@Anu.. Asha di..
Will b back afta Sehri..
Gimme around half an hr
SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Its ok Anus πŸ€— πŸ€—

Did you watch Gurmeet's performance πŸ˜³

YUP just finished watching it his peformance was flawless just perfecttt he rocked the stage today. hats off to himπŸ‘β­οΈ
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu.. Asha di..
Will b back afta Sehri..
Gimme around half an hr

Sure will wait for u cya😊
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GC's Performance
Okay, I Can't watch it on TV Cuz My Father is in the same room😑 and I'm also Almost Banned from my PC😭
Anyway
OMFFFGGG!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMGGG!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!
NOW
I Can Say, He Can Play Raavan As well!πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
I did make a mockery of myself once saying I wish he plays Raavan cuz that's the only name I know along with Ram πŸ˜†
But...Okay Not Raavan but
A Negative Role😳
My Don...Aaahhh
I want him to be some kind of a serial killer or an Assassinator πŸ˜ƒ Eee What Fun! I'll book my tickets before the film starts its shooting! 🀣 🀣
Omg He Looked...EVIL!!!
He stuck his tongue out Aaayyyiii!!!! *Jumps In Joy*
Sexy Sexy Sexy GC!
You're supposed to hate him cuz he's the evil side but I hated Shampa cuz she won at the end! 🀣 Blame GC Please πŸ˜†
And I still can't believe he stood on top of shampa!
Note, he hasn't lost weight πŸ˜† there's some places where you can put on weight yet never get it injured. Experience πŸ˜ƒ I stood on top of my Aunty's Back 🀣 🀣
Seriously, even if he DID Lose weight, Shampa wouldn't have survived anyway 🀣
Ahhh He stuck his Tongue out!! Highlight Highlight!! And then...Aaahhh!!!! Evil Evil Evil!

He went down on the floor again with Madhuri's Comment 🀣 🀣 and that Evil look he Gave...THHHUDDD
And Karan 🀣 🀣 He manages to see ALL EMOTIONS In GC's Eyes 🀣 🀣 🀣
Remo, the only Reliable JudgeπŸ˜† agree with him.
I WAS SCREAMING!!!
Well Phirst I was swearing cuz the video wouldn't play😑 but then I was screaming my Lungs out when I saw his performance!
His Tongue part was...*Faints* MashallahπŸ˜†
GC Rocks!!!!!! Also, did anyone see how the guys went flying back when Bharti pushes them 🀣 🀣
Ahh GC was there too πŸ˜† hilarious stuff!
And I didn't watch the rest of the performances...maybe Sushils but the rest...πŸ₯± Mujhe Sirf GC dekhna hai, Don't bother if anyone is better than him or not. Peace.

Ps. Phone isnt highlighting the rest so cant increase the font size.
Sadiie x

Edit - Very Very Verrryy Low On Energy at the moment. Apologies if I sound ignorant..
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Anu..
See page 80
Me n Doll put live takes..
Also chek page 99 n 100
Me wrote sumthin afta watchin GC's performance again..
Chek chek chek n rply..
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu..
See page 80
Me n Doll put live takes..
Also chek page 99 n 100
Me wrote sumthin afta watchin GC's performance again..
Chek chek chek n rply..

ok will check it out. 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sadiie...you are up πŸ˜›

I think you are behind his tongue...Poor Gurmeet πŸ€£

But yes, evil at its best πŸ˜³ He will be amazing and powerful in a negative role that all will end up loving the villan than the hero πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Take care of your health Kiddu πŸ€—
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok me leaving 

@ Abbey, Anu and Sadiie...Gudnite and sweet dreams πŸ€—
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

AAAHHH GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC

Drooled over him even when they saw the rehearsals

Shampa sayng hands are very important for Dnace for lifts and all had to do lots of experimentations...

GC said twice they brought 30 and now also they have to...

they are dealing with a social issue...NASHA...

he and Shampa will show these 2 sides

GC saying maa mujhe nasha dijie...I cant live without it...mujhe nahsa dedo

OMG his expressions...his huge smile...his perfect set of teeth...hands tied...kinda fighting with his mom...bara bula hain bhala bura hain...

wow that lift...shampa kinda cuddling into him...lifted her by her feet...not really lifted...

his laughter...

Shampa pushed him  he showed his tongue...Shamapa clunged onto his on the back...dancing by lifting feet in the air...GC lifting her by his feet...

OMG he stood on her...

and finally Shampa kinda stabbed him...after saying beta nasha chod do...

their expressions...awesome...

Manish saying when they were given the challenge it was thought  as easy but it really sint so well done for GC and applauud..

MD:  the most difficult challenge...the most important thing requred was tied...hats off to both of you...you were fantastic...choreography was nice...it was nice to have used words and dialogues instead of song...and asked GC to give that Devil Smile and GC gave it and she smiled and said bahut acha...PERFECT

Remo: said the concept wasnt a new one its an usual one..but wat is commendable is the way it was presented that was something new...choreography was outstanding...bahut bahut saarepoints jo dekhke I was wow kya socha hain...upar jaane ke baad jo choreography was aweomse...i thought ur hands will b opened but u were fab...concept ok but choreography THIS IS IT

Kjo.: am proud that jhalak's standard has reached here...this standard is absolutely amazing...i was totally engrossed in the story...didnt move my eyes at all...dunno if u have a split personality or whatever because when I meet you are very nice but then you become a lion or khalyanak...if you have something in you it is shown on your face else u have a problem...blockbuster performance...

REMO: 10

MD : 10

KJo : 10

Hatrick gurmeet...nice pounts but a vote appeal to ladkiyon...

Hope the links are working :)))

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=YAZ3hjzLzP4

http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU">http://www.bollyguide.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=kEAAi3br6vU

WOWWW i loved your live update hehe and i agreee with what u said his expressions in starting and the tongue one was pure evil wowww very hottt lolll i lovee all the expressions GC gave superb man gosh i would have given them 1000 points lolll seriosly anyways GC makes a very hot villian