Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know about his fan following outside. But, I have made it clear to my papa that he should vote for him whether he likes it or not. And I have told this to my best friend also. They now like (not loving even now😑) him for his performance and specially for the way he speaks. They say he seems to be a very gentleman kind of person. 
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

What πŸ˜² πŸ˜² they are his fan and they don't know about JDJ πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Even mine was the same reaction 

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Pallo di..
I vote for him crazily...
From my fon atlst 10 votes..
From my sis's fon..
Dad mum.. I use evry1s fon to vote... :)
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welll am defo rooting for GC...

but there are some fans out there who will hve a tough task IN CASE the 6th one is DD...

I always wanted DD to participate in such a show because no doubt she dances well...but I wish she participates in the next season...

well besides we do not really know who it is so it will b  better not to draw conclusions...

But whoever is coming is indeed someone special, famous, a celebrity because I feel they know by now that GC is the highest voted contestant and maybe thatsy they wanna bring someone due to whom almost all votes wont go to GC...well this is what I once thought...

and who knows the person might simply be an aaam aadmi like sushil...so i guess we gotta wait...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

@Ana..
For me ..d new wild cards entry is unfair to evry1 hus thea from b4 n i mean EVRY1..!! Dey shud eithr bring d old ones.. Bcz d ppl hu r nw hv been wrkin so hard since so many weeks n suddenly new ppl cum in..

Neways.. Letz chuck it all..
Tok bout GC...

Yep Abbey, agree on you completely. 

Now these wild card entries are coming directly to this level with out any fight, its really unfair  

And honestly I am not liking the curiosity they are trying to build up with the 6th wild card entry, this will look so stupid if they will just bring some random TV stars. 

If they are keeping this as suspense, bring some big stars from the film industry  
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot vote because I dont live there and cannot vote online either... :((((
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

but zahra, many ppl r not aware of IF.the family i talked about the 11 friends of their daughter- wo sirf IF hi nahi, fb mein bhi nahi hain!
and many GC fans hv left IF! 

I dont care if his fans are on IF or FB or not. What matters the most is whoever think she/he is a Gurmeet fan then they should vote for him. This is the exact way to show your love towards him. And I hope all Gurmeetians are doing it, fingers crossed
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Doll..
Yep dats y idnt wanna speak ova it..
I jz want GC to win..!! Dats it..!!
U knw it yaar...
I told u i jz cnt see ne1 else winning... I'l break evrythin in my hme i swear..
I hv been prayin for him crazily.. N i hope Allah grants my wish...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jikky_84

haan asha.becoz PV is the only hindi show they watch. they watch no other hindi channel. also since they r not on fb, or IF they didn't know
but i hv told themπŸ˜‰ voting details bhi bol diyaπŸ˜‰
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pal_maan

Even mine was the same reaction 

Pallu , yes, I am really shocked πŸ˜² πŸ˜² But I think they may not be following Colors and knows about GC in PV through other promotions   

If you are not in the virtual world, sometimes these things will go out of focus