Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Jab bhi HD forum jaati hun kuch ajeeb hi haath lagta hai 😆

It's time for the popular TV actors to talk on "TAM controversy"

ext we talked to Smita Singh who gave her frank opinion. "I don't believe in TRP at all. I travel quite a lot and deal with biggies like the politicians to the pundits in temples. Everyone has liked Hitler Didi for its entertainment value but alas, where are the ratings? According to me, TRP is the main reason to spoil the viewers' mindset. I have stopped watching Indian TV shows; if I do, I watch only my show. And one more fact as to why Star Plus garners all the numbers is because that is the first channel that gets switched on to when the TV is put on. Frankly speaking, the amount of noise that other channels make is considerably high when compared to Star Plus. And it is high time that they revealed where these meter boxes are set up. I really want to know whether Maharashtra and many other places do have these boxes set up. If TAM is genuine, then Sunny Leone is a virgin."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Happy Janamashtmi Ppplzzz🤗🤗

May Lord Krishna shower his blessings upon you you all!..and make ur all wishes come true
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

I was feeling like a stranger in the CC with everyone discussing abt RK.. until I saw this... 😳

Areyy side activities toh chalti rehti hai na...Sajan..BM...Bhav..RK...😆

But epicentre toh Yahi hai na😍😍
aysha_mayur thumbnail

I remember, I was blushing so much while seeing this 😳

Jinhone kiya the they themsselves were blushing in the segment...😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornFA

teri ankhon ko kya hogaya h😆 dikh nai raha she is under stress of hectic work😔 woh b jab ulti seedhi story line ho kam karne k liye😆 well i don knw about HD but wat it seems from all ur guys posts dat its goin on in no direction😆
love her❤️ she will always b in my top list of actresses, never  indulge in any bad activities after being an actress😳
hey komu🤗

Fari yeh stress..aur hectic I guess MJHT ke waqt bhi tha..but pata nahi ab kyun chehre par dikh raha hai.😕...shayad is baar acting pe jyada mehnat karni padh rahi hai...ab sab kuch natural aur spontaneously nahi aa raha na...😊

BTW you must be right...😊

and Best Actress toh she is...
aysha_mayur thumbnail

🤗

Good going...good going...😃
Paper faad mat dena likhte likhte lekin...😆

@red...🤣🤣
Edited by aysha_mayur - 11 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail

haan kya? 🤣

achcha hua log hamein batate rehte hain ki Arti fans kin kin😳 se jealous ho sakte hain 🤣
its funny, actually...they must know it too 🤣

aur bada successful ho gaya hai kya SV...bataya nahi kisine😆

Haan bhai kyun nahi..hamare paas yahi kama bacha hai ab...poori duniya se jealous hain hum...ROFL

aur SV toh ekdum kamar tod acting karta hai ki jealousy is bound to happenROFL
aysha_mayur thumbnail
🤣🤣.areey guys..I haven't edited that pic...I toh found it on FB...but haan agar tum log kehte ho toh main apna naam likh deti hun uspe🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail

I loved these pics of both 😃

awww...Adorable to bits!!!!...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...
😍😍😍
how much these smiles are infectious...direct dil se...❤️
aysha_mayur thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣