Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shantanu: Adorableness!!!!

rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone!!!!! Im here yet again to talk about, yes you got it right, Shantanu! 

I had to make this post!!!! Have been away for a week so I had to come back with a bang! Living up to my title of Majnu of the Forum this month, Im here to talk about, our absolutely cute, wait one sec, after the weekend's Monsoon's Episode,  I guess this word is not enough. So starting again, talking about our absolutely Dashing and HOT Loverboy Swayam Shekhawat!!!!! πŸ€—

Okay! So this guy, as usual has had me in splits yet again! This is techically the third time he is going shirtless! First in the "Pehli Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai" sequence, then in the "Boys vs Girls" sequence and now! Roughly after a year!!!! So I guess all Shantanu fans are really happy!

Firstly, I want to thank Shantanu and bow down to him! He, as we all know is a really shy person! And he gained the courage to wear an unbuttoned shirt for his fans, is really something commendableπŸ‘! It is really sweet of him!!!!!! And frankly, I dont want this gesture of him to go un-noticed because of other fan arguments! And I dont want him to feel bad at the negative response!

Secondly one more absolutely lovable and adorable scene was the Mitwa Scene!!!!!!! Every bit of that sequence was breath-taking! Trust me, I almost fainted! Be it Shahrukh Khan's signature step or his skating, or the scene next to the flowers, or the cycle, or the Mechanic thingy, anything, everything was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! This perhaps has become one of my favourite Swayam Moments!!!!😍

This person never fails to make an impact in whatever little he does!!!!! I absolutely adore and admire him(This is like the 100th time Im saying this)... Thanks Shantanu for being soo cutee!!!!!  πŸ˜

P.S.: This post is not for bashing CVs or anything! Its an appreciation post so if someone has nothing positive to say, I request them to kindly refrain from commenting here!!!!

P.P.S.: We love you!❀️ β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
1st to comment.yayaii yaayi yaayi....
as in your own words you are the president of shantanu admiration society  & if you are president then ...i have to be loyal memberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

jokes apart...but really in this all hooo haaa & shooo shaaa
we just forgot that this guy really ...done this of ...fans ...(or may be creatives forced him to do so)
but the bottom line is he did that & we can not ignore it...
being really shy & doing all this really needs a courage...he did it...so hatt of shantanu πŸ‘πŸ‘

secondly mitwa..i just love the every bit of shantanu in it...he was too good rather awesome...cant get more adorable then this but frankly speaking it just ruined for thanks to taarey ...thing.😑..but apart from that...taanu was too good
taanu  in srk step...me fan girl mode!!!!!!!!!!!😳
skates ,flower girl or school kids all things were fab...just love it.😳

one more tym...shantanu maheshwari you rock ...
the real rockstar⭐️⭐️
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Was expecting something like this from you Rach. Agree with you that we must not ignore efforts of actors over our argument.
rachita_1994 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marauder

Was expecting something like this from you Rach. Agree with you that we must not ignore efforts of actors over our argument.

Lol! I had to make this Shishir! I dont want him to feel discouraged! Im already late and I really hope it reaches its target! 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
feel proud that shantanu is getting into this hawtt sexy image.we really cannot deny the fact that he was looking hawt in shirtless avtaar.Appreciate shantanu for getting shirtless despite being shy. He naturally has got that fit personality.His dance in mitwa was eye pleasing.skating,dance at wrkshop n sharukh sig step.he was totally adorable. Black n white is his colour.beautiful dance.
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
firstly rachita hope u remember me.πŸ˜›.we had a small chat long back abt tannu in someone else's post..πŸ˜†

n yes as prachi said u r the proud president of tannu fanclubπŸ˜ƒ n count me in as the loyal n a crazzzy tannu fan..πŸ˜ƒ

swayam is always adorable at his best.😳
The shirtless swayam is a treat to watch.The pehli baar mohabbat ki hai scene he was a boy in love wit a gal just truly,madly n deeply..,the girls' v/s boys he was the man agaist the ladies but yet a lover n the recent monsoon special he was the man more n more in love wit his lady.So basically  shirtless swayam is always the man in "LOVE"❀️.I was just droolin over ths handsome guy in monsoon special coz 
he was not just shirtless,he was wet under the shower n luked absolutely HOT!!😳agree a shy guy like tannu did all this just for his fans n it will never go un-noticed by his fans.Atleast not me.πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes the Mitwa sequence of swayam was just super awesome.He gain in love, thinkin of his love n dancin on the streets was a treat to watch.The masti with the kids,the flower gal,the mechanic thing everythin was just too cute.πŸ˜ƒ

To be frank na i felt ki tannu luked more handsome n romantic than SRK in Mitwa..hayeee😳.❀️I loved  swayam in skates the most.He was just soo PERFECT.There is nothin tat tannu cant do.He is a superman.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am just super crazy about tannu.This young guy has a long way to go.He is a PERFECT GUY.I truly respect him n admire him for his politeness n down to earth nature.He is so simple n loving. UR THE BEST TANNU n i can say this like any no. of times.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³β€οΈ

❀️WE LOVE U..❀️

p.s:tannu's favorite color is blue na so ma post fr his is also in blueπŸ˜›
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have to agree with you!!even i wanted to make a post on swayam's 'mitwa'...gosh!!!he was so adorable!according to me another word for adorable is Shantanu..his smile, his expressions..uff!!main to mar gayi!! Loved the way he was imitating srk's signature step..and then the way he got up from the cycle..and the way he was skating..and then the way he was dancing on the car!and then the way he gave the flower to the flowergirl..uff!!i can keep talking about him the whole day!
varoo28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
❀️ we love u Shantanu ❀️ 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited in page 1:)sorry fr double post:P
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
rachita_1994 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachin10

1st to comment.yayaii yaayi yaayi....

as in your own words you are the president of shantanu admiration society  & if you are president then ...i have to be loyal memberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

jokes apart...but really in this all hooo haaa & shooo shaaa
we just forgot that this guy really ...done this of ...fans ...(or may be creatives forced him to do so)
but the bottom line is he did that & we can not ignore it...
being really shy & doing all this really needs a courage...he did it...so hatt of shantanu πŸ‘πŸ‘

secondly mitwa..i just love the every bit of shantanu in it...he was too good rather awesome...cant get more adorable then this but frankly speaking it just ruined for thanks to taarey ...thing.😑..but apart from that...taanu was too good
taanu  in srk step...me fan girl mode!!!!!!!!!!!😳
skates ,flower girl or school kids all things were fab...just love it.😳

one more tym...shantanu maheshwari you rock ...
the real rockstar⭐️⭐️

President??!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for making me the President! I feel honoured! Now I guess Ill have to write my name as the President of the Shantanu Admiration Society! πŸ˜†

Tannu in SRK step, Dont even get me talking about it! The best combo for me ever!