Bcz m d ultimate OWL.. Cool

Hey OWL...you are still here LOL LOL

Go and sleep OWL LOL

Edited by jikky_84 - 21 July 2012 at 4:55pm
Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys can any one give me the reason why they all close up the all subjects that appreciate Gurmeet asking just stick to our it And let open all threads of Isha and gia appreciation open they should also stick up to an it too don't you think this is Double standard haa what do you thinks don't you agree we should protest against this .and this is about jdj forum i would like to send a pm to all moderators protesting but i would like to know your opinion before doing it CAN you help me out about this dilema my gurmeetians
VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Hey guys can any one give me the reason why they all close up the all subjects that appreciate Gurmeet asking just stick to our it And let open all threads of Isha and gia appreciation open they should also stick up to an it too don't you think this is Double standard haa what do you thinks don't you agree we should protest against this .and this is about jdj forum i would like to send a pm to all moderators protesting but i would like to know your opinion before doing it CAN you help me out about this dilema my gurmeetians

Dear it just that ever since that forum has started many people have bashed Gurmeet & everything related to him for no valid reason. So we all prefer to discuss things in his AT. We are not interested in any fights. In my suggestion there is no need to protest. Let forum members do what they like. We can stick to his AT in that forum & PV forum. After all what matters is supporting Gurmeet. So lets enjoy discussing performances in his AT & VOTE for him like crazy Smile just the way he is working day n night like crazy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moonpickachu

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VersatileStar

Originally posted by Prasadini

Dear it just that ever since that forum has started many people have bashed Gurmeet & everything related to him for no valid reason. So we all prefer to discuss things in his AT. We are not interested in any fights. In my suggestion there is no need to protest. Let forum members do what they like. We can stick to his AT in that forum & PV forum. After all what matters is supporting Gurmeet. So lets enjoy discussing performances in his AT & VOTE for him like crazy Smile just the way he is working day n night like crazy
You are right yaar just trying to let out bit of my frustration Sorry for that just don't want any harm you know i'm from Tahiti a french Over seas territory And all And this thing of  people Eagalite(equality) in my head since childhood ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index