No remarriage of Sinal with others

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

CVs you better not show Siddhi or Kunal getting remarried with others. No richa or new character. 

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i completely agree with you...i hate re-marriages...leap in BT always shows re-marriages especially for the male leads...i hope it doesn't happen to kunal or even siddhi...
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in BT world it is not possible and since we are asking CVs not to show re-marriage for sure they will be one.. and also since CVs are following BAHL ...i am damm sure Kuanl will re-marry either Richa or some on else.. as far as sidhi they might show some one interested or she engaged to some one 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: d.padmini

in BT world it is not possible and since we are asking CVs not to show re-marriage for sure they will be one.. and also since CVs are following BAHL ...i am damm sure Kuanl will re-marry either Richa or some on else.. as far as sidhi they might show some one interested or she engaged to some one 

i agree...but still i hope there is no re-marriage bcz in PR manav did not re-marry after he separated from archana...neither archana re-marry...they both still loved each other though the atmosphere they met again after 18 yrs is bitter...

so i am a little bit positive there will be no re-marriages for kunal-siddhi...but i do feel that someone might be interested in siddhi...but siddhi only loves kunal...typical BT...but since arunaji is with siddhi...i highly doubt there will be any guy entering her life...but i can't promise for kunal bcz of his useless family...they might blackmail him using his son's name...

i think comparing BALH with Parichay is wrong bcz the theme is different...ram-priya did not have journey like SiNal did...their love was not that passionate as compared to SiNal...SiNal had a beautiful journey...n even the leap is different...but yes i don't know whether ram is married or not...bcz its not shown yet...but definitely he did not marry ayesha
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago