHeart

HeartWE LOVE U..Heart

p.s:tannu's favorite color is blue na so ma post fr his is also in blueTongue

Im so sorry!!!!! I have been away so dont really remember you, but Im sure I will now!Smile

Lol! Thanks soo much for making me the President! Lol!

So true! The shower, white shirt, getting wet, was like just *eyes wide open*!!!!! And ya, it doesnt go unnoticed by fans like us! Heart

Well Im a hugee SRK fan too so you can imagine how delighted I was firstly at the choice of song, then at the SRK step and in totality, Shantanu performing on a SRK song doing his signature step! Full Treat for me!!!!!! Every portion of that song was breathtaking! Whenever I hear that song now, I cant help myself to visualize his performance! He is just Mwah!!!
Words for the Last Paragraph!!!!Smile Something I have always maintained!!!!!

P.P.S.: Awiee!!! Thats soo sweet!!!!!

neetha

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chimpukli10

hey rachita i didn't watch d mitwa epi due 2 disappointment over earlier epi.but now after reading your description i guess i shuld watch it..
What?!!!! You have to watch it now!!!! For Shantanu's cuteness atleast!!!!Tongue
rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

i have to agree with you!!even i wanted to make a post on swayam's 'mitwa'...gosh!!!he was so adorable!according to me another word for adorable is Shantanu..his smile, his expressions..uff!!main to mar gayi!! Loved the way he was imitating srk's signature step..and then the way he got up from the cycle..and the way he was skating..and then the way he was dancing on the car!and then the way he gave the flower to the flowergirl..uff!!i can keep talking about him the whole day!

Lol! And truly agree with the Adorable part!!!!!! Actually agree with everything!!!!LOL
rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Rach awesome post gal Thumbs Up
Shantanu we sure appreciate the effort you make to bring Swayam's character to life.
You are an awesome actor and dancer, your hardwork shows your improvement and Swayam's character adds colors to our lives and we love your for that. Smile

Thanks Sudha!!!!!!!!!Smile

Go to top