Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) (Page 133)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

Originally posted by Payal-15

Zee TV's Hitler Didi which began with much fanfare has not been really delivering on the TRP front (1.8). Hence the creatives are planning a leap. When we spoke to producer Ila Bedi Dutta (Trilogy Krikos) about the leap and lower numbers she said, "Agreed the numbers could have been better but we have something up our sleeve for the leap. I am in talks with the channel, let's see how things proceed."

Although Ila refused to comment any further, Tellychakkar activated its sources on the ground and one of them quipped that the show had gone off track and we did make some mistakes.

"Our biggest limitation is that we really can't go over the top for Hitler Didi audiences will not accept that, though we have tired some gimmicks from time to time," said the source.

The source also felt that time slot (now 8.30 pm) change harmed the show. "We were better off at the original slot (8 pm), however the channel is the final boss and we can't blame them for we were not delivering even then as well."

Our khabrualso felt that lead actress Rati Pandey is not at all media savvy which is not helping in creating a positive buzz for the show. The creatives had ticked her off as well a couple of times but they can't do more, sums up our source.

Coming to the leap the source informs, we have submitted a completely out of the box new story to the channel and Hitler's persona will not change, but she will now have a more aspiration approach to life."

In closing we asked our source about certain actors leaving the shows (Smita Singh along with other actor as reported by us yesterday), "Once the new story line is locked we will see who wants to stay and who wants to move out."

@bold...aisa nai hota...show toh banao achcha...sab dekhenge...itne limitations unke khud ke show me hai aur itne blames they wanna give to set of audience, time slot, people n all LOL

Aik hero hi acha le letay ...story toh dur ki baat hai 
But you are right show cannot run without story LOL
par nahi...ab parallel lead laye hain woh bhi heroine...maine kaha tha naa HD mein kch b badal jaye par hero nai badlegaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

arrey telefilms kahan se Nidu...ek hi epi aayega...ek hi din LOL
but isn't he doing two ?ConfusedLOL
haan kya? ohk I din knowLOL
ab dono dekhungi...mostly!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Zee TV's Hitler Didi which began with much fanfare has not been really delivering on the TRP front (1.8). Hence the creatives are planning a leap. When we spoke to producer Ila Bedi Dutta (Trilogy Krikos) about the leap and lower numbers she said, "Agreed the numbers could have been better but we have something up our sleeve for the leap. I am in talks with the channel, let's see how things proceed."

Although Ila refused to comment any further, Tellychakkar activated its sources on the ground and one of them quipped that the show had gone off track and we did make some mistakes.

"Our biggest limitation is that we really can't go over the top for Hitler Didi audiences will not accept that, though we have tired some gimmicks from time to time," said the source.

The source also felt that time slot (now 8.30 pm) change harmed the show. "We were better off at the original slot (8 pm), however the channel is the final boss and we can't blame them for we were not delivering even then as well."

Our khabrualso felt that lead actress Rati Pandey is not at all media savvy which is not helping in creating a positive buzz for the show. The creatives had ticked her off as well a couple of times but they can't do more, sums up our source.

Coming to the leap the source informs, we have submitted a completely out of the box new story to the channel and Hitler's persona will not change, but she will now have a more aspiration approach to life."

In closing we asked our source about certain actors leaving the shows (Smita Singh along with other actor as reported by us yesterday), "Once the new story line is locked we will see who wants to stay and who wants to move out."

@bold...aisa nai hota...show toh banao achcha...sab dekhenge...itne limitations unke khud ke show me hai aur itne blames they wanna give to set of audience, time slot, people n all LOL

Aik hero hi acha le letay ...story toh dur ki baat hai 
But you are right show cannot run without story LOL
par nahi...ab parallel lead laye hain woh bhi heroine...maine kaha tha naa HD mein kch b badal jaye par hero nai badlegaLOL
i bet half the people left watching after seeing his romantic looks 
which are too much too tolerate LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I toh pakka couldn't cont coz of him...kyunki jab Abhinav Shukla was there toh thoda I saw actually LOL

n plus the story...kuch bhi hota hai...koi stability hi nahi hai...just for attraction n to keep up wid the demand of twists kuch bhi kate rehte hain...yeh brain tumour wala part bhi isliye muft mein daal diya twist ke liye LOL
aur yeh leap bhi aise hi twist ke liye hai n to try to frame a story newly jo ki almost khatam ho chuki hai LOL
ek din aise hi twist ke saath show bhi band ho jayega LOL

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

I toh pakka couldn't cont coz of him...kyunki jab Abhinav Shukla was there toh thoda I saw actually LOL

n plus the story...kuch bhi hota hai...koi stability hi nahi hai...just for attraction n to keep up wid the demand of twists kuch bhi kate rehte hain...yeh brain tumour wala part bhi isliye muft mein daal diya twist ke liye LOL
aur yeh leap bhi aise hi twist ke liye hai n to try to frame a story newly jo ki almost khatam ho chuki hai LOL
unless they show like hitler's daughter or something with a nice hero + story
this show will close real soon LOL

AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
arrey pata hai...aaj aise hi masti masti mein I fell down itne zor se naa ki mujhe din mein taare nazar aane lage LOL

I got my head hurt so badly ki abhi update likhne ayi thi par ab bhi sar dukh raha hai, likha hi nahi jaa raha LOL

but managed to see Ice age 3 today...AWESOME movie...ekdum mood set ho jaata hai ice age dekh keBig smile...have U seen it? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

unless they show like hitler's daughter or something with a nice hero + story
this show will close real soon LOL
6 yrs ke leap mein Hitler ki daughter ki love story kaise aayegiLOL
m sure...they are counting on Rishi ki nayi love story wahan bhi ROFL

story...uh...I don't think so we can expect so much from themLOL

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
btw wht are U watching these days? :D

I watch fear files n JDJ sometimes LOL

Bharti over acts so much ab mujhe aisa lagta hai...her comedy is no fun now..Remo ko darra hi diya aaj toh usne...LOL

AmyArTiMayUrMyInspirationz

Go to top