Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) (Page 59)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
same here Hug
n baap re we r so formal...now that I think of it LOL

Bye Debzzy Hug

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 13406

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
LOL,Fari,that pic is INDEED merged.Smile amazing merging it is.these two were a pillar and two people apart in the actual scene.

I will be a bit on n off okay,gotta catch up on the last 2 overs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

LOL,Fari,that pic is INDEED merged.Smile amazing merging it is.these two were a pillar and two people apart in the actual scene.

I will be a bit on n off okay,gotta catch up on the last 2 overs.


oh okLOL waise debz i never found any dan,bonnie interview together i knw its hard but may bConfused

ok bye actualy i also have 2 go cz my net is getting patheticOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-Payal-15

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 13406

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Mahi gaya,so me came back..Mum is like which one are you actually doing-lappy or TV? ROFL I m like BOTH.LOL 

Fari,you there?? 

EDIT-naah,they didn't get the two together as such for ivs,just one is there,for the Half Blood prince movie press conf and even for that people were cribbing as to why was he not sitting with Rupert and Emma.well,whatever.
There's one interview of them together.pics hai,of the two,and some ek k baad ek taken interviews.Thats about it.I wish they are cast in some movie together.Embarrassed


Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 04 August 2012 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

same here Hug
n baap re we r so formal...now that I think of it LOL

Bye Debzzy Hug


yah kuch zyada hi hogayaLOL
byeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 13406

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Okay Bye then Fari. Hug I will see you later.and wait,I m kind of velli as of yet,so I will pm you the H/G vms and the write-ups a bit.check them when you come next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

Mahi gaya,so me came back..Mum is like which one are you actually doing-lappy or TV? ROFL I m like BOTH.LOL 

Fari,you there?? 

EDIT-naah,they didn't get the two together as such for ivs,just one is there,for the Half Blood prince movie press conf and even for that people were cribbing as to why was he not sitting with Rupert and Emma.well,whatever.
There's one interview of them together.pics hai,of the two,and some ek k baad ek taken interviews.Thats about it.I wish they are cast in some movie together.Embarrassed

yp im hereLOL but my net is likeDead

yah i wish too they come together in other movie i just love them bothEmbarrassed
seriously log b naAngry...u knw i realy wished dat i started HP a lil earlier cz den with movie releasing ull get interviews with the cast so may b at dat time i could b able 2 find some of their interviews now its just all things r removed fron youtube plus u also said dat dere is no as such coverage of them..all i can see is everywhere emma,rupert and danLOL


Edited by capricornFA - 04 August 2012 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-Payal-15

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

Okay Bye then Fari. Hug I will see you later.and wait,I m kind of velli as of yet,so I will pm you the H/G vms and the write-ups a bit.check them when you come next.


yeah ofcourse ill check dem as im dieing 2 watch demEmbarrassed
bye debzHug




Edited by capricornFA - 04 August 2012 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~Maaneet Express # 41~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: hinal_maaneet   Replies: 1202   Views: 29170

hinal_maaneet 1202 29170 23 July 2011 at 1:09am by kawaii_geet
~~~~~~~~~~Maaneet Express # 36~~~~~~~see page 18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Krishna_Sourav   Replies: 1197   Views: 33926

Krishna_Sourav 1197 33926 21 June 2011 at 2:21pm by princess163
~*~*~ MAANEET EXPRESS #35 ~*~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _BlackPearl_   Replies: 1192   Views: 25720

_BlackPearl_ 1192 25720 15 June 2011 at 11:51am by Krishna_Sourav
~~~~Maaneet Express # 34~~~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Krishna_Sourav   Replies: 1202   Views: 26313

Krishna_Sourav 1202 26313 10 June 2011 at 12:49pm by Krishna_Sourav
~HOL#74-She's back.She's back (INVITES ONLY)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: princess_dj   Replies: 1190   Views: 47817

princess_dj 1190 47817 08 September 2010 at 5:35am by princess_dj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index