Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww! Fari,It was really nothing.๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't do anything huge or so๐Ÿค—.Scrap is a VERY simple thing LOL. and well,mera bhi fayda thaa.I wanna discuss H-G/Dan-Bonnie No! Didn't do anything selflessly.๐Ÿ˜†

Yup,he needs to keep his tongue under check.badha phisalta hai.๐Ÿคฃ. These people are AMAZING Mergers I tell you.ekdum kamaal.!

as for Bonnie,Yup,Payal,she is VERY sweet! and quite the humanitarian.in the real sense.She has added on to my Girl crush list along side Rati and Kajol now.โค๏ธ
capricornFA thumbnail
@palz well wat he said about emma i totaly liked it๐Ÿ˜†..no offence but i don like emma infact i hate her๐Ÿ˜†

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

Sonnets are poems,love poems.like what Shakespeare wrote back then. Can be either saddish or happy wale.He z quite the poet,Dan is.๐Ÿ˜† 

Divine as in,I chose to see him as divine LOL.๐Ÿคฃ It was divine of him to explain it all like that.๐Ÿคฃ

That song befits me LOL.Gambhir and me.There's an H/G VM on a combo thing of two songs-This one and May Be by Neocolors.Its BRILLIANT.The one by Nina is half and it is about Ginny's jealousy to see Harry with Cho and the next bit,of May be,is of Harry's jealousy to see Ginny with Dean,and in the end they finally get together.Its SO BEAUTIFUL!

Sonnets...I guessed something around it๐Ÿ˜† waah he writes sonnets...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Par uski baatein sunke I really wanna come across one of those sonnets...kahin jaisa bolta hai waisa hi likhta toh nahi ๐Ÿคฃ

Divine explaination..๐Ÿคฃ ohk๐Ÿ˜†

Would sometime wanna see that VM...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U n GG...Ofcos!
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Well,No.I don't hate Emma.But somehow,she went on to take on a totally new image later on,as of now I mean.Not coz of her never ending Boyfriends' list or something,I agree she is NOT Hermione.That was just a character she played.But somehow in totality she didn't live up to people's expectations.๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess the most gentlemanly amongst the trio is Rupert,He is REALLY amazing.Even Dan's cool.and a bit partial I am towards Bonnie,and so i think she is FANTASTIC. The stuffs she did in Africa is just INSPIRING. Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 11 years ago
capricornFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

U didn't know how to scrap on IF...kya Fari๐Ÿ˜†

me helped U too?...aisa kya...anytime then๐Ÿ˜†

arey i never used it na so just was asking๐Ÿ˜†
yp u helped me u don remeber๐Ÿ˜† ok leave dat๐Ÿ˜ณ
u knw pallu i watched DEK yesterday..sony was not coming from weeks so i ended up watching on net..dey abruptly finished it..in the the end dey were all standing like giving pose to camera๐Ÿ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Bonnie looks pretty now...more than in the HP movies ๐Ÿ˜†

Fari...U hate Emma.??..I don't ๐Ÿ˜†
Infact I think she was way too perfect for her role of Hermoine...I loved her character all along ๐Ÿ˜†
capricornFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

Well,No.I don't hate Emma.But somehow,she went on to take on a totally new image later on,as of now I mean.Not coz of her never ending Boyfriends' list or something,I agree she is NOT Hermione.That was just a character she played.But somehow in totality she didn't live up to people's expectations.๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess the most gentlemanly amongst the trio is Rupert,He is REALLY amazing.Even Dan's cool.and a bit partial I am towards Bonnie,and so i think she is FANTASTIC. The stuffs she did in Africa is just INSPIRING.

debz ๐Ÿค—

u didnt send me the OS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes debz i hate her for her list of boyfriends and many more things..๐Ÿ˜†
yp bonnie is amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ..wat did she done in africa?๐Ÿ˜Š
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Well,I guess I sort of disliked her for the space she took away from Bonnie's Ginny,a bit.Fari's reason might be the same LOL.Dunno.๐Ÿ˜ณ But then,thats Yates's fault,not Emma's.

She IS great as Hermione,no doubts about that.But its just as a person-not one of my favs.Doesn't preach what she practices.

Bonnie,Payal,that Woman has gone on to become one of the most GORGEOUS looking ones ever! They never paid any attention to her in the movies,when it was needed later on.Hell,in that HBP scene when Hermione says-"I think Harry enjoyed dessert,they ddin't even show her face although she was expected to be all squirmy and abashed coz of Harry's looks.๐Ÿ˜ณ She knows how to dress amazingly,and that adds up to her beauty even more! There was some Prada event,and the gown she wore,they were all ga-ga over her when she arrived! She z a true English  BEAUTY!
Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 11 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
I dunno anything at all about Emma specifically...I never followed her intvs n all...I once read about Rupert n like Debz said he seemed like a gentleman...n was cute...talked about his brother so sweetly n how he owned an Ice-cream van which he used to sometimes distribute ice-creams to kids...๐Ÿ˜†
pehle he didn't carry any ice-creams but when he saw kids expecting it seeing his van then he started carrying those...cute! ๐Ÿ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornFA

arey i never used it na so just was asking๐Ÿ˜†
yp u helped me u don remeber๐Ÿ˜† ok leave dat๐Ÿ˜ณ
u knw pallu i watched DEK yesterday..sony was not coming from weeks so i ended up watching on net..dey abruptly finished it..in the the end dey were all standing like giving pose to camera๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm...๐Ÿ˜†
giving pose to camera matlab...bad editing or filmy istyle๐Ÿ˜†

n I saw Ayeshu o.l...where is she ๐Ÿ˜ณ