Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

feel proud that shantanu is getting into this hawtt sexy image.we really cannot deny the fact that he was looking hawt in shirtless avtaar.Appreciate shantanu for getting shirtless despite being shy. He naturally has got that fit personality.His dance in mitwa was eye pleasing.skating,dance at wrkshop n sharukh sig step.he was totally adorable. Black n white is his colour.beautiful dance.

Words!!!! Black and White is his colour no doubt!!!!!!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rach awesome post gal 👍🏼
Shantanu we sure appreciate the effort you make to bring Swayam's character to life.
You are an awesome actor and dancer, your hardwork shows your improvement and Swayam's character adds colors to our lives and we love your for that. 😊
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetha

res

unres
firstly rachita hope u remember me.😛.we had a small chat long back abt tannu in someone else's post..😆

n yes as prachi said u r the proud president of tannu fanclub😃 n count me in as the loyal n a crazzzy tannu fan..😃

swayam is always adorable at his best.😳
The shirtless swayam is a treat to watch.The pehli baar mohabbat ki hai scene he was a boy in love wit a gal just truly,madly n deeply..,the girls' v/s boys he was the man agaist the ladies but yet a lover n the recent monsoon special he was the man more n more in love wit his lady.So basically  shirtless swayam is always the man in "LOVE"❤️.I was just droolin over ths handsome guy in monsoon special coz 
he was not just shirtless,he was wet under the shower n luked absolutely HOT!!😳agree a shy guy like tannu did all this just for his fans n it will never go un-noticed by his fans.Atleast not me.👍🏼

yes the Mitwa sequence of swayam was just super awesome.He gain in love, thinkin of his love n dancin on the streets was a treat to watch.The masti with the kids,the flower gal,the mechanic thing everythin was just too cute.😃

To be frank na i felt ki tannu luked more handsome n romantic than SRK in Mitwa..hayeee😳.❤️I loved  swayam in skates the most.He was just soo PERFECT.There is nothin tat tannu cant do.He is a superman.👏👍🏼

I am just super crazy about tannu.This young guy has a long way to go.He is a PERFECT GUY.I truly respect him n admire him for his politeness n down to earth nature.He is so simple n loving. UR THE BEST TANNU n i can say this like any no. of times.😛😳❤️

❤️WE LOVE U..❤️

p.s:tannu's favorite color is blue na so ma post fr his is also in blue😛

Im so sorry!!!!! I have been away so dont really remember you, but Im sure I will now!😊

Lol! Thanks soo much for making me the President! Lol!

So true! The shower, white shirt, getting wet, was like just *eyes wide open*!!!!! And ya, it doesnt go unnoticed by fans like us! ❤️

Well Im a hugee SRK fan too so you can imagine how delighted I was firstly at the choice of song, then at the SRK step and in totality, Shantanu performing on a SRK song doing his signature step! Full Treat for me!!!!!! Every portion of that song was breathtaking! Whenever I hear that song now, I cant help myself to visualize his performance! He is just Mwah!!!
Words for the Last Paragraph!!!!😊 Something I have always maintained!!!!!

P.P.S.: Awiee!!! Thats soo sweet!!!!!
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey rachita i didn't watch d mitwa epi due 2 disappointment over earlier epi.but now after reading your description i guess i shuld watch it..

What?!!!! You have to watch it now!!!! For Shantanu's cuteness atleast!!!!😛
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: idiot_box

i have to agree with you!!even i wanted to make a post on swayam's 'mitwa'...gosh!!!he was so adorable!according to me another word for adorable is Shantanu..his smile, his expressions..uff!!main to mar gayi!! Loved the way he was imitating srk's signature step..and then the way he got up from the cycle..and the way he was skating..and then the way he was dancing on the car!and then the way he gave the flower to the flowergirl..uff!!i can keep talking about him the whole day!

Lol! And truly agree with the Adorable part!!!!!! Actually agree with everything!!!!😆
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Rach awesome post gal 👍🏼
Shantanu we sure appreciate the effort you make to bring Swayam's character to life.
You are an awesome actor and dancer, your hardwork shows your improvement and Swayam's character adds colors to our lives and we love your for that. 😊

Thanks Sudha!!!!!!!!!😊
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shantanu is always treat to watch... love him. He is super best...
And in mitwa song he was looking so cute
love shantanu... muuuahhh
Edited by misha24 - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Behna u knw dat I hate u...n yaa I really do...u knw d reasn y ;)
Bt yaa Der is one more fact dat I love u too..I love for making dis post..I couldn't make d post coz of some reasons bt u made it...sooo yayyy v have one shantannu admiration post frm shantannu admiration president herself...n being a loyal member I m commenting here though late bt finally I m...

Back to d topic nw...
Kuddos to shantannu I mean he took a step..he die sumthing out of d way jaa kr...yaa though dis is d 3rd tym he unbuttoned his shirt bt still dis is a gr8 thing...v all knw how shy he is..bt he did just for his fans or CVs forced him watever...bt I m just happy dat he is doing everything for his show n for his fans...I just love his dedication towards his work...

N for d mitwa thing I won't say much..just will say one thing...look at my if dp n u wil come to knw how much I love dat sequence...every small lil things he did...whether he winked or dat near dat shop wen he did one step n den sit..or it pure swayam mode obsessed wid his hairs he sawaring his zulfien..watever...I just love mitwa sequence...one of d BST shantannu's solo...

V just love ur work shantannu...u r d bst according to us...I have no words to praise u wen it comes to talk about ur acting or dancing...just keep rocking..keep smiling n just remember dat Der r ppl who love u.. :))))))
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg! 
seriously? 
GOD!! man yu r seriously a die hard fan of him.. 

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@jumrulzzabout whom u r talking about??