Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND fans deserve more respect than anything!!!!

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I just want to share something and I expect and would definitely like every one who reads this to comment on this. It is just my assumption of matters. We as the fans of IPKKND are very much insecure regarding the relationship or love between arnav and khushi because the creative team has not yet shown anything clearly or let the characters show or share their true feelings till now. They just understand each other or assumes they love each other (except when arnav said I love u). Okay it is not necessary to confess that they love each other, arnav could very well understand khushi loves him when she reached there to save him. Still, they two live in the fear of losing each other, unsettled thoughts. Anyways, i believe their relationship should have been settled down by this time. There is no growth. This is the reason whenever a track comes and they suffer, ppl get distorted and reaches into the brim of agitation that they vent out through mails, bashing etc, etc. This is not just for IPKKND, fans are like this in any case (should have self control of course). In fact, it is high time these issues to be taken care of.  We are not against anjali, but again when the same anjali comes between arshi, they get agitated.

Whenever we say them stop reacting this way (this is easy if it is one or two, but it has become a mass now, which is uncontrollable), at the same time we should think about the drawbacks of the show and its current track also (not the entire show, but the problematic element in the show). It is the duty of the creative side of the show to see where is the issue or what is it which is creating problem or else, there will be nothing remaining at the end. It is not late. We should spread positivity in the forum.

And last but not least, we should not forget the incidents where the fans fought for the show to sp (regarding promotion), fought for the TRP etc. This shows their unconditional love for the show. So, they will be worried abt the future of the show. PPL are doing free marketing for the show, makes epic VMs on arshi, even for arnav and anjali too. These ppl are not just sitting in front of the tv or computers 24x7, but there may be ppl who are doing job (responsible jobbers are here including doctors, scientists, etc etc), so they all do this for the show. The CVs should return their love or gratitude by giving them a really good track that make them happy. It is their moral responsibility.

Main kuch zyda hi boli aaj. Maaf karna mujhe, but pls comment.  I just want to know ur opinion. In every post of mine, so many views are there, but no one will comment, I don't know why, maybe they are of inferior quality. Anyways, thank you very much.Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pratiksha28missnida222DieHard-KSGfanArchu61call4angelaprincessVVranithaarjuhi_kmhKasu4lyfedivvkKookiemonster

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! but, bashing an actor or ipkknd member is not acceptable as well, right?  i agree that the current track has not gotten good response but, we should be patient.. i'm sure CVs would have started this track for some purpose.. a little of patience is required from our side when they have started anjali's track, right? i have a feeling this is somehow going to  lead to the complete truth of shyam with proofs or arhi's re-marriage.. lets support the team when they are down and need our support.. it is the same CVs who got us hooked to ipkknd.. i am sure CVs will consider our feelings and give us something great.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KookiemonsterArnieBoyBarun

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
so you are getting the respect. -,-

Forumuser_ArnieBoyBarun

Forumuser_ Goldie
Forumuser_
Forumuser_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Well just wait and watch then...Hope things will get better but people really need to stop bashing the actors.
It made me really very sad when I saw the bashing post on actors today.
Attacking Abhaas, Karan and Akshay on twitter is really not done.
They are just doing their job and what the are instructed to do by the creative team.
People should understand that and be mature enough to not attack these wonderful actors which are such a huge part of IPKKND.

Kasu4lyfeArnieBoyBarun

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i agree with you!
Nice postSmile

Let's just let the CV's do they're work. Bashing is not aloowed since they must be doing this track for a reason

@divvk: agree maybe they are doing this track for re-marrige and for shyam's complete truth to come out like with khushi dad!
Yes CV's will give u somsthign great. This show is going to have to have some romance and it will come sooner or later since this show is not ending anytime soon (:

So let's just be patient. When the kidnapping track was going on we were so patient and waited. so, let's be patient for this track to cause atleast we get a little of arshi romance. !

divvkArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
dears, after writing this post, i even got confused, but would definitely like to make it clear that i am totally against all the problems created by the so-called fans (i still do believe true fans will not do such things), but my intention was not for the anjali track or something, but for the totality of the show (because i believe something lacks in the show, may be it is only me who believes so). I have been a visitor of this forum since long back, but became a member only by the march of this year only to read posts which were restricted to members only (basically a shy person). So, pls bear with me if there is any fault comes from my side. You are all lovely ppl. Thank you very much.
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

dears, after writing this post, i even got confused, but would definitely like to make it clear that i am totally against all the problems created by the so-called fans (i still do believe true fans will not do such things), but my intention was not for the anjali track or something, but for the totality of the show (because i believe something lacks in the show, may be it is only me who believes so). I have been a visitor of this forum since long back, but became a member only by the march of this year only to read posts which were restricted to members only (basically a shy person). So, pls bear with me if there is any fault comes from my side. You are all lovely ppl. Thank you very much.
I can understand what you meant.. But, the totality of the show is got to do with the story, direction, acting and tracks.. and it is got to do with CVs Smile just wait and watch.. CVs will give us the best stuffs when it is least expected!!! that's ipkknd's trend!! think of the worst, the best would happen LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Go to top