Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #4 *!! (Page 81)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_maan

Oh God Zahra, after reading your comment, I am flat. Can imagine Gurmeet and I land in my dreamland.

Awww!!!!!!! THe most versatile actor who looks as charming as Romeo when gives romantic scenes, a gentleman when performs as Yash, a tiger when acts as tiger, robot and now a devil. 
Hayeee!!!!!, donno how am I going to work now. Guys please please please jaise hi is performance ki link mile, pleaseee pm me. 

NOw, I am dying to watch. I knew, he performed so well but after reading this comment I just lost my patience...

Oh!!!! NOw, I reallly hate this office for keeping me away from all Gurmeet stuff. First the serial and now the performance alsoAngry

Zahra loved your comment, but kinda feeling jealous of you all

You ALL ARE SOOO LUCKY

Paulo Di see I gave you pal pal ki khabar as you wanted hihi...

BTW the link is already in the WU I gave chck at the bottom...I gave two links...in the first one there is the performance and in the second one the comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Pallo di..
Doll is cumin in 5mins

TanShi_CrazyLuv

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

hi all...gusy havnt watched guru's performance yet will watch at repeat tym sad rytnw nyhw i thnk karan wahi n rashi desai will b as wild card entries...

Tabeer check the WU given by me and Abby on pg 80 in the meantime Wink

TanShi_CrazyLuv

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by pal_maan

Oh God Zahra, after reading your comment, I am flat. Can imagine Gurmeet and I land in my dreamland.

Awww!!!!!!! THe most versatile actor who looks as charming as Romeo when gives romantic scenes, a gentleman when performs as Yash, a tiger when acts as tiger, robot and now a devil. 
Hayeee!!!!!, donno how am I going to work now. Guys please please please jaise hi is performance ki link mile, pleaseee pm me. 

NOw, I am dying to watch. I knew, he performed so well but after reading this comment I just lost my patience...

Oh!!!! NOw, I reallly hate this office for keeping me away from all Gurmeet stuff. First the serial and now the performance alsoAngry

Zahra loved your comment, but kinda feeling jealous of you all

You ALL ARE SOOO LUCKY

Paulo Di see I gave you pal pal ki khabar as you wanted hihi...

BTW the link is already in the WU I gave chck at the bottom...I gave two links...in the first one there is the performance and in the second one the comments

You are such a good girl Zahra but my office are real devil they have banned the videos also. So, cant watch any video in office.

Now, tel me guy, why I shouldnt hate my office

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Pallo di..
I am in GC dreamland ..
I cnt tok bout ne1 els nw.. LOL

@Tabeer..
Watch.. Doll has given d links...
N yep...
I gave d names of d wild card entries...

TanShi_CrazyLuv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

GC's k performance k baad Madhuri said... That GC's challenge ws d toughest of all.. Big smile

Yep that is really good that Madhuri said that.

Because indeed it was the toughest, as there are chances you may fall because as you may loose the balance Ouch and they even did lifts with hand tied , amazing Embarrassed

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awww.. Pallo di...
Jhalak will cum again from 11.15pm n GC's performance will b around 11.40 or sumthin lyk dat...
Will u b able to watch den..??

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index