Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #4 *!! (Page 79)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

AAAHHH GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC

Drooled over him even when they saw the rehearsals

Shampa sayng hands are very important for Dnace for lifts and all had to do lots of experimentations...

GC said twice they brought 30 and now also they have to...

they are dealing with a social issue...NASHA...

he and Shampa will show these 2 sides

GC saying maa mujhe nasha dijie...I cant live without it...mujhe nahsa dedo

OMG his expressions...his huge smile...his perfect set of teeth...hands tied...kinda fighting with his mom...bara bula hain bhala bura hain...

wow that lift...shampa kinda cuddling into him...lifted her by her feet...not really lifted...

his laughter...

Shampa pushed him  he showed his tongue...Shamapa clunged onto his on the back...dancing by lifting feet in the air...GC lifting her by his feet...

OMG he stood on her...

and finally Shampa kinda stabbed him...after saying beta nasha chod do...

their expressions...awesome...

Manish saying when they were given the challenge it was thought  as easy but it really sint so well done for GC and applauud..

MD:  the most difficult challenge...the most important thing requred was tied...hats off to both of you...you were fantastic...choreography was nice...it was nice to have used words and dialogues instead of song...and asked GC to give that Devil Smile and GC gave it and she smiled and said bahut acha...PERFECT

Remo: said the concept wasnt a new one its an usual one..but wat is commendable is the way it was presented that was something new...choreography was outstanding...bahut bahut saarepoints jo dekhke I was wow kya socha hain...upar jaane ke baad jo choreography was aweomse...i thought ur hands will b opened but u were fab...concept ok but choreography THIS IS IT

Kjo.: am proud that jhalak's standard has reached here...this standard is absolutely amazing...i was totally engrossed in the story...didnt move my eyes at all...dunno if u have a split personality or whatever because when I meet you are very nice but then you become a lion or khalyanak...if you have something in you it is shown on your face else u have a problem...blockbuster performance...

REMO: 10

MD : 10

KJo : 10

Hatrick gurmeet...nice pounts but a vote appeal to ladkiyon...

Hope the links are working :)))

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanpickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Isha ws FAB..
Karanvir..
Aaahhh... He ws awsum...
Salman...
Aaahhh... M flat again...
Everyone ws awsum...
Salman Salman Salman...
Jz one thing i found weird..
Isha didnt lip sink at sum places...

Remo- international... Cudnt take my eyes off isha.. This is It..!!

Madhuri- Isha..as sparkling as her dress.. Salman..muuaah.. Karanvir..petrol in d fire..
Ol girls gonna watch salman n karanvir..
Ol guys gonna watch Isha

Karan - sexy..
Salman conceptualised awsum...
Karanvir.. Whoa..!!
Isha..awsum...

I rlly think karan ws sexily lukin at Isha.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maan

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
for Isha..

R- 10
M- 10
K- 10 (with classic smile)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
love u so much gurmeet
u were truely amazing
bura bala
wow u were truely amazing guru
i just cant get enough of u i m gonna watch it again and again
loved all ur expressions and ur costume and make up was simply amazing
and shampa hatts off to u
u truely are a good guru to our hero guru
love u both
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
GC's k performance k baad Madhuri said... That GC's challenge ws d toughest of all.. Big smile

gururocksspickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Anu...
Ur welcum..

@Ria..
Yup..
I sooo hope KJo is gonna cast GC nxt...
KJo.. See dis man..
Ur alrdy his acting's n eye expressions fan.. Wink

@Saba..
Bubyeee..
Love u.. Hug

gururocksspickachu

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

AAAHHH GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC

Drooled over him even when they saw the rehearsals

Shampa sayng hands are very important for Dnace for lifts and all had to do lots of experimentations...

GC said twice they brought 30 and now also they have to...

they are dealing with a social issue...NASHA...

he and Shampa will show these 2 sides

GC saying maa mujhe nasha dijie...I cant live without it...mujhe nahsa dedo

OMG his expressions...his huge smile...his perfect set of teeth...hands tied...kinda fighting with his mom...bara bula hain bhala bura hain...

wow that lift...shampa kinda cuddling into him...lifted her by her feet...not really lifted...

his laughter...

Shampa pushed him  he showed his tongue...Shamapa clunged onto his on the back...dancing by lifting feet in the air...GC lifting her by his feet...

OMG he stood on her...

and finally Shampa kinda stabbed him...after saying beta nasha chod do...

their expressions...awesome...

Manish saying when they were given the challenge it was thought  as easy but it really sint so well done for GC and applauud..

MD:  the most difficult challenge...the most important thing requred was tied...hats off to both of you...you were fantastic...choreography was nice...it was nice to have used words and dialogues instead of song...and asked GC to give that Devil Smile and GC gave it and she smiled and said bahut acha...PERFECT

Remo: said the concept wasnt a new one its an usual one..but wat is commendable is the way it was presented that was something new...choreography was outstanding...bahut bahut saarepoints jo dekhke I was wow kya socha hain...upar jaane ke baad jo choreography was aweomse...i thought ur hands will b opened but u were fab...concept ok but choreography THIS IS IT

Kjo.: am proud that jhalak's standard has reached here...this standard is absolutely amazing...i was totally engrossed in the story...didnt move my eyes at all...dunno if u have a split personality or whatever because when I meet you are very nice but then you become a lion or khalyanak...if you have something in you it is shown on your face else u have a problem...blockbuster performance...

REMO: 10

MD : 10

KJo : 10

Hatrick gurmeet...nice pounts but a vote appeal to ladkiyon...

Hope the links are working :)))

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU

Oh God Zahra, after reading your comment, I am flat. Can imagine Gurmeet and I land in my dreamland.

Awww!!!!!!! THe most versatile actor who looks as charming as Romeo when gives romantic scenes, a gentleman when performs as Yash, a tiger when acts as tiger, robot and now a devil. 
Hayeee!!!!!, donno how am I going to work now. Guys please please please jaise hi is performance ki link mile, pleaseee pm me. 

NOw, I am dying to watch. I knew, he performed so well but after reading this comment I just lost my patience...

Oh!!!! NOw, I reallly hate this office for keeping me away from all Gurmeet stuff. First the serial and now the performance alsoAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Zahra loved your comment, but kinda feeling jealous of you all

You ALL ARE SOOO LUCKY
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Jayati's performance..
She got weak wd her turns n ol...
She tried but aahh tough for her...

Remo - yes.. U didnt do as gud as v wanted to.. But u tried so well done

Madhuri.. U tried in heels well done..

Karan- gave her a hug for her try..

R- 6
M- 7
K- 6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index