Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornFA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Bonnie looks pretty now...more than in the HP movies 😆

Fari...U hate Emma.??..I don't 😆
Infact I think she was way too perfect for her role of Hermoine...I loved her character all along 😆

yp palz she is indeed pretty😳...forget about the injustice dey did to her character😡 atleast dey could have shown her real style dey way she is pretty, but no, dat yates biased person😡

palz i love hermoine character,somehow emma has played it good..weneever i watch HP movies i feel its cz of her ginny didnt appear so much😆..i knw its not her fault😆..but still yates toh us ki taraf biase tha na😡...wenever she is asked for kissing dan and rupert(its wat i watched some of her interviews)..she specifically mention brother for rupert and not for dan😕  😆i don knw wat 2 make of dat😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

Well,I guess I sort of disliked her for the space she took away from Bonnie's Ginny,a bit.Fari's reason might be the same LOL.Dunno.😳 But then,thats Yates's fault,not Emma's.

She IS great as Hermione,no doubts about that.But its just as a person-not one of my favs.Doesn't preach what she practices.

Bonnie,Payal,that Woman has gone on to become one of the most GORGEOUS looking ones ever! They never paid any attention to her in the movies,when it was needed later on.Hell,in that HBP scene when Hermione says-"I think Harry enjoyed dessert,they ddin't even show her face although she was expected to be all squirmy and abashed coz of Harry's looks.😳 She knows how to dress amazingly,and that adds up to her beauty even more! There was some Prada event,and the gown she wore,they were all ga-ga over her when she arrived! She z a true English  BEAUTY!

Well...HP was always shown in 3 perspectives more that anything else n that's Harry, Hermoine n Ron...so I agree if Ginny fans are disappointed but that is what they always publicized too naa...the 3 of them...
even in the book even I was expecting more of Ginny but there was so much of everything that JKR never paid much attention to HG...

btw wht did she do in Africa, even I wanna know😆
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/The_romance_of_Of_Ginny_and_Harry/2342/

I have given you ALL the stories ka links.This is the link for the FFs/OS Fari.check it.read the descriptions of all the stories and choose whichever you would like to read.some are FFs and 3 or so are One-shots I suppose.Read the Closet Bohemia,its REAL amazing and you have romance in the end as well.😃
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: capricornFA

yp palz she is indeed pretty😳...forget about the injustice dey did to her character😡 atleast dey could have shown her real style dey way she is pretty, but no, dat yates biased person😡

palz i love hermoine character,somehow emma has played it good..weneever i watch HP movies i feel its cz of her ginny didnt appear so much😆..i knw its not her fault😆..but still yates toh us ki taraf biase tha na😡...wenever she is asked for kissing dan and rupert(its wat i watched some of her interviews)..she specifically mention brother for rupert and not for dan😕  😆i don knw wat 2 make of dat😆

Shaant bachchca shaant...😆 
Yates was biased ka toh pata nahi but I have some shikayat's from him too about a lot of points that he missed in the movies...😆
Sh referred to him as brother...strange!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Amidst all that...
capricornFA thumbnail

Well,I guess I sort of disliked her for the space she took away from Bonnie's Ginny,a bit.Fari's reason might be the same LOL.Dunno.😳 But then,thats Yates's fault,not Emma's.

She IS great as Hermione,no doubts about that.But its just as a person-not one of my favs.Doesn't preach what she practices.

Bonnie,Payal,that Woman has gone on to become one of the most GORGEOUS looking ones ever! They never paid any attention to her in the movies,when it was needed later on.Hell,in that HBP scene when Hermione says-"I think Harry enjoyed dessert,they ddin't even show her face although she was expected to be all squirmy and abashed coz of Harry's looks.😳 She knows how to dress amazingly,and that adds up to her beauty even more! There was some Prada event,and the gown she wore,they were all ga-ga over her when she arrived! She z a true English  BEAUTY!

xctly debz...dats wat i wrote 2 payal😆

@yp d reason is same😆 but i knw its not her fault i liked her upto HBP but den in DH after kiss..even dan said dat she suddenly goes so wild on kissing.
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
JKR DID play attention to her.I mean,she had enough material to show us which way Harry's choices were going.starting from the smallest thing,Like in her own words-"Ginny emerged as the PERFECT Girl for Harry". Ginny was there.So,the misconception which I have seen many people having that Harry didn't notice Ginny and all of that is pointless I feel.

and nopes Payal,the books are all from ONLY Harry's perspective,written in a third person basis.Remember.Its the trio who are on focus mostly.But not from Ron or Hermione's perspective.😳

and Fari,about not calling Dan brother,don't worry-Dan called her a sister.and has made it very much vocal that he cannot think of ever dating Emma.so,Chill.🤣

and as to what Bonnie did in Africa-Bonnie is Ambassador of Oxfam GB, acompanemosla in their fight against the crisis in Senegal!.There is a famine of sorts there.crore of people went hungry.This woman,all of 21,went on to donate a HUGE amount from her savings and went and visited the hospital, and has been more than actively involved in all of these.
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
chill about the kissing.She likes her kisses hot and well,a bit active.🤣 Its alright.She had her share of fun,and it got over then.and later on Wrightlciffe kissed again.So,happy ho jao!  haha! 
capricornFA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Shaant bachchca shaant...😆 

Yates was biased ka toh pata nahi but I have some shikayat's from him too about a lot of points that he missed in the movies...😆
Sh referred to him as brother...strange!

im always shaant😆 yates is the stupid director of decades😆...after watching movies i thought he is biased towards emma, even debz told me he was and he was HHr shipper dats y dose stupid improvisation..he is doin a movie with her now, i suggest him 2 do a lead role oppsosite her and fulfil his desire🤢 of u knw wat i mean😆
@about DEK..palz editing ki toh baat mat kar😆 dey didnt even gave a proper ending 2 the show😆..all d secrets dey didnt even open..and dat akash on which dey done so much mehnat from months to show him as male lead 😆didnt show him in the end🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail

JKR DID play attention to her.I mean,she had enough material to show us which way Harry's choices were going.starting from the smallest thing,Like in her own words-"Ginny emerged as the PERFECT Girl for Harry". Ginny was there.So,the misconception which I have seen many people having that Harry didn't notice Ginny and all of that is pointless I feel.

and nopes Payal,the books are all from ONLY Harry's perspective,written in a third person basis.Remember.Its the trio who are on focus mostly.But not from Ron or Hermione's perspective.😳

and Fari,about not calling Dan brother,don't worry-Dan called her a sister.and has made it very much vocal that he cannot think of ever dating Emma.so,Chill.🤣

and as to what Bonnie did in Africa-Bonnie is Ambassador of Oxfam GB, acompanemosla in their fight against the crisis in Senegal!.There is a famine of sorts there.crore of people went hungry.This woman,all of 21,went on to donate a HUGE amount from her savings and went and visited the hospital, and has been more than actively involved in all of these.

No I don't think that Harry never noticed her😆
But perspective as in, I don't mean views n all...but it was like what's happening in all three of their lives...n we had all their daily routine, even if one of them was not present in a scene then it was always mentioned where the person was n was busy wid what...I meant that...U don't see that for any other character but the three of them...

That's actually quite good on her part...😃