Chat Clubs

98th NMG [IO] - Come back soon, Express <3 :) - Page 59

capricornFA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shivi02

debz & fari some intense disc going on👍🏼

thanks shivi🤗

u knw our disscussion has been turned into superheated material😆..its like v r on a mission 2 remake HPs all ,which will include only harry and ginny🤣

btw u don come😳 i knw ur busy as im with u😳..but cant u try 2 come cz ill b off again after august.

Edited by capricornFA - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornFA thumbnail

😍 😍

btw u don talk 2 me😳 is something happened?
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Moi is here Fari! 😎 

Gosh,I can't stop talking about H/G with you.Thanks for interacting so much about these two.In college its just this friend of mine who like REALLY talks about these two.we go on like there's no tomorrow lol.🤣
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
LOL,Okay.won't use abbreviations with you.😆 Waise,Guess what Fari-They had THIRTY BLOODY ONE takes for the HBP kiss.☺️ Dan was like I kept goofing up and someone commented on the YT video that he did it intentionally so that he keeps getting chances to do you-know-what.🤣

ahh,yes,Thanks to him,he suggested that kiss.and well,Book mein thaa,he passes Ginny.though she doesn't sees him as he is under the cloak of his.But honestly,there was NOT a HHr scene in it.oh,Whatever.Its H/G who happened in the end.😎
capricornFA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

Moi is here Fari! 😎 

Gosh,I can't stop talking about H/G with you.Thanks for interacting so much about these two.In college its just this friend of mine who like REALLY talks about these two.we go on like there's no tomorrow lol.🤣

oh god dez u pmed me🤣..arey yar thanks ki kiya baat h😳 actualy wen i get obssed with something i also want 2 talk about it whole day and nite jab tak k mera dil na bhare par kya karun dil hi nai bharta😆...u knw i was thinkin dat not ill come tonite cz H/G has already occupied my mind so much so i want 2 give it some break😆,,all im listening 2 song of their vm u pm me..i think im goin insane😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Hello Ppplzzz🤗🤗

Pallu, Divya di, Shivi, Fari...me thora nahi kuch jyada hi busy these days with collg and coaching and studies...but worry not...main na hoke bhi yahi hun😎

@Shivi, Frai and Nidu..Good to see you guys BACK IN ACTION here.🤗🤗..It feels like good old days

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
You ishhtupid Ayeshu-You didn't address me in your post.😡 

ROFL.Fari,I was getting restless and wanted to TALK.Song,you mean the "Back to You"song right??Id thats the one,then OMG-WE ARE SO SAME.That has become my most fav too.I can't stop listening to that the whole time.😍
aysha_mayur thumbnail
This is Gorgeous❤️...specially their expressions..the real charm of this siggy..Nupur's confused expressions..and Mayank's dreamy eyes😍
capricornFA thumbnail

LOL,Okay.won't use abbreviations with you.😆 Waise,Guess what Fari-They had THIRTY BLOODY ONE takes for the HBP kiss.☺️ Dan was like I kept goofing up and someone commented on the YT video that he did it intentionally so that he keeps getting chances to do you-know-what.🤣

ahh,yes,Thanks to him,he suggested that kiss.and well,Book mein thaa,he passes Ginny.though she doesn't sees him as he is under the cloak of his.But honestly,there was NOT a HHr scene in it.oh,Whatever.Its H/G who happened in the end.😎

thirty shotes😲 😆 debz u will make me insane, u r pinning me 2 beleive in dan and bonnie😆 yar ye yt k log b na😆 seroiusly i sometime see some hilarious comments on yt like wenever dere r some dislikes on any hp video people r like"who press dislike for dis video" and other one replying "its stephen mayer"🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail

You ishhtupid Ayeshu-You didn't address me in your post.😡 

ROFL.Fari,I was getting restless and wanted to TALK.Song,you mean the "Back to You"song right??Id thats the one,then OMG-WE ARE SO SAME.That has become my most fav too.I can't stop listening to that the whole time.😍

Yeh mera reply tha un logon ke liye who were asking about me here in the cc😳...pages stalk kiye hain maine😳
Edited by aysha_mayur - 11 years ago