India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #4 *!! (Page 104)

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@aami: tat's right!! better not to imagine.. tabeer is following us.. but she's not commenting!! n were is this mitul!! abbey went for a break didn she return??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by Chanthini

@asha dhe: tensed wit sub ordinates dhe!! @varni: good night n honey dreams yar!!

Oh...work stress Ouch Ouch

Did you watch the performance Embarrassed

pal_maan

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Hey Chanu. My name is Pallavi. And if you are of the same age as Zahra then call me Pallu Di and if not then call me whatever you like
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
If Reshu comes I mean Abby please lemme know I will squeeze her and take her juice out...LOL

she has college tomorrow...her first day...and its nearly 12 30 in India I guess...So she better sleep today haan nahi tohLOL Paulo Di make sure she sleeps if you will still be here...or anyone else...please...

and @ Chanu am sorry actually am having stomach pains and all am am feeling really tired...will see you tomorrow...besides my holidays have just started Tongue

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chanthini

@aami: tat's right!! better not to imagine.. tabeer is following us.. but she's not commenting!! n were is this mitul!! abbey went for a break didn she return??
ahahah ya dear
ya tabeer is our ever gree stalker lolz
..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

@asha dhe: ya chechi..!! work probs..!! bored day today!! haan watched GC's performance today!! loved it to d core!! Oh watt a man..!! hats off to shampa for d choreography.. n GC to present brilliantly!!! @pall: I'm almost 22.. don't know whether zah is of same age..!!

jikky_84

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

every one..
Attention plzzz

I'm setting up my room afta paint wrk wd mum..
So it will tk me an hr or so..
M rlly sry..
To all dose hu will remain hea..
Cya all..
To dose hu will go...
Love u all... M sry.

gururockss

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

If Reshu comes I mean Abby please lemme know I will squeeze her and take her juice out...LOL

she has college tomorrow...her first day...and its nearly 12 30 in India I guess...So she better sleep today haan nahi tohLOL Paulo Di make sure she sleeps if you will still be here...or anyone else...please...

and @ Chanu am sorry actually am having stomach pains and all am am feeling really tired...will see you tomorrow...besides my holidays have just started Tongue

You go to bed dear, and better go to bed because after some time, I again find you commenting saying ke neend nahi aayiLOLLOLLOL

So, you better go to bed.

And dont worry, I'll make sure Reshu also goes to bed on time

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index