Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) (Page 70)

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
heloo all hereHug Hug
@debz i m finished up with all of ur linksBig smile...dey were so lenthyLOL..now im lke disWacko LOL cz all d day i was studying my own books and at nite these stuffsLOL but trust me dey all r greatEmbarrassed..u knw when u first read all the books u hardly point out such a deep relationship hidden in but these essays has seriously shown me about the purity and depth of H/G relationshipEmbarrassed but still dat will not lessen my frustration of how dey showed my H/G in moviesAngry main yates ko gaaliyan dene main tere sath hunROFL..thanks for giving me such linksHug..now i want dat edited scence of H/G at bill and fleur weddingEmbarrassed

@divya,ok i ll call u only divya,i thought all members here call u di so u must b getting bore of it nai?LOL,i thought 2 call u differentlyLOL well i toh only knw ashish kapoor from YRKKH i don knw about dat serialLOL divya wat u do?

@pallu ur rite shivi ki bachi like press karke bhaag jati hLOL

Edited by capricornFA - 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by capricornFA

Originally posted by Fantasia.

made this!Heart

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
seriously u,pallu,divya ji,jainz r amazing at disEmbarrassed

fari.. ho kya gaya hain?? u r counting me with Pally and Jenny and Express... kitaab gir gayi hain kya?? srsly... LOL kuch bhi

@boldROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Fantasia.

made this!Heart

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
seriously u,pallu,divya ji,jainz r amazing at disEmbarrassed

fari.. ho kya gaya hain?? u r counting me with Pally and Jenny and Express... kitaab gir gayi hain kya?? srsly... LOL kuch bhi

@boldROFL

Payal-15

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
BLOODY HELL.FARI,YOU GOT TO SEE THIS..THERE IS THIS PERSONW HO TRIED TO RECREATE THE HARRY-GINNY KISS MOMENT FROM HBP WITH THE HANDY SCENES THE MOVIES HAD OF THE TWO AND MAN THEY ARE SO BLOODY PERFECT.PERFECT.PERFECT.IT STARTS ON HOW SNAPE DAATOFIES HARRY FOR THE SECTUMSEMPRA THING AND THEN GINNY PLAYS SEEKER IN HIS ABSENCE AND THEN THE COMMON ROOM KISS.

SEE THIS..ITS NOT PERFECT.BUT WHAT THIS PERSON TRIED DOING IS INCREDIBLE.ITS A VIDEO.WATCH,PLEASE.NOW.NOW.NOW. i HATE YATES,HE DID NOT EVEN GIVE ENOUGH SCENES,

capricornFAMyInspirationzPayal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

BLOODY HELL.FARI,YOU GOT TO SEE THIS..THERE IS THIS PERSONW HO TRIED TO RECREATE THE HARRY-GINNY KISS MOMENT FROM HBP WITH THE HANDY SCENES THE MOVIES HAD OF THE TWO AND MAN THEY ARE SO BLOODY PERFECT.PERFECT.PERFECT.IT STARTS ON HOW SNAPE DAATOFIES HARRY FOR THE SECTUMSEMPRA THING AND THEN GINNY PLAYS SEEKER IN HIS ABSENCE AND THEN THE COMMON ROOM KISS.

SEE THIS..ITS NOT PERFECT.BUT WHAT THIS PERSON TRIED DOING IS INCREDIBLE.ITS A VIDEO.WATCH,PLEASE.NOW.NOW.NOW. i HATE YATES,HE DID NOT EVEN GIVE ENOUGH SCENES,

ROFL ROFL oh debz ur post cracked me up
yp i watched dat,,great brilliant..seriouly amazingEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by capricornFA - 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm

MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
sorry above was double post i did it mistakenlyBig smile

debz i want dat edited scence plzzzEmbarrassed before my lappy battery gets down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-Payal-15

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I TOLD YOU you will love the write-ups on them. Big smile They are PERFECT for each-other.and well,Its JKR we are talking about Woman,she wrote a touching love story in one single chapter,the one of Snape-Lily,you expect anything less from her?! She is incredible. 
I didn't catch the H/G hints myself the first time I read the books.I took that as merely Ginny's crush for him which subsided at one point of time.But when I read-"I never gave up on you,not REALLY",then you know what JKR planned for these two.and HOW Harry had on his mind Ginny all this time,but just it was bordering on the unaware side.and his smelling of the love potion. Its smells of her.Heart

I will look up on YT for the link.It is there.:D 

Gaaliyan toh milenge uss moron ko.He spoiled them.Go Die Yates.Angry There are a couple of their edited scenes in the film.He staring at her,while getting down to the Great Hall in DH2,how he slips his hand into Ginny's and they start walking together.They are PERFECTION! 

Will pm you some FFs/OS as well.Its all PERFECT.wait till I give you the tumblr blog links.they are all AMAZING as well.TONS of siggys of both and such beautiful write-ups of the two! 

ROFL,sorry about that excited post,i m just hyperventilating about the videoROFL.Its SO amazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornFAPayal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
debz ur siggy daaba shows dat TVD couple..caroline r i guess the guy name was tyler cz i watched season1  last year not even completed itLOLso i don remeber..so r dey dating? cz it wat seems from their picsSmile

-RegalVintage-

Go to top