Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

it was pretty gud...uptoo my expectations😃

gud girl😳...so which stream have u taken?
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm TVD...one of my favs!!❤️
but i'm so waiting for twilight<3
Jenny.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivi02

gud girl😳...so which stream have u taken?

comm😃
shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
was a huge fan of twilight prior TVD!

guys gtg..bye jenz & debzie🤗

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chi..I HATE Twilight.🤣 Sorry pankhaas.

and Shivi,Dunno about Ian's flying kiss LOL.Ian himself is FRIGGING HOT!❤️

Jenny.. thumbnail
i kno u hate twilight debz🤣 dosen't  matter😆
ohk bbyee shivi🤗tc:D
Jenny.. thumbnail
& debz ki bachchi u still didn't gave me achcha ID haan😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
@Fari,Ahh,well-All good things come to an end,was that so with Chris Columbus?I remember reading somewhere that he found the task really taxing and couldn't keep up with it all.But IMO,he was the BEST person to do it.the first two movies were like PERFECT.for me,esp the COS was brilliant.as it was almost true to the book and did not even leave out the fine points between H/G,whatever subtle relationship they developed then.and I remember it for Richard Harris's Dumbledore as well.😳 Gambon was good,but in certain parts He was to be really gentle and all,which I don't think Gambon could do effectively.like the GOF scene when Harry's name came up from the Goblet,Dumbledore was supposed to be really all concerned for Harry and talk lovingly,here they showed him almost barking mad at him..I mean,Harry was himself shit scared then..😳 and there were some other scenes too.But nvm now,he was good over all.

aree,Boys mature a bit late than girls.Thats an universal fact.😆They will be drawn towards beauty and stuffs initially.and well,Bonnie was not the fully blossomed lady back then.So,I guess.But he was all gung-ho about kissing Bonnie in HBP LOL.🤣

This is what Dan said about kissing Bonnie in HBP lol-

Daniel Radcliffe: "I saw the film again a couple nights ago at the premiere and I really watched it. And my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse, kind of distending away, independently away from my face, trying to encompass the lower half of hers. So I apologize, Bonnie."

He shared, "It was slightly odd. She is stunningly beautiful, as you've seen tonight. I've known Bonnie [Wright] since she was 9 and I was 11, so it was kind of weird at first. But we got used to it and got over it really quickly." 
This was what he said during HBP lol.so you see,He speaks whatever he feels like at times.Cute kind of.Really.

Daniel said, "There's a couple of kissing scenes. There's even a kiss in the heat of battle at one point, which I have to say was my suggestion [laughs]. It's done in a less dramatic way, just like you're going out the door in a rush because it's potentially the last time they see each other.  

and this was for the DH second kiss,the one Dan suggested actually.so,you see,he did want to kiss her after all.🤣

Edited by -RageOfAngelz- - 11 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
achaa,jenz..I forgot ekdum se.Look,I need to go now.wapas aati hu and then I will suggest you usernames okay.😳

Cyaa around soon.!🤗
Jenny.. thumbnail
ohkay see ya if i'll be on😃
byee tc🤗