Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) (Page 72)

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yep,he was an out and out moron.Yates was and still isLOL.I mean,its alright if you are drawn towards one character personally.But this is a goddamned film you are making,which is based on an EPIC novel,not your own imagination. Columbus did give Ginny the required attention and she stayed true to her character as well.Standing up for Harry to Draco and all that. 

JKR couldn't say anything as such Fari.He bought the film rights and all and she only shares the production for the last film.and the movies were huge successes in a way and the larger mass won't be complaining about all of these no! 

There are people who like H/G.I will show you cast people's comments on the H/G thing and people LOVE them.Its just they weren't explored as such.Dan's,well,he is a bit bachaa in such cases LOL.and well,I don't blame him-It was HIM only who wanted to kiss Bonnie in the DH2,without any script thingy.Wink.You see Dan after HBP and all and he makes it obvious that he finds her Good looking and quite a pull.haha.

Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 07 August 2012 at 2:12pm

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
ok debz i have 2 go...seriously aj bada maza aya and i realy want 2 continue, but kya karun jana to pade ga, i think ill b able 2 come at IF only in ramadan and in august after dat ill b on and off, ill then miss u all guysUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Alright.I will see you tomorrow or so then,Okay! Yup,I had fun too.Discussed H/G and HP with so much detailing now its all like I wanna talk MORE AND MORE.Embarrassed 

Its nearing 2 here.i will be off in a while too.Byee.Hug and well,do keep coming till you can and then at least stay in touch.That will be enough for all of us!  Love you!Heart
capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

Yep,he was an out and out moron.Yates was and still isLOL.I mean,its alright if you are drawn towards one character personally.But this is a goddamned film you are making,which is based on an EPIC novel,not your own imagination. Columbus did give Ginny the required attention and she stayed true to her character as well.Standing up for Harry to Draco and all that. 

JKR couldn't say anything as such Fari.He bought the film rights and all and she only shares the production for the last film.and the movies were huge successes in a way and the larger mass won't be complaining about all of these no! 

There are people who like H/G.I will show you cast people's comments on the H/G thing and people LOVE them.Its just they weren't explored as such.Dan's,well,he is a bit bachaa in such cases LOL.and well,I don't blame him-It was HIM only who wanted to kiss Bonnie in the DH2,without any script thingy.Wink.You see Dan after HBP and all and he makes it obvious that he finds her Good looking and quite a pull.haha.

i knw debz its the final decision of the director because he has ultimately all ritesOuch
@bold dat was realy accordng 2 bookBig smile nice man he was..phr woh chala kyun gayaLOL
yah i knw larger wont b complaining cz even my cousin he found movies good not best he told me dat dey have not shown some stuff good, he also praises first two moviesBig smile...but u knw he is male, he is interested more in wizarding stuff don care about love lifeLOL ye toh after reading HBP i was so desperate to talk about H/G to someone and finally found uBig smile

lolz debz dan is 6 months older 2 me and even im mature than himLOL  but yah from his interviews he seems bachaLOL

@bold realy?awwDay Dreaming i saw somone coment on yt on their vm saying dat he wanted 2 kiss her but never beleived cz yt par to aisi hi log bolte hainLOL

Edited by capricornFA - 07 August 2012 at 4:08pm
capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

Alright.I will see you tomorrow or so then,Okay! Yup,I had fun too.Discussed H/G and HP with so much detailing now its all like I wanna talk MORE AND MORE.Embarrassed 

Its nearing 2 here.i will be off in a while too.Byee.Hug and well,do keep coming till you can and then at least stay in touch.That will be enough for all of us!  Love you!Heart

bye tcHug
MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Any aatma bhatkoing here ??? 
shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
- Robert Pirsig (1948-)

ahem ahem aheeemmm!! Approve

hahaha...so true:)
Originally posted by Payal-15

Divya...thanks for liking my siggies Hug

Fari...Thanks...Hug

Shivi...how are U...sirf like karne se CC mein aana pura nahi hota Stern Smile Howz U Big smile

Ayeshu, Komz...where R U'll hidden these days Stern Smile itna kam U'll kam here LOL

m gudBig smile...wassup wid u?

komu: saw krystal's ishaqzzade performance wid karan...me too loving her offscreen personaBig smile

shu: tu cc mai kyun nhi aati dese days?Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
debz & fari some intense disc going onThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-Payal-15

Go to top