Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Aag hain yeh dono BY GOD!!!!!❤️

How can anyone expect us to like smthng and someone else with them after having watched "THIS"❤️
aysha_mayur thumbnail

"Man toh karta tumhe poori raat bas dekhta hi rahun"

"Poori raat bas dekhte hi rahoge kya??"🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Yeh le Pallu..tera FAV scene..aur mera bhi❤️
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Hayeee...❤️
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GONE WITH THE WIND was a miracle, but so is it's sequel SCARLETT. What a heart racer with everything in perfect blend - anger, love, romance, pity, hatred, regret, guilt, mercy, delight, depression and patriotism ❤️ ❤️

Scarlet is such an ordinary woman, so sooo normal and special in her own way ? and the relation with her daughter! UFF! A ZILLION AWWWs   🤗

and ofcourse Rhett 😍, but this book was all about the amazing woman SCARLETT and her fight for survival, a tale of her helpless love! ❤️

SIGH! Feeling so GOOD! Just like you should after reading a fabulous book!! 😍

Edited by Fantasia. - 11 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had a tiff with mom subah.Can anyone guess the reason for it-on that moti Rashmi.Desai🤣 We were flicking through channels and Jhalak aa raha thaa.She was like she dances well.I piped up yelling ki she is a bitch,ekdum full on.Mom was flabbergasted and was like what makes you say that.😲 .I was like-I just KNOW.You don't know deep dark secrets,🤣 She gave me a weird look and then I went on to make up stories on her but she was like no,she is a good dancer.all that doesn't matter.I was going to wash my hands,and I rose up from the chair and wrote on the newspaper-She is a foul mouthing bumbling baboon.🤣 and jaate-jaate called her a moti hathhini.🤣

Sorry Fari,I wasn't here last night.went off comparatively early.😳 Will catch up soon Okay.and yep,isn't my dabba just AMAZING! I love that H/G gif toh like ANYTHING.and I have something to show you as well.check your scrap when you come.😉  Its Dan-Bonnie.😍
Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 11 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

itni jaldi agar main FF update karne lag gayi toh sooraj west se ug jayega😆

lo bolo...yeh bhi koi reason hua😆
apki audience ko ek mahine mein mushkil se ek update milta hai..😳...aisa nai chalta...I DEMAND update
Payal-15 thumbnail

Drama toh aise kar rahi hai jaise usne apne ghar bulaya tha🤣..aur tu phaunch bhi gayi thi Mumbai uske ghar pe🤣🤣

🤣

Payal-15 thumbnail

Uff Singham🤣.kya kya we not discussed and related🤣

How and why Arjun was Singham 🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail

Aag hain yeh dono BY GOD!!!!!❤️

How can anyone expect us to like smthng and someone else with them after having watched "THIS"❤️

This is more than beautiful 😍
who made it😃
your point has a point btw😆