Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so Damn Late But cann't help mentioning the Victory of Indian team...We Won the Under 19 WC 2012...Yipeee...👏...even the First test against NZ...😃
Mujhse Chote chote WC jeet ke aa rahe hain...😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
in HD they are showing that Indira has no Brain tumor...its all Rishi's mother's Kartoot to get his son marry to her choice of gal...W*F...Audience ko toh Paagal samajh rakha hai in logo ne...😳
DoNotMind thumbnail
shivi,nidu,dbzz...u guys are never online whn i am...Bad gals...😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am now.

and Komz,you really think the CVs of HD think before planning a story?😆 Its all bull-crap what they show.no wonder the show's shit like hell.😳

and a TOI article said there z pending salaries for the actors.more shitty system it is.aise faltu stories hongi toh payment delay bhi koi nayi baat nahi hai.
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

I am now.

and Komz,you really think the CVs of HD think before planning a story?😆 Its all bull-crap what they show.no wonder the show's shit like hell.😳

and a TOI article said there z pending salaries for the actors.more shitty system it is.aise faltu stories hongi toh payment delay bhi koi nayi baat nahi hai.

No I dnt think 😆...itna ghatiya bana diya hai show...upar se rishi ki acting...By god...HD's CVs should Doob Maro in Chullu bhar paani...🥱...pehle toh lead actor itna mahaan then stoy bhi itni mahaan...😆

Bechaare actors...itna kaam karte hain tab bhi y haal...i want RP outta this show asap...
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Really! :((( Its JUST Rati I feel bad about. I mean,the lady's SOO talented and she settled for such a pathetic PH and show.hatke show my foot.and the hero makes me go puke every time I see him.

They couldn't make a novel adaptation,could they! It would be so awesome! I had imagined so many stories on ArTi.multi-cats wale bhi!

DoNotMind thumbnail

Jenz U are killing it man...⭐️

DoNotMind thumbnail
Same here...i dnt give a damn abt that show but its only RP i care abt...but i hope she gets a good show soon!!!!!

ArTi man...Cann't they come on that Telefilm on Starplus "TMK" together??...for Once...God plzzz...😆
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
IKR!! The PH of TMLS should go on a actors ki chemistry research spree and get ArTi together to do something for one of their epis.

Man!! MN wali chemistry wapas naa ayi 10 guna abdh ke toh mera naam badal dungi.😎
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

IKR!! The PH of TMLS should go on a actors ki chemistry research spree and get ArTi together to do something for one of their epis.

Man!! MN wali chemistry wapas naa ayi 10 guna abdh ke toh mera naam badal dungi.😎

ur net's slow or what??? 😆😆

These PH ppls are so Dumb...Arjun ko liya toh RP ko cast kar dete opposite him...i dream of sbs segmnts with them...the awkward moments n all...😆