di i think mentally engaged means busy or tangled mentally .. occupied πŸ€”

are u also mentally engaged with someone?? πŸ˜³
shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hello lovely ppl.πŸ€—...koi hai?πŸ˜›
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Rati Pandey "will quit Hitler Didi" the day she stops "being happy playing the role of Indira"

• Tags:
    • Zee TV
    • Rati Pandey
    • Hitler Didi
    • Indira
By TellychakkarTeam 25 Jul 2012 - 18:59
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Rati Pandey

Rati Pandey, who essays the lead role of Indira in Zee TV and Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi, is simply enjoying the present track wherein Indira is suffering from brain tumour. Though the track is a common one used in many a daily soaps, Rati feels the writers in the show have done a marvellous job and this emotional journey of Indira has been penned very differently.

Talking about the present track, Rati tells Tellychakkar.com, "Hats off to Ila Bedi and the team of writers for tackling this track in a different way. Ila Bedi our producer has given the voice over and narrates the heart touching and emotional journey of Indira. Indira has always been a strong woman and she does not need anyone's sympathy at the moment. Life was always her family for Indira and even now, she is taking care of her responsibilities towards home."

So what is the future of Indira in the show? "I do not know what is in store for Indira after the 30 day period. As of now, I am enjoying the role and the day I lose this happiness I will leave the show. Having said this, I have full faith in the team of Hitler Didi and they too trust me. So let's see what happens ahead."

Rati Pandey was to perform for the Special Episode of DID L'il Masters along with other leads from the channel Zee. However, she opted out due to her ill health and the pressure of work. Says Rati, "Yes, I had to back out from performing in L'il Masters. I would have loved to represent the team of Hitler Didi in the reality show. But the problem is that we are shooting cut-to-cut and since the track is on me, I am required for every single scene. Also, my health is not so good, as I am carrying along a sinus problem. If I had accepted to perform on the stage of the reality show, I had to put in extra hours for rehearsals and that would have affected my schedule."

Before signing off, we did ask Rati whether the character of Indira might die in Hitler Didi and she answered with a smile on her face, "Let's see, you pray for Indira".

Rati, we do hope that Indira fights this battle and comes out of it fit and fine…

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

di i think mentally engaged means busy or tangled mentally .. occupied πŸ€”

But I think, the context in which Debz used this term didn't mean being pre-occupied ..πŸ˜•
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aysh, Nidu, Shivi and Komzie and Pally 😊
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what are u all doing being o.l..?...i cann't see anyone here n all's green light is on...πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Poora CG Mohit ki Khamoshioyn wali gandi looks se bhara hua hai..I m sick of it now!!!😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

But I think, the context in which Debz used this term didn't mean being pre-occupied ..πŸ˜•

mentally engaged with someone..kisi ke saath man aur aatma se judh jaana...πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail

logon ko kya HOT dikhta hai ismein???🀣
aysha_mayur thumbnail

😍
😍
😍
Edited by aysha_mayur - 11 years ago