Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #4 *!! (Page 87)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

@ DMKJ

no offense taken...besides mujhe GC se zyaada matlab hain...

but you know this is the problem with some GC fans...why cannot they be active NOW and do wat is required instead of feeling bad later...?????????????

Well like Paulo Di said, GC will defo shine among all :)))

but zahra, many ppl r not aware of IF.the family i talked about the 11 friends of their daughter- wo sirf IF hi nahi, fb mein bhi nahi hain!
and many GC fans hv left IF! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanjikky_84

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Ana..
For me ..d new wild cards entry is unfair to evry1 hus thea from b4 n i mean EVRY1..!! Dey shud eithr bring d old ones.. Bcz d ppl hu r nw hv been wrkin so hard since so many weeks n suddenly new ppl cum in..

Neways.. Letz chuck it all..
Tok bout GC...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maangururockss

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Ria..
Xactly.. GC fans are inactive...

u know Abby, outside IF, among ppl I know, there r many GCians, but they r not on iF or FB!
let me tell u smthing interesting? i recently discovered an entire family who love him, and they didn't even know about JDJ! not only that the daughter of the family has 11 friends who r hardcore GCians, none of them know about JDJ! all watch PV! see?

What Shocked Shocked they are his fan and they don't know about JDJ Shocked Shocked Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maan

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I dont know about his fan following outside. But, I have made it clear to my papa that he should vote for him whether he likes it or not. And I have told this to my best friend also. They now like (not loving even nowAngry) him for his performance and specially for the way he speaks. They say he seems to be a very gentleman kind of person. 
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@Ria..
Xactly.. GC fans are inactive...

u know Abby, outside IF, among ppl I know, there r many GCians, but they r not on iF or FB!
let me tell u smthing interesting? i recently discovered an entire family who love him, and they didn't even know about JDJ! not only that the daughter of the family has 11 friends who r hardcore GCians, none of them know about JDJ! all watch PV! see?

What Shocked Shocked they are his fan and they don't know about JDJ Shocked Shocked Shocked

Even mine was the same reaction 

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Pallo di..
I vote for him crazily...
From my fon atlst 10 votes..
From my sis's fon..
Dad mum.. I use evry1s fon to vote... :)
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
welll am defo rooting for GC...

but there are some fans out there who will hve a tough task IN CASE the 6th one is DD...

I always wanted DD to participate in such a show because no doubt she dances well...but I wish she participates in the next season...

well besides we do not really know who it is so it will b  better not to draw conclusions...

But whoever is coming is indeed someone special, famous, a celebrity because I feel they know by now that GC is the highest voted contestant and maybe thatsy they wanna bring someone due to whom almost all votes wont go to GC...well this is what I once thought...

and who knows the person might simply be an aaam aadmi like sushil...so i guess we gotta wait...
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

@Ana..
For me ..d new wild cards entry is unfair to evry1 hus thea from b4 n i mean EVRY1..!! Dey shud eithr bring d old ones.. Bcz d ppl hu r nw hv been wrkin so hard since so many weeks n suddenly new ppl cum in..

Neways.. Letz chuck it all..
Tok bout GC...

Yep Abbey, agree on you completely. 

Now these wild card entries are coming directly to this level with out any fight, its really unfair Ouch Ouch

And honestly I am not liking the curiosity they are trying to build up with the 6th wild card entry, this will look so stupid if they will just bring some random TV stars. 

If they are keeping this as suspense, bring some big stars from the film industry Ouch Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index