jikky_84TanShi_CrazyLuv

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by zahra15

@ DMKJ

no offense taken...besides mujhe GC se zyaada matlab hain...

but you know this is the problem with some GC fans...why cannot they be active NOW and do wat is required instead of feeling bad later...?????????????

Well like Paulo Di said, GC will defo shine among all :)))

but zahra, many ppl r not aware of IF.the family i talked about the 11 friends of their daughter- wo sirf IF hi nahi, fb mein bhi nahi hain!
and many GC fans hv left IF! 

I dont care if his fans are on IF or FB or not. What matters the most is whoever think she/he is a Gurmeet fan then they should vote for him. This is the exact way to show your love towards him. And I hope all Gurmeetians are doing it, fingers crossed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Doll..
Yep dats y idnt wanna speak ova it..
I jz want GC to win..!! Dats it..!!
U knw it yaar...
I told u i jz cnt see ne1 else winning... I'l break evrythin in my hme i swear..
I hv been prayin for him crazily.. N i hope Allah grants my wish...

pal_maanTanShi_CrazyLuv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Ria..
Xactly.. GC fans are inactive...

u know Abby, outside IF, among ppl I know, there r many GCians, but they r not on iF or FB!
let me tell u smthing interesting? i recently discovered an entire family who love him, and they didn't even know about JDJ! not only that the daughter of the family has 11 friends who r hardcore GCians, none of them know about JDJ! all watch PV! see?

What Shocked Shocked they are his fan and they don't know about JDJ Shocked Shocked Shocked

haan asha.becoz PV is the only hindi show they watch. they watch no other hindi channel. also since they r not on fb, or IF they didn't know
but i hv told themWink voting details bhi bol diyaWink

jikky_84TanShi_CrazyLuv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by pal_maan

Originally posted by jikky_84

@Ria..
Xactly.. GC fans are inactive...

u know Abby, outside IF, among ppl I know, there r many GCians, but they r not on iF or FB!
let me tell u smthing interesting? i recently discovered an entire family who love him, and they didn't even know about JDJ! not only that the daughter of the family has 11 friends who r hardcore GCians, none of them know about JDJ! all watch PV! see?

What Shocked Shocked they are his fan and they don't know about JDJ Shocked Shocked Shocked

Even mine was the same reaction 

Pallu , yes, I am really shocked Shocked Shocked But I think they may not be following Colors and knows about GC in PV through other promotions Ouch Ouch Ouch

If you are not in the virtual world, sometimes these things will go out of focus Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk 6th one is DD coz i havnt read ny article regarding dez ..i dnt want DD cme dez year yaar
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Originally posted by zahra15

welll am defo rooting for GC...

but there are some fans out there who will hve a tough task IN CASE the 6th one is DD...

I always wanted DD to participate in such a show because no doubt she dances well...but I wish she participates in the next season...

well besides we do not really know who it is so it will b  better not to draw conclusions...

But whoever is coming is indeed someone special, famous, a celebrity because I feel they know by now that GC is the highest voted contestant and maybe thatsy they wanna bring someone due to whom almost all votes wont go to GC...well this is what I once thought...

and who knows the person might simply be an aaam aadmi like sushil...so i guess we gotta wait...

Yup, lets wait and watch
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

@Ana..
For me ..d new wild cards entry is unfair to evry1 hus thea from b4 n i mean EVRY1..!! Dey shud eithr bring d old ones.. Bcz d ppl hu r nw hv been wrkin so hard since so many weeks n suddenly new ppl cum in..

Neways.. Letz chuck it all..
Tok bout GC...
yup dear i just hate this wild card entry idea
all the contestants have workd so hard to come along way and prove them selves and now suddenly some other contestants come to compete with them is so unfairAngry
i hate colors and jdj 
i m watching only gcs performances every week i m nt interested in other contestants performances

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index