Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #4 *!! (Page 93)

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Ana..
I gave him a standin ovation afta d performance..
I truly loved him..

@Pallo di..
Srsly...
Nicee.. Ur sister is write..
Wen it cums to acting.. V rlly feel he has different characters in his body.. LOL
yup dear he truely deserved all our appreciations i was about to throw flying kisses but then i noticed tht dad is sitting just beside me lolz silly meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_maan

Originally posted by zahra15

GIRLS AND guys if any...hihih...

are we all set to open the new thread tonight itself kya???hehehe

halla bol

Paulo Di I still remember how you were not used to all these 2 days back...LOL
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 which just saw it's fourth elimination is now gearing up for it's wild card entry episode. Apparently 6 contestants will fight it out in the wild card episode and finally 2 will make it to the main round. So here's a look at the wild card entry contestants of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

Avika Gor: The senior 'Anandi', Pratyusha Banerjee was recently eliminated the show and now we have the junior 'Anandi' to take her place. That's right the original Balika Vadhu Avika Gor will be seen as one of the wild card contestants of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. The actress is currently seen in TV show Sasural Simar Ka and if she qualifies, she will be the second child artist in this season of JDJ (the first being Darsheel Safary).

Karan Wahi: The cute Karan Wahi is the next wild card contestant of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. The actor who became famous for his role in TV serials like Remix, Dil Mil Gaye was last seen in Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. With a good fan following among girls, we are sure he will be one of the hot favorites to make it through to the final round.

Rashmi Desai: TV actress Rashmi Desai who became popular for her role of  Tapasya inUttaran is another contestant who will be battling it out in the wild card entry episode of Jhalak. This will not be Rashmi's first dancing show, she also participated in Zara Nachke DikhaSeason 2 and if our memory serves ur right, she was quite good in it!

Jay Soni: The next name on the list is of TV actor Jay Soni who won many a hearts with his portrayal of the adorable Ishaan in Sasural Genda Phool. The actor is currently not doing any TV show and will now try his hands at dancing. Incidentally his co-star from Sasural Genda Phool, Ragini Khanna is the host of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

Ashmit Patel: The actor made headlines for his alleged affair with Pakistani actress Veena Malik after the two participated in Bigg Boss 4. We haven't seen much of him after Bigg Boss and it will be interesting to see if he is able to impress the judges with his dance moves.

So these are 5 names that have been more of less confirmed for the wild card round of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. Names like Krushna Abhishek, Eijaz Khan are being speculated as the 6th contestants of the wild card entry episode however nothing has been confirmed as of now. Well let's see  which 2 are able to impress the judges and move forward in the show. To know who makes it, keep watching Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 only on Colors, Saturday and Sunday at 9 PM IST.

The wild card episode of Jhalak will air next week that is on 28th and 29th July 2012.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maangururockss

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Asha di..
I knw.. KJo really appreciates his acting and especially his eyes.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulgururockssTanShi_CrazyLuvjikky_84

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

@Ana
Me too.. Love him.. Love him..
N today.. He rlly got me goosbumps..
N d expression at d end.. Wen d nasha is murdered.. N he lies dwn flat on his stomach with complete blankness in his eyes n facing redness in his eyes.. Signifyin its murder..
*clap*
yup dear he was amazing i m just falling short of words to praise him
he is the best yaar

@thabs
hello dear

pal_maanTanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Ana..
Thankfully my parents werent hme.. LOL

@Doll.. Pallo di...
Srsly.. Pallo di ws getin confused jz 2 days back n look at her nw..
Halla Bol.. LOL

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuv

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

@Ana..
Thankfully my parents werent hme.. LOL

@Doll.. Pallo di...
Srsly.. Pallo di ws getin confused jz 2 days back n look at her nw..
Halla Bol.. LOL
ahaha
but i was just about to get caught wht was i doing
but thank God i realised just on time lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Ana..
Me too yaar..
I jz cnt stop falling for the crispness and perfection, he got to d act... Embarrassed

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index