Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) (Page 146)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricornFA

helo u two ladiesBig smile

guys my net is pathetic from few days, damn..even emoticons r attached too slowly
u knw wat palz wen i saw ur msg about fawad/ mahira i replied u but it took such a long time dat before nida answerd itROFL
mera net bhi dhoka de gaya tha kal when U'll cameLOL
hmm..seems Fawad is VERY popular wid U'llLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi02

Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal-S.

in HD they are showing that Indira has no Brain tumor...its all Rishi's mother's Kartoot to get his son marry to her choice of gal...W*F...Audience ko toh Paagal samajh rakha hai in logo ne...Stern Smile
kuch bhi kya Stern Smile
kya mazaak bana rakha hai...Stern Smile band karo yeh nautankiLOL

LOL...wth??... but didn't they show a promo where indira fainted just as rishi was marrying another girl? that girl luks like pros...rishi's mother wud agree to a pros but not indira? if no brain tumor why did indira fainted then?...kuch bhi dikhao audience koLOL
frankly Rati looks older than RK n this new girl to looks even more older to him...pata nahi aisi casting kyu they wanna doLOL
n besides main bhi yahi soch rahi thi..ki report badalne se tabiyat bhi badal gayi kya...she has now started looking seriously illLOL

Raindrops.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

those are beautiful Divya...especially this one

Amy...A very Happy Birthday!!

May U stay just the way U are...a very analytical personality, spark-ful...and a good person!
Miss you!! :(

btw Fantu I am SO angry with U Evil SmileDisapprove

Thank you Payal Big smile and il try and stay as analytical. sparkful and as good as i can be..currently im not being good at all coz im supposed to be studying for my paper and iv been browsing the net for the past hour...lol...but thanks and MISS YOU TOO!!! TONS!! Gosh i MISS NMG!!
Good girl...be all thatLOL
Miss "miss-er"...why don't U come here often then, huh? Stern Smile

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Zee TV's Hitler Didi which began with much fanfare has not been really delivering on the TRP front (1.8). Hence the creatives are planning a leap. When we spoke to producer Ila Bedi Dutta (Trilogy Krikos) about the leap and lower numbers she said, "Agreed the numbers could have been better but we have something up our sleeve for the leap. I am in talks with the channel, let's see how things proceed."

Although Ila refused to comment any further, Tellychakkar activated its sources on the ground and one of them quipped that the show had gone off track and we did make some mistakes.

"Our biggest limitation is that we really can't go over the top for Hitler Didi audiences will not accept that, though we have tired some gimmicks from time to time," said the source.

The source also felt that time slot (now 8.30 pm) change harmed the show. "We were better off at the original slot (8 pm), however the channel is the final boss and we can't blame them for we were not delivering even then as well."

Our khabrualso felt that lead actress Rati Pandey is not at all media savvy which is not helping in creating a positive buzz for the show. The creatives had ticked her off as well a couple of times but they can't do more, sums up our source.

Coming to the leap the source informs, we have submitted a completely out of the box new story to the channel and Hitler's persona will not change, but she will now have a more aspiration approach to life."

In closing we asked our source about certain actors leaving the shows (Smita Singh along with other actor as reported by us yesterday), "Once the new story line is locked we will see who wants to stay and who wants to move out."

@bold...aisa nai hota...show toh banao achcha...sab dekhenge...itne limitations unke khud ke show me hai aur itne blames they wanna give to set of audience, time slot, people n all LOL

lol i saw this article and laughed so much...almost every other day there are ivs of Rati and all...so how can they say she isnt media savvy??? pathetic ppl...unless they mean the fact that she doesnt give ivs with sumit hence no promotion of the couple..lol...
she has given more than just a few intv wid him actually...its just that she doesn't act the 'scripts' like she used to earlier wid her another co-star...LOL 
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Well guys i msged ayshu yesterday...she is having viral fever...lets hope she gets well really soon!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02Raindrops.MyInspirationzPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged